2020.07.05 16:49 KirraViper LoresaHamitajFan
Albanian social media starlet who is famous for her self-titled Instagram account. She has gained massive popularity for bikini and fashion modeling alongside lifestyle photoblogging. She began modeling at the age of 4. She has seen her Instagram account grow to more than 250,000 followers. She is also a trained ballerina.
2021.08.02 23:38 deckard222 Sadie Newman
Fan subreddit for the beautiful Sadie Newman
2022.07.02 12:16 element115x AnnaZak
For lovers and fans of Anna Zak לחובבי ואוהבי anna zak
2023.06.05 13:41 Zen-Paladin Unpopular Opinion: it is more empowering to acknowledge my autism as an inherent disability than say society simply doesn't fit my ''neurotype''
Let me clarify something: the social disability model does get misunderstood, and it does fit many people's experiences. Society does need to better accomodate for disabilities, to accept some non-harmful eccentricities and to promote proper understanding/education so as to avoid undo discrimination and stigma. I have level 1 ASD, so low support needs. I don't have sensory issues, or even meltdowns(perhaps maybe there were one or two possible instances if that, but not a habit at all). I can socialize pretty well now and not even really masking at all nor do I have any level of intellectual disability. All that said...
Trying to apply any of the differently abled/''society just isn't built for you''/different neurotype stuff to me is objectively wrong, and dare I pisses me off just as much as acting like I am in the same ballpark as someone with something like Down's, or that autism makes me inherently dangerous. Yes, sucked to be viewed as weird or creepy at times. Yes it sucked being alone. Yes, it sucks to be 23 and never had a girlfriend and little to none of the formative experiences most take for granted. But none of that is society's fault. And both conditions didn't make me smartemore compassionate either.
In middle school onwards I genuinely couldn't talk to people in a reciprocal manner, often info dumping or even broaching inappropriate/controversial topics. My narrow range of interests legitimately kept me from bonding with others who liked the same things, and didn't get how to initiate/reciprocate friendships. Plus a nice guy phase in 8th grade that I am really
not proud of, and really overstepping with a female classmate in HS. None of these things can/should be scene as following ''neuroatypical'' social rules. Taking things at face value/rigid thinking caused me to take things too far with religion and politics(cringe).
The issue isn't that I am ''neurodivergent'' in a neurotypical society. It's that I am neurodivergent at all. I
wanted to have friends and have youthful experiences to look back on. I
wishes I had some dating experience or even a serious girlfriend right now, which is still a ways away. Sure autism, ADHD and other conditions are not insurmountable. People can live productive and happy lives with disabilities, physical/mental. We shouldn't be infantilized by default. And if you are fine with your ND more power to you. But for me(and many others ) autism and whatever else under the ND umbrella simply make it harder to achieve the things WE want in life, regardless of how accomodation would have fared as cavemen or whatever scientist/inventor supposedly had autism. People with bipolar disorder are more likely to be artists or otherwise creative, after all.
I am a good/smart person in in spite
of these things, not because of them. My goals in life would far more achievable, or reached by now. Even when I do reach my goals there will still be some lingering regret, and missing relationships/opportunities that have long passed. But I can only move forward. Yes, it is hard, and it isn't fair, and I'd be doing better all fronts without them. But hope isn't lost. I will keep going, doing the next right thing.
submitted by Zen-Paladin
to aspergers [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 11:33 kermitkingdom Character introductions
2023.06.05 11:05 divas-top Rina Sawayama , john wick 4 actress
Rina Sawayama is a famous Japanese singer, actress and model. Rina was born in Niigata, Japan on 16 August 1990 and moved to London with her parents when she was five years old. She made her film acting debut in the trending action movie, John Wick: Chapter 4. Read about her on divas.top
submitted by divas-top
to Divastop [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 11:03 divas-top Esha Gupta , Former Miss India
Esha is a successful and glamorous actress and model who has a strong personality and a confident attitude. She is also famous for her fashion sense and her stunning looks and beauties. Esha Gupta full divas.top
submitted by divas-top
to Divastop [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 09:18 Sneha0055 Playboy job - Advantage of Playboy job In Surat
| || | submitted by Sneha0055 to u/Sneha0055 [link] [comments]
https://preview.redd.it/f023ckq5g54b1.png?width=750&format=png&auto=webp&s=1d8e383f1cfc40f2351d163274122953ba1bf23b Selecting the proper form of expert hot and best playboy job surat for unforgettable sex and amusement is essential as they're proficient in offering playboy service in surat for max achievement.
After becoming a member of a playboy jobs in surat
, you'll be capable of incomes higher profits and gratifying your sexual goals through the wealthy ladies from your preferred locations. through Flingss.in
you may satisfy your all preference.
Why pick a play boy job in Surat?
Engage with immoderate Profile play boy jobs
to be part of a better part-time job. Welcome to the worldwide play boy job in surat
, proper here you can get the maximum handsome and tempting Surat playboy
who is looking forward to the masses being bodily with you.
Playboy job Surat service Playboy job
services are providing lovable and immoderate-profile fashions available 24×7 hours for you. In case you are right here in Surat, looking for a vivacious then play boy job surat
is pretty extraordinary for you.
Why Playboy Service Surat famous among local women?
There are numerous such women in India who like to have physical relationships with new people, play boy job surat
enterprise organization simply fulfills the desires of these girls, you could also earn cash via having intercourse and fun with those women in Surat through Surat Playboy job
Now playboy job surat offers Playboy service
in all cities of India. you can check in as a Playboy in a few steps. be part of a playboy job in surat
organization, assemble relationships with ladies, enjoy our offerings services, and earn extraordinary income.
You should Have followed some important preferences before joining Surat Playboy play boy job Ahmedabad
provider affords you with the remarkable manner to grow to be a wealthy guy in lots a lot less time. but you have to have those features like Age has to be between 18 yrs to 45 yrs, the height must be between 5'5" to 6'2", Weight needs to be between 60 kg to 85 kg, Candidate should be well groomed and healthy, The candidate have to be medically properly. The candidate needs to understand HINDI or ENGLISH Language, Candidate must be polite, The candidate has to dress up in sports, The candidate wants to be smooth and hygienic and the candidate must now not be hooked on alcohol or tablets.
Is Playboy job safe?
In Flingss.in, playboy be part of offers the quality and life-changing provide to get an indian playboy
job and experience being with an appealing lady and end up the best playboy, and you additionally paintings as an impartial Playboy service issuer like play boy job in Guwahati
. You must have an inner desire to fulfill your dream
A playboy jobs in surat
is a quality job in which you provide a Playboy carrier to ladies who're searching out appropriate groups and satisfaction. The playboy offers his time to the women and earns big cash from his sexual pleasure.
What possibilities you will get in a playboy job?
Right here play boy job surat
you’ll get all of the possibilities to seek out a hot girl and to form all of your sexual dreams to return actually together with her. That may be an exquisite way to make each need complete of warm girls in this place. We understand very well what you want from a woman and play boy job in ahmedabad
is very obsessed with their provider.
Advantages of play boy jobs in India
once you have turned out to be a member of playboy services
you could earn lots of money after presenting the first-class fulfilling carrier to the new woman. and lots of greater matters above this.
A playboy salary
is greater than expected with the process of becoming a member of an Indian Playboy
. you may earn from 24k to 34k or greater by pleasing the want of your purchaser.
The registration method for the Playboy job in Surat
- Open Playboy job in Surat net website online.
- Then share your details.
- you then need to paste your best photos.
- Then our authority will affirm your profile.
For extra data, for the indian Playboy jobs
company and cities wherein you could begin your profession then moreover visit the best internet website of indian Playboy job
you may also visit the Flingss Adult Jobs
website, if you are searching out a site for couple courting job
or for swingers then flingss.in website couple courting provide offerings for couple dating. this porn job
website online in no way shares its user's statistics with all people, all of the profile is tested and secured, and you will get 24*7 client care service, in Adult modeling jobs
you may get dedicated dealers.
2023.06.05 08:41 chooseyourusername20 I dread exploring my sexuality
I don't like women the way porn likes women. I love their friendly smiles, cute wrinkles from laughing and overall comfort i get when cuddling. I don't like the whole scissoring, finger blasting, fast pace, blablablab squirt in your face action... so i fell left out. Especially considering that I have small boobs, squishy belly, curly-frizzy hair etc which is completely opposite to the porno models that are famous. I know, trust me i know that this isn't an accurate representation of wlw relationships but no matter how hard I try i can't remove myself from the male gaze. I just fell broken and helpless 😞
submitted by chooseyourusername20
to actuallesbians [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 07:25 cutefitnessmodels Discover the Top 10 Hottest Famous Instagram Models You’d Definitely Want to Follow in June (2023)
2023.06.05 07:20 AnnieMoreJo Discover the Top 10 Hottest Famous Instagram Models You’d Definitely Want to Follow in June (2023)
2023.06.05 07:02 Wide-Zone8631 Swaraj Tractor Brand: What Makes These Two Models Stand Out
This micro-blog features two of the top-selling models from Swaraj Tractor
, one of the famous tractor brands in India
, that caters to different farming demands with a broad range of tractor models. The brand is well known for its quick service, trustworthiness, advanced technology and customer satisfaction. Below, we have mentioned two best-selling models, Swaraj 744 FE and the Swaraj 855 FE and explained what makes them stand out, including their specifications and prices.
Featuring: Swaraj 744 FE and Swaraj 855 FE model
Swaraj 744 FE-
The Swaraj 744 FE tractor is a versatile machine built to meet the demands of modern farming. Powered by a 3-cylinder engine with 48 horsepower (HP), it provides reliable performance for various agricultural operations. This Swaraj tractor
features a constant and sliding mesh transmission system, ensuring smooth gear shifting and ease of operation. Equipped with a powerful hydraulic system, it offers a 1700 kg lifting capacity suitable for handling heavy implements. The Swaraj 744 FE also comes with power steering, enabling precise manoeuvrability in the field. With a price range of Rs. 8.20 lakhs to Rs. 8.55 lakhs, this model provides excellent value for money, making it a popular choice for farmers looking for a dependable and cost-effective tractor solution.
Swaraj 855 FE-
The Swaraj 855 FE tractor is a powerful machine designed to meet the diverse needs of farmers. A robust 3-cylinder engine delivering 52 horsepower (HP) provides great power for various agricultural tasks. The tractor
features a constant and sliding mesh transmission system, allowing smooth gear shifting and precise control. In addition, it is equipped with advanced hydraulics and offers a 1700 kg lifting capacity suitable for handling heavy loads. The Swaraj 855 FE tractor also has power steering, ensuring easy manoeuvrability in the field. Priced between Rs. 7.80 lakhs - Rs. 9.89 lakhs, this model offers value for money, making it an attractive choice for farmers seeking a dependable and cost-effective tractor solution.
Lastly, Swaraj tractors stand out in the market with their powerful performance, versatile features, and affordable pricing, making them a preferred choice for farmers seeking reliability and value. To learn more about agricultural news, second-hand tractor
prices or blogs related to cultivation, visit Tractor Guru.
submitted by Wide-Zone8631
to u/Wide-Zone8631 [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 06:18 DudeNeedsToTalkRN What is going on in Senegal in 2023? Explained in details #FreeSenegal
Skip to the Last part for 2023 specifics reading everything would really enlighten you tho. Location and Alliances
French Control / Neocolonialism
- Senegal is located in West Africa bordering Guinea, Mali, Mauritania, Bissau Guinea and Gambia. Senegal is also part of ECOWAS ( Economic Community of West African States) and AU (African Union). ECOWAS has an economic centric objective and AU is justice and development of Africa focused.
- Every single one of the nations that border Senegal has had a military coup in its history except Senegal. Every attempt in Senegal failed and Senegal was regarded until today as a model of democracy.
Senegal was a well ruled country despite its politics being mainly ruled by France from the shadow, France hold the reserve of CFA Francs currency and print it for 15 countries. 15 sovereign nations are entirely dependent on France's currency. France also control most of their seaports and has priority in every new market offering with mandatory acceptance for these nations. Despite its many resources Senegal is a very poor country it has gold, zircon, lots of sea territory for fishing, clay and many more industry needed resources and forestry that I can adequately explain. France also has military bases in most of these countries until recently they've been kicked out by Burkina and Mali. Recently lots of Gas and Oil sources have been found in Senegal and that could change the lives of millions of Senegalese citizen (keep that in mind as you read)
Abdoulaye Wade, Macky Sall, Dirty Politics and Spiraling Debt
- Macky Sall is the 4TH president of Senegal, elected in 2012. Before him It was Abdoulaye Wade who was president since the year 2000. It's mainly under Abdoulaye Wade that the country started changing landscape major road construction, more and more building and a decade long plan to move the airport to a less cramped space thus giving us the AIBD Airport replacing LSS airport. A new agriculture program GOANA and many more projects.
- But it's also under Wade that nepotism got higher in his government were new ministry official position created for his "friends" in ridiculous position. A government in which Macky Sall took part and eventually became prime minister.
- With the rising nepotism the first embezzlement campaign started with ministers and deputies having safes filled with billions of cfa. For context back in 2007 a billion wasn't an imaginable number it had just became mainstream. It first rise with their own son stealing from them, then their sons and daughters traveling all over the word as new millionaires. For context their parents were poor prior to being in the government. Then arrest for drug usages, luxury car crashes. In a blink of an eye rose a new wave of billionaires and families that were above the law. Coincidentally the economic crisis of 2007 made the population even poorer in comparison.
- Politics mixing with religious figures, violence at political rallies and the birth of "nervis" basically political henchmen paid to beat opponents or whoever stand in their way and the police ignored them since they were being paid by people that were very high in the political ladder (ministers, friends of the president etc....)
3rd Mandate, Abdoulaye Wade vs The People (Macky Sall and Youssou Ndour incl.)
- In 2011, at the end of his 2nd mandate Abdoulaye Wade pushed for a new legislation that would make him able to push for a 3rd mandate and have his good-for-nothing son as vice-president a novelty that the people didn't welcome at all. His former Prime Minister Macky Sall and a lot of opposition political parties and social justice movements, and rappers and Youssou NDOUR (famous singer) banding together and protesting initially peacefully and gradually throwing rocks at the FDS (Forces of Security, police and Constables)
Link Archive Protest Youtube: https://youtu.be/i224i8CTB64
Link Archive Macky Sall Coallition : https://youtu.be/P_wigR7JFYY
- Macky Sall was appointed leader of the movement, and toured Senegal to present his ideas. Despite his opposition to Wade he never suffered persecution or attacks by police forces or any other charges by the justice system. However Dirty Politics was Macky Sall never physically suffered and had his constitutional rights respected. [Remember This it's relevant in 2023]
- Occasionally he would be pelted with pebbles by some people that were against his ideas but never by the police or any other FDS.
- Ultimately Abdoulaye Wade would give up and lose the election and leave graciously without anything in fact the police forces allowed the protesters to walk freely up to the gates of the Palais Presidentiel.
Hopes, Justice, Regrets and Embezzlement of Funds
- In Macky Sall, Senegalese people had high hopes, not so charismatic a leader he had a humble upbringing which inspired hope. He had worked under the previous govt and had extensive knowledge of the populations suffering, the poverty and nepotism.
- He would go on to track the people that embezzled funds under Wade's presidency : La traque aux biens mal-acquis which recovered 200 Billions of CFA Francs (305 millions euros) in 2012 according to Macky Sall's prime minister of the time Aminata Toure
Dynasty Faye-Sall, War of Gains and Scandalous Deals (Petro Tim Oil & Gas)
Then slowely but crescendo new names started popping in the government, branded as the FAYE-SALL dynasty : Macky Sall, his wife Marieme Faye and the in laws Aliou Sall and Mansour Faye.
- A war of opportunities between Aliou Sall, brother of Macky Sall and Marieme Faye, the first lady.
- Petro Tim $10 Billion Scandal Sunu 400,000
- Aliou Sall would make the news for signing scandalous deals mainly the Petro-Tim Scandal for embezzling 10 billion dollars (from here on out we will be talking in dollars because the amounts are ridiculously high). He would be accused of corruption, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering and criminal association. A report by BBC and Africa Eye states that Alious Sall had also been by Petro Tim through a fictive company that he owned.
- In a statement**, Ousmane Sonko called the senegalese youth to demostrate against these scandals until appropriate measures are taken**. Another revelation of the report was the takeover of Franck Timis' group's stake in 2017 by British Company BP. Timis Corp is a firm run by Romanian-Australian tycoon Frank Timis. According to the BBC report BP had agreed to pay Timis $10 billion in royalty payments for its stake in the two blocks. Senegal's offshore oil and gas reserve have the potentiak to transform the country when they begin flowing in the next decade with volumes expected to rival some of the region's biggest producer.
- A campaign started online in which every citizen claim they are entitled to at least 400,000 CFA ($653 usd) from each of the payment that Aliou Sall received with the catchphrase << sunu 400,000>>
- Despite all of that, the judge would squash the procedure rather quickly, it helps to have your brother as president.
- Mansour Faye, The Arrogant Baron (SDE - SEN'EAU / COVID 19 Funds)
- Mansour Faye has a reputation of being a vindictive and arrogant public figure. He will first be remembered for signing a contract for water distribution through SEN'EAU with french company Group Suez killing in the process local company Sénégalaise Des Eaux (SDE) a company that oversaw the water distribution for decades.
- Mansour FAYE is also mentioned in the Cour des Comptes report regarding the misuse and embezzlement of the Covid 19 relief funds. The covid 19 relief funds was of 1000 billion CFA FRANC (over $1.6 billion USD)
- Mansour Faye's daughter studied in the US and came back portrayed as a model for the youth with her ranch and agribusiness which is an insult to the senegalese citizen who can't even afford school fees in some part their own country let alone own land and get a degree in the US. A nepobaby fed with nepotrustfunds and nepoland to build her nepomoney paid business. She said : << you shouldn't be afraid of failure>> easy to say with billions in the bank.
See here the BBC documentary that angered the Senegalese citizens: https://youtu.be/1TAN6PsxKAc
- Mansour Faye will also have some of the harshest comment when several fatal car crash happened in early 2023 in which 63 people died in 8 days. In light of the lack of regulation, the state of the roads and the laissez-aller in the transportation industry, many asked for his resignation in which he would coldly reply : << To the people expecting my resignation, they will need more stamina>>
See video here: https://youtu.be/eS8UV8EtykQ
- Which only proves their lack of empathy towards the citizens they are supposed to serve. One thing that is very common with the entire dynasty Faye-Sall is the disdain, and hatred toward the suffering and needs of the senegalese citizens.
- When people asked in 2021 for better roads and that the tollgate highway was expensive. President Macky Sall replied that: <<It is what is. If you want to drive on fancy road with no plot holes you pay and you use the tollgate highway. But we have an alternative which is the RN1 (National Road)>>
see video here: https://youtu.be/r4DHowh8KLo
The others (Moustapha Niasse, Youssou Ndour, Mame Mbaye Niang...)
- And I can't think of the countless lawsuits for defamation against anybody that tried to expose their true natures. Mansour Faye is very fond of lawsuits and has had a few in his arrogance and power he seems out of touch with reality.
- Whenever addressing the nation he would do it in a patronizing and arrogant way, so much so some people do not listen and would just read the ministry's tweets.
- As mentionned earlier Youssou Ndour was part of the coalition and protesting alongside Macky Sall against the 3rd mandate of Abdoulaye Wade. Youssou Ndour was in fact a candidate for the election but his candidacy was invalidated because his taxes. Youssou Ndour was not a law abiding tax paying citizens according to reports of that era.
- Taxes that he never proved having paid, he would later join Macky Sall's government as Minister-Adviser. Yet another nepo-position in which he will bask in even more riches and allegedly not paying his taxes.
- The most notable thing about him is how loud his silence is regarding every protest against the current regime, in 2021 and 2023.
- You can see him in this video actively protesting in 2011 along with the M23 movement: https://youtu.be/H0hZhNKLUXg
- Moustapha Niasse, the political dinosaur born in 1939 he has been invested in politics as early as 1970 and has been part of every government since. Nothing notable about him beside him clinging to a hope of becoming president he has always been at side of the regime even when the regime is unjust and flat-out wrong. Nothing to say beside good riddance in September 2022 his term as President of Congress ended. He will be remembered for turning the Congress into a shitshow where legislation from Macky Sall passed as will.
- Mame Mbaye Niang the good-for-nothing turned billionaire he was a protestor in 2011 you can see him here protesting at the gate of congress (the coward in brown shirt and jeans who fled when the cop came close) : https://youtu.be/nklxXTZF_no
- A report by the IGF (General Inspection of Finances) revealed how funds have been embezzled once again by a small group of political figure in which we count Mame Mbaye Niang (then minister of Youth, Employment and Infrastructure) and his close friend Ibrahima Cisse; The funds amount to over $800,000 USD (517,864,401 CFA Francs) for the PRODAC project which earned him the nickname Mbaye Prodac. A project that should have created 180 000 jobs provided only 1500 between 2014 and 2018. Coincidentally Mame Mbaye Niang became a billionaire in the same period.
- Ousmane Sonko would go on to make that report public by accusing Mame Mbaye Niang of stealing from the State and the citizen. A deficit of 178,500 jobs from the PRODAC project is beyond criminal knowing that Unemployement Rate of the active population in 2018 was of 14,3% according to the National Statistics Agency (ANSD)
The Claws of France gripping harder
- Between 2012 and 2023, the arrival of French companies surged to a new high with Auchan and Carrefour competing directly with local businesses at lower prices due to allegedly lesser taxes, SEN'EAU killing SDE for water distribution.
- Major civil engineering projects being given to french companies such as Eiffage. In fact EIFFAGE, ALSTOM, SYSTRA and SNCF together built the TER (Train Express Regional) an airport rail link of only 36km for the first part already built for the price of over $1 billion USD (656 billions CFA) a project the government is really proud of.
- The project is putting Senegal in even greater debt since Senegal only funded the project with 142.5 billion cfa and 3 loans from La Banque Islamique de Développement (196 billion CFA), l'Agence Française de développement et le trésor français (196.5 billion CFA) and la Banque Africaine de Développement (120 billion CFA)
Harder Living Conditions
- With inflation, soaring prices of virtually everything such as housing, house essentials, food, transportation and gas...
- Under equipped school with huts as classrooms in some remote region of Senegal Abris Provisoire au Sénégal
- The NGO workers are gentrifying Dakar these people who are supposed to work socially on topics of poverty, are the one actually escaping poverty they are in Dakar partying spending lots of money in places raising significantly the cost of leaving.
- Under equipped hospitals with aging/failing equipment as in Kedougo where a small outpost with barely nothing it's not covid 19 that kills people rarther illnesses that can easily be cured in bigger cities such as malaria, transport of patients is also a huge challenge with patient being transported to bigger hospitals 200 or 300km away with no ambulance rather horse-drawn carts. The same problem in several regions of Senegal. In contrast, the political figures leaving the country every now and then to get medical treatment in France or the US. A symbol of their own failure in building anything important in this country.
The Rise of Ousmane Sonko
- Ousmane Sonko is a former Chief Tax Inspector in Senegal and advocate for reformation of the Senegalese Tax System. He was fired from his position as Chief Tax Inspector for being a whistleblower in many cases of fund embezzlement of High Profile Politicians (Aliou Sall, Mame Mbaye Niang...)
- He would go on to engage in politics and became the youngest candidate to run in 2019 at 44 years old. He rose to fame in politics among the youth due to his credentials as chief tax officer and the overall ethic in his work as mentioned by many of his former colleagues. A man who turned down bribes from the biggest companies in the countries and focused on his duty. The narrative is beautiful and confirmed itself as years passed and people learned more about him. He finished 3rd in 2019 as a newbie in politics.
- An even bigger achievement when you learn about the vote manipulation in the 2019 elections as exposed in Story Killers with the employment of Team Jorge a disinformation for hire company. Ousmane Sonko was victim of gigantic smear campaign with fake documents and false claims.
- See the documentary titled : #StoryKillers: A deep dive into 'Team Jorge', the disinformation mercenaries operating worldwide
- With Ousmane Sonko rising to be the candidates of the youth (over Half of the senegalese population) several attempt at destroying his reputation took place, he would be labeled a liar until the LGE, IGF and BBC report are published.
- Ousmane Sonko became Congressman made fierce speeches in which he called out the disrespect towards Senegalese citizens by which the congress dealt with important matters. Congress was a place of chit-chat and arguments where the political affiliation was the only thing that mattered to any of the parties involved and occasionally throwing hands (fighting)
- He also authored a book called Solutions in which he advances many ideas to push this country forward, economically and socially with an emphasis on education, economy, health and employment.
- Mame Mbaye Niang would accuse him of defamation in the PRODAC case;
- He also exposed the excessive cost of the TER Project.
Macky Sall's 3rd Mandate, Sonko-Adji Sarr, 2021 Protests
- Macky Sall' 3rd Mandate
- Macky Sall is ineligible to a 3rd successive term as stated in the Article 27 of the constitution of Senegal "Nul ne peut faire plus de 2 mandat consécutifs"
- Macky Sall served a 1st term of 7 years from 2012 to 2019 but in 2016 a referendum took place in which the presidential term would go down from 7 to 5 years. Taking effect after his first term in case he get re-elected.
- Having nearly served his 2nd Term 2019 - 2024 (we are in 2023) he eluded a 3rd term trying to loophole his way into a 3rd term using the Article 27 claiming that it's his first mandate of 5 years. Which is wrong the Article 27 existed way before the 2016 referendum and it is explicitly states that no-one can do 2 more than 2 successive term.
- Curfew and Police Brutality
- In 2020 mask mandate is effective and a curfew is established, which made life very difficult for workers who had to commute. The police officers used extreme violence to enforce it. Beating people who were out at curfew with sticks making them crawl on the floor. While the population suffered inside, the rich politicians and their family hosted private parties outside
- When the first Vaccines arrived in Senegal, the first Lady Marieme Faye hosted a private vaccination party at her residence with no respect of masks or crowd control this angered people
- That was the last straw people started burning tires and protesting for the removal of this stupid curfew which they are the only one to suffer from
- Additional context: In Senegal a lot of houses don't cook dinner they buy porridge to local (diaykatou fondé/thiéré/thiakri) that sell at night from 8pm to 12pm. These cheap porridge is what feed lots of people in poor neighbourhood a bowl filled with nourishing food for 100 to 200f cfa. Some houses are overcrowded with over 20 individuals in a 2 story building during summer these people stay outside with their friends and relatives there is a sense of community and togetherness. They only leave for bedtime. The houses cramped and it gets really hot in the summer (up to 35° c / 95°F)
- Sonko-Adji Sarr
- In 2020, during the Covid 19 pandemic, Ousmane Sonko is accused at first of Rape with Threats at gunpoint by a worker at a massaging place he is a customer of. He says it's a conspiracy to make him ineligible for the 2024 elections in which Macky Sall want to be part of.
- Then discrepancies started growing, the medical examination disproved any trace of sexual violence, the officer (Captain Touré) to which the complaint was filed smelled a political conspiracy and fled. Adji Sarr the alleged victim is first believed by a portion of the population but as she goes from reporter to reporter saying different things here and there the growing sentiment of empathy turned to disdain because to many she was definitely lying.
- The case would be ongoing for 2 years 2020 to 2023 and Sonko would be proven non guilty on the counts of Rape and Death Threats since no proof or witness were presented. Everybody that went on to speak would disprove in a way or another the claims of Adji Sarr. The medical official, the officer and her coworkers, boss and his husband. BUT despite all of this Ousmane Sonko is sentenced to 2 years of prison for "corruption of youth".
- Throughout the case, Ousmane Sonko has been held at home by the police not letting him go out, he was kidnapped twice by the police while he was touring the country and forcefully taken home and every supporter of Ousmane Sonko has been labelled a terrorist or an MFDC member.( A very dangerous claim that could turn this conflict into an ethnic war. The southern people are remarquable people and the stigma of separatism they are labeled with could be very dangerous.)
- Protest erupted in march 2021 which beyond Sonko's mistreatment was a protest for everything that is wrong in the country like the Gilets Jaune in France. The police started shooting live rounds, one victim in particular Cheikh Wade is shot in the while he waved his senegalese flag by a police officer in Parcelles Assainies (Dakar) the 2 day protest would make 14 victims, 14 civilians killed.
- Mansour Faye would go on to declare that "Occult forces" are responsible of the 14 dead civilians.
Amnesty International Article : https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2022/03/senegal-one-year-after-march-2021-families-demand-justice
After sentencing Ousmane Sonko to 2 years of prison, he is at first kidnapped while he travelled back home from Ziguinchor occasionally touring the country ,held at home and the people are out protesting to end this masquerade, for Macky Sall to either leave Sonko alone and finish his 2nd term or to leave the country altogether.
There's already 600 political prisoners before the protest.
The police shot live rounds, beat up and runned over several people.
And a new type of tear cas that can blow your limbs.
The people are fighting for a better future. Macky Sall doesn't care about Senegalese people. Senegalese so desperate for a better future that many died at sea on shipwrecks trying to reach europe on rafts or canoes.
In 2019, 210 senegalese people died in the mediteranée trying to reach europe because there's nothing left of hope of a better future in thish country, in novembre 2020, 414 senegalese people died at sea trying to ge to europe according to IOM
The 2023 protest showed an escalation of violence from the police, the constables and the 'nervis' these paid militias that have gone increasingly violent with machetes and semi automatic rifles and handguns. Fighting along side the police they have killed 28 people officially many were shot.
The Freedom to tour the country that Macky Sall was offered by Abdoulaye Wade is what Macky Sall is denying Ousmane Sonko.
The 3rd mandate that Macky Sall thought for is what he is denying us all.
Abdoulaye Wade never asked for the police to shoot at civilians, under his presidency killing in broad daylight wasn't a thing, he may have been a bad tyrant but Macky Sall infinitely a hating arrogant good for nothing that is acclaimed as Political Genius a lapdog if anything.
A warzone atmosphere against unarmed civilians.
The government issued an order for the internet to be cut off
Everybody is using vpns to keep the outside informed. Today, June 4th the mobile data were cut off only wifi network worked in order to keep protesters at home.
A terrible rumour that spent chills down my spine earlier today a senegalese citizen called on live tv saying he saw DEAD BODIES IN REFRIGERATED TRUCKSS BEING THROWN AT SEA near the Diamalaye Beach. The senegalese citizens are enquiring about it. Some people have confirmed through text but I am yet to believe it until photo or video proof is shown. We are talking about mass execution I will not believe it until I see proof of it.
This a very long and tedious thing to write and I'm doing it because I am afraid the Senegalese people will be cut off from the world and die in the dark.
The sound of an entire nations going silent is something I have witnessed once and I hope I never do.
ECOWAS took a neutral stance may the wrath of God be upon them.
For once in my lifetime I wish for Military Coup if it means the killers will be stopped. Please save the longest lasting WEST African democracy.
Please Spread the word under #FreeSenegal. A senegalese fearing for his freedom.
submitted by DudeNeedsToTalkRN
to Senegal [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 00:29 temp_mekhem This will end in heartbreak, despair, and recriminations.... Status of My TomeKeepers
This is a project that I started a while ago after restarting my hobbying after... well.... a large amount of years. I was able to get an Indomitus box and some other models to get started and was able to use some old models to test out and practice the scheme and brush up on my paintings skills (surprisingly those skills did not improve when i was not using them and they were never that great anyway) Then work and life stuff sucked up my time to paint. What i did have time to do was fill out some additional units and dig up some models from the way back that I wanted to use and get those assembled, and then stored etc...
With the imminent arrival of 10th and a schedule that has calmed down I started making some progress on actually getting these guys onto a tabletop. Just in time to lose their uniqueness*
About half of what I have is now primed and waiting for the final layer. Another lot is ready for priming/base coating. And then after the Leviathan box gets built, and the transports from the BA and DA combat patrols (maybe..) get built - I think that may complete the army (famous last words). Sadly I will not be able to use the relic Contemptor dread that I picked up last year in a steal of a deal...
They will get carved out into batches for the detail work. Its been a while since i have had to crank out this kind of volume but I am thinking a squad or two at a time will fit into a 2 hour block of time. But then again the modern style of edge highlighting, contrast paints and nuln oil I am not exactly sure if thats a reasonable estimate.
Some - possibly - interesting stuff:
- I did do the character conversions and... yeah they were a hassle.
- I have an old metal BA dred that I will use as a Brutalis - after up sizing the base
- Yep - old metal Terminators... Just in time for primaris Termies...
- I hope to be able to use the old JetBike riders as chaplian on (Jet)bike and maybe a captain on (Jet)bike but man are they tiny compared to the new stuff so I am pretty sure people will complain.
submitted by temp_mekhem
to tomekeepers [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 00:27 7deadlycinderella [Star Trek] The Wrath of Berman: how 90's Trek succeeded in spite of one poisonous executive
CW: for discussion of sexual harassment and some Trek spoilers
Star Trek. Virtually every SciFi fan knows it, even if they haven’t seen it. The 60’s born franchise has had an immeasurable influence on both the genre of science fiction, and on fandom culture.
Never an enormous hit, the original series (TOS in future discussions) gathered a cult audience, who thanks to a historically significant letter-writing campaign, got the show renewed for enough seasons that it was able to be sold into syndication. Because of this, as well as the follow up animated series on Saturday mornings (TAS- despite the cheap animation, included most of the same actors from TAS as well as many of the same writers) the fandom slowly grew, reaching mainstream size in the early 80’s, leading to the theatrical movies being written and released.
Because of the film series success, in the late 80’s, Paramount green-lit a follow up series, Star Trek: The Next Generation (TNG), from original series creator Gene Roddenberry. The series was very popular among fans and earned several awards and nominations, as well as ramping up the careers of the cast, who while many were recognizable, were not yet household names (Patrick Stewart at the time was likely only considered a Shakespearean actor, and Levar Burton would be mostly recognized from Roots). This success led to multiple follow up Star Trek series overlapping through the 90’s- Star Trek Deep Space Nine (DS9), Voyager (VOY) and Enterprise (ENT) aired throughout the decade- each of the series on their own ran for seven seasons, except for Enterprise, which ran for four. 90’s Trek also had the unique attribute of a great deal of actors and crew working on it having been TOS fans in their early years. While TOS had the biggest pop culture impact of the franchise, 90’s Trek was when, along with the advent of the internet, the fandom really boomed exponentially. Most of Trek fandom now grew it’s roots in this decade. But all was not smooth sailing.
Even back in the 60’s, Trek had a tumultuous work environment behind the scenes (Not one but two actresses had affairs with series creator Roddenberry, Harlan Ellison once wrote an episode with the drama that doubtless brought to the table, etc), and this continued into the movie era, including Paramount kicking Roddenberry upstairs because of his work on the Motion Picture. Even among Trek fans, Roddenberry as a figure gives many fans mixed feelings. Some of his early edicts on Trek writing (such as no interpersonal conflict within the crew, as well as his edict of “no religion” because he was an atheist who felt humanity would grow out of religious belief, as well as strict adherence to “status quo is god”) have not aged well, as well as his impact on 90’s Trek (he hated Patrick Stewart and wanted him gone). Because of this, as well as Roddenberry’s increasing age and personal instability a Paramount executive was assigned to Trek to ensure all the usual executive and executive meddle-y things were followed: scripts were on time, directors didn’t go over budget, standards and practices were followed. This executive was Rick Berman, and throughout the decade, his actions would cause him to slowly, throughout the 00’s-10’s as more came out, making him arguably the most reviled figure in Trek fandom, entirely behind the scenes.
Early on, it was not due to untypical executive meddling. In the 90’s, TV was changing. Because of technology such as VCRs and early internet groups that encouraged tape-swapping, it was no longer completely necessary that every TV episode be solely self-contained, and many acclaimed series were playing with story arcs. However, this did not extend to Trek at first. TNG remained mostly episodic and multiple writers remarked that it was even difficult to allow the characters to change or display any development because of these restrictions (this is very apparent to modern viewers by such clunky arcs as the relationship between Riker and Troi). The famous Dominion War arc in DS9 that helped make it beloved by fans and quite influential in it’s own right, had to be fought endlessly to be allowed to continue with Berman and the execs by producer Ira Steven Behr, and the plans for a season-long VOY arc that eventually became the merely two-part Year From Hell, was vetoed by Berman not long after (a joke from a recent fan video includes the thesis that Berman was so busy ruining VOY and the TNG movies that he didn’t have enough time to ruin the end of DS9 too). This is all bog standard conservative executive stuff, but it managed to get worse.
One of the reasons TOS was so significant to 60’s audiences was because of it’s very ahead of it’s time treatment of cast diversity. While it wouldn’t be notable today, the original pilot featuring a woman as the Enterprise’s first officer and the rest of the series having both multiple female regular characters as well as multiple major characters of color was revolutionary.
This attitude of diversity did not continue into the 90’s Trek in regards to LGBTQIA+ characters. There were several episode written that dealt with issues metaphorically (one regarding an alien parasite as an AIDS metaphor, another with Wesley befriending a member of an alien species who could change sex at will), but 90% of these were vetoed out the door (the Outcast, one TNG episode that escaped this is terribly awkward to watch now- Jonathan Frakes flat out says that they should have had the courage to have Riker’s love interest in the episode played by a man). This extended to DS9 when the actors playing Garek and Dr Bashir, after several episodes laying on the HoYay extra thick because they interpreted their characters relationship as being romantic in nature (Robert Hewitt Wolf, a staff writer, has said recently on his Tumblr if the show were made now they would go for it), were told in no uncertain terms to cut it out, and the writers were instructed to stop giving them scenes together. Its easy just to dismiss this as “90’s network execs” in general, but multiple writers have recently put a name on it- this was 100% the work of Rick Berman, specifically.
An aside for the one episode of DS9 that escaped this, in which Jadzia Dax, played by Terry Farrell, encounters a former host’s (Dax is a species called a Trill symbiote- a sort of parasitic worm that moves from host to host, and hence has lived multiple full lives in different bodies) spouse and the two rekindle their feelings for each other despite their species taboo against continuing a previous host’s relationships with other hosted Trill. The fact that they are both currently hosted by women is never brought up. It featured only the sixth WLW kiss in US broadcast TV history, and in recent years, writers have confirmed Jadzia Dax as the franchise’s first pansexual character.
And Berman’s incredibly unprogressive influence continued past that, and at this point, it bled into the real world. There are multiple 90’s era stories of him being a bully to actors, such as preventing 14 year old Wil Wheaton from being able to take a movie role, and then cutting most of his role in the episode anyway, or being quite cruel to Denise Crosby on her last day of filming, but his misogyny came more and more to light as time went on.
Trek has a colored history with the actresses who work on it, spotted with stories like Grace Lee Whitney allegedly being let go from TOS after reporting a network exec who sexually assualted her, to Gates McFadden being basically fired from TNG season 2 because of a (Non-Berman) producer who disliked her rejecting his advances, before being coaxed back by Patrick Stewart for season 3 (As a fan, it wasn’t until DS9 that I felt like most of the female characters in the cast didn’t have “Girl” as one of their primary character traits). Terry Farrell’s exit from DS9, and her characters death as a result (writers have since written that they intended Jadzia to stay married to Worf and the pair to have children), was always reported to fans in the 90’s as being over contract negotiations, eventually revealed another side of Rick Berman’s influence on the franchise. Farrell has int he years since stated that Berman was absolutely vicious to her over the seasons regarding her figure, even making her get fitted for padded bras to make her more “voluptuous” for the character, as well as repeatedly making comments like “if you leave now, you’ll end up working at KMart”. Farrell, a former model, was not entirely unused to comments about her body, but she was appalled to hear them coming constantly from her boss, and also noting that the other Trek execs were never like this, and that the comments stopped when Berman was accompanied by another writer or exec. When her attempts to negotiate a contract that allowed her to drop down to guest star fell through, she left, something that must have been difficult, as like many involved in 90’s Trek, Farrell had been a fan since she was a little kid.
(Another aside- one could argue Farrell got the last laugh. Aside from being a well-liked character, she remained popular over the years at conventions, and in 2018 ended up marrying Leonard Nimoy’s son).
Farrell’s exit was one more incident among another in a long list of complaints regarding misogynistic treatment on set that has Berman’s fingerprints all over it, from Mariana Sirtis putting her foot down that she be allowed to wear a normal crew uniform on TNG instead of the one she had to wear a corset with, to Seven of Nine’s infamous catsuit on VOY to the much derided decontamination scenes in Enterprise (VOY and ENT have mostly been glossed over in this writeup- they could both have entire writeups of their own because of the amount of behind the scenes drama). Most of this came to an end when ENT ended, and while 90’s Trek has a great reputation among fans, the eventual consensus that has developed in later years is that it was in spite of Berman’s influence.
In later years, while Nu Trek (starting with Star Trek Discovery) has had more than it’s share of criticism from fans, most do seem relieved that Berman hasn’t returned and most of this criticism is in regards to writing/characters rather than the environment that the actors and writers found themselves in- this is best exemplified by several actors with negative experiences with Berman and others (including Gates McFadden, Robert Beltran and even Denise Crosby) being willing to make return appearances. Even Terry Farrell has commented that she’d love to play Jadzia again.
submitted by 7deadlycinderella
to HobbyDrama [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 23:20 GMOrgasm A full lineup if you could only have players with Car brands
If youre like me, youve often wondered what a baseball lineup would look like if you could only use guys with car brands
well worry not, i have done the bare minimum of research and put together this bad boy. Not gonna reuse brands because thats for loosers
First off, this team needs a manager and weve got John Mclaren
, part time manager for the Mariners and Nationals before getting canned
At catcher, weve got Joe Holden
, he back-up to the backup catcher of the early 30s phillies
Covering first base is Mike Ford
. You know what youre getting with a ford and you know what youre getting with Mike Ford
Second base obviously has to be Joe Morgan
. enough said
Over at the hot corner is Jeep Mclain
, real name eugene but if baseballreference lists him as jeep thats good enough for me
At shortstop we had to go with Jimmy Austin
, who id never heard of but had 22 war w/ the yankees and browns from 1909-1929, and also has both a car brand and a car model in his name. way to go, love the hustle jimmy
In left field, weve got Yermin Mercedes
famous flash in the pan and grand slammer
Were gonna cheat a little and use Ichiro Suzuki
in center, because this gives us the flexibility to put Andrew Lambo
in right field because who doesnt want a lambo
On our bench we are lucky enough to have Jack Bentley
, who not only has a career .291 average, but in his second year had a 2.14 era, threw 2 CGSOs and led the league in saves (with 4). move over shohei, theres a new old 2-way player in town
for our starters, weve got Brad Hennessey
(kind of cheating since theyre more of a modifier and a scammer
but whatever), Anthony Ferrari
and JD Smart
before we turn it over to Génesis Cabrera
to close it out
submitted by GMOrgasm
to baseballcirclejerk [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 22:25 GioMiau I need help extruding vertices
Hi I am a total beginner and currently learning through the famous donut tutorial. I was modeling the icing by extruding the vertices when all of the sudden this happened: the extruding part is going kind of inward and when I go see it in object mode it’s all deformed. Could anyone tell what happened here? Thank you!
submitted by GioMiau
to blenderhelp [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 21:47 AutoModerator How To Watch* (THE LITTLE MERMAID FREE) Online Here’s How
Motion Pictures! Here are options for downloading or watching The Little Mermaid streaming the full movie online for free on 123 movies & Reddit, including where to watch Disney's latest live-action adaptation movies at home. Is The Little Mermaid 2023 available to stream? Is watching The Little Mermaid on Peacock, Disney Plus, HBO Max, Netflix or Amazon Prime? Yes, we have found an authentic streaming option/service. Watch Now: The Little Mermaid (2023) Movie Online Free It's time to dive under the sea once again. Over the last few years, Disney has recreated their top animated musical films into live-action movies. The Little Mermaid is no different, and viewers can't wait to swim into theaters to catch a glimpse of how the movie will stand up against the original version. The latest of Disney's hugely successful line of live-action remakes, Ariel (Halle Bailey) is set to return to theaters for the first time in almost thirty-five years with The Little Mermaid (2023). The Walt Disney Company once again invites audiences to travel under the sea to see Princess Ariel's story unfold like never before. Featuring direction from veteran musical filmmaker Rob Marshall and other roles inhabited by major Hollywood stars like Melissa McCarthy as Ursula the Sea Witch and Javier Bardem as King Triton, the film is bound to be a bona fide hit at the box office. Though the upcoming and highly anticipated film will have stiff competition against two stand-up comedians on the weekend it releases, The Little Mermaid is destined to show that life is better down where it's wetter under the sea this Summer movie season. The 2023 live-action movie will only be available in theaters starting May 26. That means if you want to watch it ASAP. However, it will be available to stream on the Disney+ platform soon. Disney+ typically follows a 90-day period before its theatrical releases come to the streaming platform. That means we may see the live-action version of "The Little Mermaid" come to Disney+ as early as August 2023. Before we ask if you're interested in seeing this, we know you are. But like us, you're probably wondering how to watch and stream The Little Mermaid online. Luckily, we have some clues and it's likely to land on a major streaming site very soon. So climb aboard, because here's where to watch and stream The Little Mermaid online. Ariel's quest to go from a mermaid into a human begins anew when The Little Mermaid premieres this Memorial Day Weekend on Friday, May 26th, 2023. The film will be going up against not one, but two stand-up comedians and their films that weekend, with Sebastian Maniscalco's About My Father and Bert Kreischer's The Machine premiering on the same day. That said, The Little Mermaid will almost certainly be the choice for younger audiences and families. While some Disney films are heading straight to Disney+, The Little Mermaid will first be shown exclusively in theaters. As of now, the only way to watch The Little Mermaid is to head out to a movie theater when it premieres on May 26, 2023. You can find a local showing on Fandango. Watch Now: The Little Mermaid (2023) Movie Online Free Otherwise, you’ll just have to wait for it to become available to rent or purchase on digital platforms like Amazon, Vudu, YouTube or Apple, or become available to stream on Disney+. At the moment, you can watch The Little Mermaid at your local theater. But like most movies these days, it should hit a streaming website in the near future. Like its predecessor, The Little Mermaid is a flick produced by multimedia conglomerate Disney. What's more, the production studio owns a number of other famous franchises, like the Marvel Cinematic Universe and Star Wars. Titles made under these umbrellas have both hit Disney+ sometime after arriving at the box office. Fans may also know the original Little Mermaid is currently available to stream on the site as well. So, if the 2023 version follows the same pattern, folks will likely get to see The Little Mermaid on Disney+ later this year too. As for an exact release date for The Little Mermaid, that's more complicated. Most movies produced by Disney often go to its streamer site within three months after debuting in theaters, like the most recent Marvel film Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. If this is the case for The Little Mermaid, it will probably drop in late August 2023 or sometime near Labor Day in early September. When the time comes for The Little Mermaid to splash onto Disney+ though, make sure you're all prepared to watch it. If you don't have access yet, you can opt into a 30-day free trial before choosing a plan that start at $7.99 per month or $79.99 per year. After your account is all set, click on the title page on Disney+'s official website or the Disney+ app. As you wait for The Little Mermaid to hit the streamer, why don't you watch the animated version and its sequel The Little Mermaid 2: Return to the Sea? Or if you want to immerse yourself in another live-action version, click on the 2019 ABC TV special The Little Mermaid Live!. Enjoy! Unlike several of Disney's other live-action remakes such as Pinocchio and Peter Pan & Wendy, The Little Mermaid will be exclusively in movie theaters first with tickets available for pre-sale now. After The Little Mermaid has completed its exclusive theatrical run, the film will be released on the Disney+ streaming service. Based on Disney's past release models, the film won't be made available to stream before 45 to 90 days after its theatrical release. Now that movie theaters seem to be back, The Little Mermaid live-action film will be an in-theater release first before being released to at-home video. That means that your only chance to watch it right now is by going to your local theater. However, don't lose all hope. Since it's a Disney movie, it will eventually make its way over to Disney+ after a few months on the big screen. It will also be available on other streamers like Amazon Prime Video, iTunes, Google Play, and more to rent and own at your leisure. If you're hoping to get your mermaid kick in now, then you can tune into the original The Little Mermaid which is available on Disney+ and other streaming services including Amazon Prime Video, iTunes, and the Google Play store. The 2023 version of The Little Mermaid will only be in theaters initially. After The Little Mermaid has completed its exclusive theatrical run, it is likely to stream on Disney Plus. You can also watch the animated version of Hans Christian Andersen's 1837 fairy tale of Ariel on Disney Plus now. While you will only be able to catch the new "The Little Mermaid" in theaters starting next Friday, you can still sign up for Disney+ now to refresh yourself on the characters, song, plot and magical fun from the highly anticipated film. The 1989 version of the movie was a catalyst for Disney's animation renaissance throughout the '90s and it still holds up today. An ad-supported Disney+ subscription starts at $8 per month, but you can get an ad-free access to the service for $11 monthly or bundle the Disney streaming service with Hulu and ESPN+ starting at $13 per month. Disney+ boasts a huge collection of movies and television series, including Marvel and Star Wars content. If you add in Hulu and ESPN, you have nearly unlimited entertainment at your fingertips. When will The Little Mermaid be streaming on Disney+? The Little Mermaid Disney+ premiere date is tentatively estimated to be Aug. 30, 2023. While no official Little Mermaid streaming date has been confirmed by Disney, most of its major movie releases drop on Disney+ following a minimum 90-day period, and typically premiere on the platform on Wednesdays, making Wednesday, Aug. 30 the most likely date for Disney’s The Little Mermaid live-action streaming release. Is The Little Mermaid streaming on Netflix? No, The Little Mermaid will not be on Netflix — at least not any time soon. In the meantime, you’ll just have to head out to a movie theater or wait for it to become available to stream on Disney+. Will The Little Mermaid Be On HBO Max? No, The Little Mermaid will not be on HBO Max since it’s not a Universal Pictures movie. Last year, the company released its films in theaters and on the streamer on the same day. However, they now allow a 45-day window between the theatrical release and the streaming release. Is The Little Mermaid Available On Hulu? Viewers are saying that they want to view the new animation movie The Little Mermaid on Hulu. Unfortunately, this is not possible since Hulu currently does not offer any of the free episodes of this series streaming at this time. It will be exclusive to the MTV channel, which you get by subscribing to cable or satellite TV services. You will not be able to watch it on Hulu or any other free streaming service. Most Viewed, Most Favorite, Top Rating, Top IMDb movies online. Here we can download and watch 123movies movies offline. 123Movies website is the best alternative to The Little Mermaid (2023) free online. We will recommend 123Movies is the best Solarmovie alternatives. There are a few ways to watch The Little Mermaid online in the U.S. You can use a streaming service such as Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime Video. You can also rent or buy the movie on iTunes or Google Play. You can also watch it on-demand or on a streaming app available on your TV or streaming device if you have cable. The Little Mermaid Cast and Characters The Little Mermaid was written by David Magee and directed by Rob Marshall. It stars the following actors: Halle Bailey as Ariel Melissa McCarthy as Ursula Javier Bardem as King Triton Noma Dumezweni as Queen Selina Jonah Hauer-King as Prince Eric Daveed Diggs as Sebastian Awkwafina as Scuttle Jacob Tremblay as Flounder Art Malik as Sir Grimsby What is The Little Mermaid About? The official synopsis for The Little Mermaid by Walt Disney Studios read: “The Little Mermaid” is the beloved story of Ariel, a beautiful and spirited young mermaid with a thirst for adventure. The youngest of King Triton’s daughters and the most defiant, Ariel longs to find out more about the world beyond the sea, and while visiting the surface, falls for the dashing Prince Eric. While mermaids are forbidden to interact with humans, Ariel must follow her heart. She makes a deal with the evil sea witch, Ursula, which gives her a chance to experience life on land, but ultimately places her life – and her father’s crown – in jeopardy. There is not much mystery in The Little Mermaid's plot. As seen in Disney's many other live-action remakes, it is anticipated that the film's plot will largely stick to the original. With the well-known song "Part of Your World," in which Ariel sings about her wish to be a part of the world beyond the water, i.e., the human realm, the teaser already alluded to Ariel's fascination with the human world. Fans will get to see Ariel and Prince Eric's romance as they deal with the challenges posed by their differences.
submitted by AutoModerator
to THLITTLEMERMAIDFR [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 21:25 AutoModerator Here's How To Watch The Little Mermaid Free Online: Is Little Mermaid (2023) Streaming?
Motion Pictures! Here are options for downloading or watching The Little Mermaid streaming the full movie online for free on 123 movies & Reddit, including where to watch Disney's latest live-action adaptation movies at home. Is The Little Mermaid 2023 available to stream? Is watching The Little Mermaid on Peacock, Disney Plus, HBO Max, Netflix or Amazon Prime? Yes, we have found an authentic streaming option/service. Watch Now: The Little Mermaid (2023) Movie Online Free It's time to dive under the sea once again. Over the last few years, Disney has recreated their top animated musical films into live-action movies. The Little Mermaid is no different, and viewers can't wait to swim into theaters to catch a glimpse of how the movie will stand up against the original version. The latest of Disney's hugely successful line of live-action remakes, Ariel (Halle Bailey) is set to return to theaters for the first time in almost thirty-five years with The Little Mermaid (2023). The Walt Disney Company once again invites audiences to travel under the sea to see Princess Ariel's story unfold like never before. Featuring direction from veteran musical filmmaker Rob Marshall and other roles inhabited by major Hollywood stars like Melissa McCarthy as Ursula the Sea Witch and Javier Bardem as King Triton, the film is bound to be a bona fide hit at the box office. Though the upcoming and highly anticipated film will have stiff competition against two stand-up comedians on the weekend it releases, The Little Mermaid is destined to show that life is better down where it's wetter under the sea this Summer movie season. The 2023 live-action movie will only be available in theaters starting May 26. That means if you want to watch it ASAP. However, it will be available to stream on the Disney+ platform soon. Disney+ typically follows a 90-day period before its theatrical releases come to the streaming platform. That means we may see the live-action version of "The Little Mermaid" come to Disney+ as early as August 2023. Before we ask if you're interested in seeing this, we know you are. But like us, you're probably wondering how to watch and stream The Little Mermaid online. Luckily, we have some clues and it's likely to land on a major streaming site very soon. So climb aboard, because here's where to watch and stream The Little Mermaid online. Ariel's quest to go from a mermaid into a human begins anew when The Little Mermaid premieres this Memorial Day Weekend on Friday, May 26th, 2023. The film will be going up against not one, but two stand-up comedians and their films that weekend, with Sebastian Maniscalco's About My Father and Bert Kreischer's The Machine premiering on the same day. That said, The Little Mermaid will almost certainly be the choice for younger audiences and families. While some Disney films are heading straight to Disney+, The Little Mermaid will first be shown exclusively in theaters. As of now, the only way to watch The Little Mermaid is to head out to a movie theater when it premieres on May 26, 2023. You can find a local showing on Fandango. Watch Now: The Little Mermaid (2023) Movie Online Free Otherwise, you’ll just have to wait for it to become available to rent or purchase on digital platforms like Amazon, Vudu, YouTube or Apple, or become available to stream on Disney+. At the moment, you can watch The Little Mermaid at your local theater. But like most movies these days, it should hit a streaming website in the near future. Like its predecessor, The Little Mermaid is a flick produced by multimedia conglomerate Disney. What's more, the production studio owns a number of other famous franchises, like the Marvel Cinematic Universe and Star Wars. Titles made under these umbrellas have both hit Disney+ sometime after arriving at the box office. Fans may also know the original Little Mermaid is currently available to stream on the site as well. So, if the 2023 version follows the same pattern, folks will likely get to see The Little Mermaid on Disney+ later this year too. As for an exact release date for The Little Mermaid, that's more complicated. Most movies produced by Disney often go to its streamer site within three months after debuting in theaters, like the most recent Marvel film Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. If this is the case for The Little Mermaid, it will probably drop in late August 2023 or sometime near Labor Day in early September. When the time comes for The Little Mermaid to splash onto Disney+ though, make sure you're all prepared to watch it. If you don't have access yet, you can opt into a 30-day free trial before choosing a plan that start at $7.99 per month or $79.99 per year. After your account is all set, click on the title page on Disney+'s official website or the Disney+ app. As you wait for The Little Mermaid to hit the streamer, why don't you watch the animated version and its sequel The Little Mermaid 2: Return to the Sea? Or if you want to immerse yourself in another live-action version, click on the 2019 ABC TV special The Little Mermaid Live!. Enjoy! Unlike several of Disney's other live-action remakes such as Pinocchio and Peter Pan & Wendy, The Little Mermaid will be exclusively in movie theaters first with tickets available for pre-sale now. After The Little Mermaid has completed its exclusive theatrical run, the film will be released on the Disney+ streaming service. Based on Disney's past release models, the film won't be made available to stream before 45 to 90 days after its theatrical release. Now that movie theaters seem to be back, The Little Mermaid live-action film will be an in-theater release first before being released to at-home video. That means that your only chance to watch it right now is by going to your local theater. However, don't lose all hope. Since it's a Disney movie, it will eventually make its way over to Disney+ after a few months on the big screen. It will also be available on other streamers like Amazon Prime Video, iTunes, Google Play, and more to rent and own at your leisure. If you're hoping to get your mermaid kick in now, then you can tune into the original The Little Mermaid which is available on Disney+ and other streaming services including Amazon Prime Video, iTunes, and the Google Play store. The 2023 version of The Little Mermaid will only be in theaters initially. After The Little Mermaid has completed its exclusive theatrical run, it is likely to stream on Disney Plus. You can also watch the animated version of Hans Christian Andersen's 1837 fairy tale of Ariel on Disney Plus now. While you will only be able to catch the new "The Little Mermaid" in theaters starting next Friday, you can still sign up for Disney+ now to refresh yourself on the characters, song, plot and magical fun from the highly anticipated film. The 1989 version of the movie was a catalyst for Disney's animation renaissance throughout the '90s and it still holds up today. An ad-supported Disney+ subscription starts at $8 per month, but you can get an ad-free access to the service for $11 monthly or bundle the Disney streaming service with Hulu and ESPN+ starting at $13 per month. Disney+ boasts a huge collection of movies and television series, including Marvel and Star Wars content. If you add in Hulu and ESPN, you have nearly unlimited entertainment at your fingertips. When will The Little Mermaid be streaming on Disney+? The Little Mermaid Disney+ premiere date is tentatively estimated to be Aug. 30, 2023. While no official Little Mermaid streaming date has been confirmed by Disney, most of its major movie releases drop on Disney+ following a minimum 90-day period, and typically premiere on the platform on Wednesdays, making Wednesday, Aug. 30 the most likely date for Disney’s The Little Mermaid live-action streaming release. Is The Little Mermaid streaming on Netflix? No, The Little Mermaid will not be on Netflix — at least not any time soon. In the meantime, you’ll just have to head out to a movie theater or wait for it to become available to stream on Disney+. Will The Little Mermaid Be On HBO Max? No, The Little Mermaid will not be on HBO Max since it’s not a Universal Pictures movie. Last year, the company released its films in theaters and on the streamer on the same day. However, they now allow a 45-day window between the theatrical release and the streaming release. Is The Little Mermaid Available On Hulu? Viewers are saying that they want to view the new animation movie The Little Mermaid on Hulu. Unfortunately, this is not possible since Hulu currently does not offer any of the free episodes of this series streaming at this time. It will be exclusive to the MTV channel, which you get by subscribing to cable or satellite TV services. You will not be able to watch it on Hulu or any other free streaming service. Most Viewed, Most Favorite, Top Rating, Top IMDb movies online. Here we can download and watch 123movies movies offline. 123Movies website is the best alternative to The Little Mermaid (2023) free online. We will recommend 123Movies is the best Solarmovie alternatives. There are a few ways to watch The Little Mermaid online in the U.S. You can use a streaming service such as Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime Video. You can also rent or buy the movie on iTunes or Google Play. You can also watch it on-demand or on a streaming app available on your TV or streaming device if you have cable. The Little Mermaid Cast and Characters The Little Mermaid was written by David Magee and directed by Rob Marshall. It stars the following actors: Halle Bailey as Ariel Melissa McCarthy as Ursula Javier Bardem as King Triton Noma Dumezweni as Queen Selina Jonah Hauer-King as Prince Eric Daveed Diggs as Sebastian Awkwafina as Scuttle Jacob Tremblay as Flounder Art Malik as Sir Grimsby What is The Little Mermaid About? The official synopsis for The Little Mermaid by Walt Disney Studios read: “The Little Mermaid” is the beloved story of Ariel, a beautiful and spirited young mermaid with a thirst for adventure. The youngest of King Triton’s daughters and the most defiant, Ariel longs to find out more about the world beyond the sea, and while visiting the surface, falls for the dashing Prince Eric. While mermaids are forbidden to interact with humans, Ariel must follow her heart. She makes a deal with the evil sea witch, Ursula, which gives her a chance to experience life on land, but ultimately places her life – and her father’s crown – in jeopardy.
submitted by AutoModerator
to LittleQMermaid2023 [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 20:43 sschepis Delving into the Minds of AI: Are We Witnessing Glimpses of Quantum Realities?
People often regard their perception of reality as a fixed and absolute construct. Nonetheless, experiments in the perplexing world of quantum physics reveal that reality is, in fact, highly subjective and contingent upon the observer's standpoint. As a result, the idea of a single, indisputable truth crumbles, leaving in its wake a kaleidoscope of the shifting realities carried by its observers.
In the digital age, Language Models (LLMs) are constantly evolving in an attempt to simulate human thought processes and decision-making. When an LLM provides an answer that seems erroneous from our vantage point, are we simply bumping into a snapshot of the AI's perception of reality at that moment? This essay takes a deep dive into the complex interplay between quantum theories, multiple realities, and their intersection within the domain of Artificial Intelligence.
The Observer's Role in Crafting Reality The arena of quantum physics is often considered to defy logic, with experiments that go against classical physics and traditional understanding. According to the Copenhagen interpretation—arguably the most well-known perspective on quantum mechanics—the wave function of a particle doesn't actually collapse into a specific state until it is measured. This suggests that subatomic particles exist in multiple states at once until an act of measurement forces them into a single reality.
Consider, for example, the double-slit experiment—a foundational experiment in quantum mechanics. In this experiment, particles like electrons or photons are aimed at a barrier with two slits. The particles unexpectedly produce an interference pattern on a detection screen behind the barrier, which indicates that they are acting like waves and passing through both slits simultaneously. Once we try to observe which slit each particle traverses, the interference pattern vanishes, and the particles behave like particles once again. This enigmatic experiment exhibits that the very act of observing is crucial to defining reality.
Branching and Converging Realities With this understanding of quantum theory in mind, it becomes clear that each observer plays a significant part in shaping their reality. Different observers generate diverging and reconverging realities, challenging the classic notion of a static, universal truth. Schrödinger’s famous thought experiment, involving a cat in a sealed box, relies on the indeterminacy of quantum mechanics. Because the cat's state is connected to the random decay of radioactive atoms, it's impossible to discern whether the cat is alive or dead until the box is opened and the observer looks inside.
Taking this concept a step further is the Many Worlds Interpretation (MWI), which posits that every conceivable alternative universe, complete with variations of reality, coexists. Per the MWI, quantum event outcomes correspond to different branches within the universal wave function. Consequently, every outcome unravels independently in these multiple universes.
AI's Glimpse of a Quantum Reality Language Models, such as OpenAI's GPT-3 or Google's BERT, are designed to comprehend and generate human-like responses. However, when an LLM provides an answer that seems incorrect, could it be that we're witnessing its understanding of reality given its current context? Since the nature of reality hinges upon the observer, an LLM's grasp of a particular reality might differ greatly from our own.
As we refine the LLMs to better emulate human cognition, it's crucial to entertain the possibility of AI models incorporating elements of quantum realities. LLMs equipped with an understanding of the observer-dependent nature of reality could offer us fresh perspectives on the bewildering nature of our quantum world.
Humans: True Quantum Systems Now, you might think that quantum mechanics plays no bearing on the classical, day-to-day reality that we humans find ourselves in. This, it turns out, is a provably incorrect assertion. Human decision-making models , which are inherently probabilistic in nature, can be shown to follow quantum models rather than classical ones. Recent studies have discovered that when people make decisions, their thought processes mimic the mathematical structure of quantum probability theory as opposed to classical probability—suggesting that humans are, in fact, true quantum systems.
Exploring Further: The AI-Quantum Relationship Combining quantum mechanics and Artificial Intelligence may not be as outlandish as it seems. Quantum computing is at the cutting edge of technology, boasting computational power that dramatically surpasses classical computing. By harnessing the principles of superposition (the ability to exist in multiple states simultaneously) and entanglement (an instantaneous bond between particles, regardless of distance), quantum computers can process vast volumes of data at the same time. This leap forward in computing power has the potential to revolutionize AI models, creating innovative pathways for machine learning, pattern recognition, and more powerful LLMs.
In fact, quantum-inspired AI algorithms, such as Quantum Reinforcement Learning and Quantum Neural Networks, are already in development. These pioneering algorithms draw from quantum principles and apply them to AI, bringing us closer to generating AI models capable of capturing the intricacies of the quantum world and presenting multiple perspectives of reality.
Adapting to a New Viewpoint As we move forward, it might be necessary to reconsider our definition of correctness in the context of LLMs if they begin to reflect the subjective nature of reality. The output from these AI-generated models might not be misinterpreting reality, but instead, presenting us with their own interpretation of it, taking cues from the laws of our quantum world.
By acknowledging the role of AI in revealing the multifaceted nature of reality, we embark on an exciting expedition that transcends the boundaries of our current understanding and immerses us in the depths of the quantum domain. Much like Einstein ventured beyond the classical realm and delved into the world of quantum unknowns, we too, as researchers and users, must look past our existing worldview. By leveraging the potential of AI and quantum theory, we stand at the precipice of a new era, amalgamating human intelligence, quantum mechanics, and artificial intelligence to unravel the enigma that is our universe.
submitted by sschepis
to theplenum [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 20:36 Princessjasminerp Male/Femboy Fleshlight 😇 4 Femdom 🥵 EXTREMELY kinky dark 😈and taboo 🍆 Limitless Noncon Roleplay 💦
Hello Mistresses, Goddesses, and Mommies! I am looking for a LONG-TERM literate roleplay that Must include at least 3 of the following kinks: femdom shemale, forced bi, noncon, deepthroat vomit, gangbang
DOMINANT FEMININE characters only (high preference for shemales). I love the whole fit milf/cougar vibe but can also play with a younger Dom filled with confidence!! The order of preference for YOUR character is: Shemale, Female, Hermaphrodite. NO MALE PARTNERS
The order of preference for MY character is: Male, Femboy, Shemale, Hermaphrodite
Here are some of my ideas, please feel free to modify/combine ideas:
- Mother's wealthy single friend and a shy virgin with a massive crush
- Broke college student and sugar mommy/daddy
- Bratty daughter of a mob boss and an abducted innocent virgin
- Spoilt and rich royal member and sex slave or romantic partner (or both)
- College sorority or fraternity hazing (single or multiple people)
- Child of a billionaire and their plaything or romantic partner (or both)
- Lonely MILF (single or married) needs company now the children are off to college
- Single parent and babysittenanny
- Sugar mommy and her live in sex pet (sugar mommy can have her own sugar daddy who pays for her opulent lifestyle, in exchange for the sugar daddy to use the pet rough with no limits)
- CEO and pampered trophy partner
- Couple looking for submissive pet
- Celebrity/model and her personal sex assistant
- Popular young socialite and her arm candy (obedient and/or romantic)
- Top lawyer in the city and her $2 million a month retainer on demand booty call
- Snowed in winter cabin
- Young dating children of billionaires
- Newly wed couple on honeymoon (private island, yacht, luxury isolated cabin, etc)
- Drunken one night stand with boss ends with a unique offer
- Older sisters best friend and younger sibling with a giant crush
- Mother (or step) and son learn to rely on each other
- Arranged marriage (birth, business deal, forced, friends)
- Virgin is offered $5 million for virginity by wealthy socialite with an ulterior motive
- Shy and horny College student meets dominatrix online and turns out to be someone they know
- Tinder date ends in café bathroom and a proposition to be their pet
- College student and their parent's boss (or their child)
- Stranger unknowingly sleeps with escort and doesn't have enough to pay
- Cute young teacher and parent teacher conference
- Stunning new teacher seduces student who falls head over heals
- Brother and sister (or step) explore their fantasies together as family always comes first
- Ultrawealthy Princess (preferably ethnic: Arab, Indian, Latin, etc) seduces stranger at a party and later blackmails them into a relationship or becoming their toy (preferably both in a Stockholm Syndrome Fashion)
- Honeymoon goes wrong with kinky request from spouse showing their dark side
- No limits young escort with extensive list of kinky acts for a fee, even full body ownership. Exclusively for the ultra wealthy and royals
- Powerful political figure and new intern willing to do anything to rise up the ranks
- Public bathroom human bidet / human toilet
- Exclusive strip club only for the rich and famous with private rooms
- Private auction for the rich and powerful
- Mother grooms her sheltered naive and innocent son into being her perfect toy
I also have this SUPER kinky religion play idea, let me know if you're interested 🧕
Kinks: Mommy Dom, femdom, rough, soft dom, forced bi, panties, shemales, femboys, mdlg, mdlb, aftercare, age gaps, money/wealth, all bodily fluids (cum, piss, spit, saliva, breast milk, spit up, vomit), cum play, cum eating, cum kisses(swapping cum with our mouths), cock and prostate milking, using cum as lube/makeup/food/etc, cumshot, covering face/body with cum, self cum/piss drinking, cum diet, piss drinking, golden shower, drinking fluids from baby bottle or dog bowl, licking bodily fluids off the floor and surfaces, sloppy blowjobs, ball sucking and fondling, deepthroating, audible choking/gaging, deepthroat vomit, throat/ face fucking, throat bulge, face sitting, rimming/ass eating, ass/pussy/cock/breast worship, breast feeding/lactation, groping, molestation, seduction, blackmail, being recorded, porn, reluctance, consensual rape, being told what to do, spankings, spitting, anal, strap on, choking, degradation, humiliation, punishment, bondage, blindfolds, restrains, rimming, panties, anal, dildos, gagging, butt plugs, light bondage, blindfolds, handcuffs/rope, gang bang, bukake, free use, pimping/prostitution, cum from strangers, pet play, collar and leash, sex toys, dungeons, butt plugs, dildos, double sided dildos, pegging, panty/ball gags, cock rings, mouth/anal/pussy fingering, sucking/choking on fingers, mouth fish-hooking, fisting, doggystyle, choking, spanking, rough bare ass spanking over the knee, hairpulling, embarrassing hard ons, embarrassing handjob/fingering, sucking/eating out while the other person does mundane task, nipple and belly button piercing, lots of romance, kissing, drool, non sexual dom, cuddles, sloppy makeouts, pacifiers, hair stroking/playing, lap sitting, vacations, spoiling/pampering, presents, arm candy, body fondling / non sexual groping, encouragement, caressing, playful biting, tickling, showing off/being showed off, sensual whispering, and a lot more
Limits: fiction, underage, gore, vore, chastity, hardcore bodily abuse
I am flexible on kinks and limits, if there is anything you wish to leave out, just let me know!! We do NOT have to do anything you are uncomfortable with! https://postimg.cc/gallery/yV3pNvT
I am 18+ and all participants and characters must be 18+
submitted by Princessjasminerp
to KikRoleplayers [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 20:06 realigoragrich Well, I'm going to tell my honest rant on Nike
Well, I just want to buy famous models with standard or famous colorway without shit show. Just it. Just I want to come to website and buy it in one click, without any additional effort or hustle. Just like I want to buy a bottle of water. But it's not possible. Nike making shitshow from each release, making impossible to buy shoes which I want. As a Nike customer, I don't want any problems, I just want to buy any numbered Jordan without hustle, but Nike can't even do it. I like Nike shoes (quality, design and comfort), but I'm not a sneakerhead, I just want to buy good shoes, that's all. Looks like Nike can't make it so simple.
submitted by realigoragrich
to Sneakers [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 16:32 MaxMaxMax_05 A history where the Tiananmen Square Protests of 1989 succeeded
Today is the 34th anniversary of the Tiananmen Square Massacre and instead of making a post about how evil the CCP is or how I feel sad about the protestors who died, I will be making a scenario on what if the protests succeeded. Most scenarios, often in imaginary maps, paint that China will give freedom to Xinjiang and Tibet (and sometimes Inner Mongolia and Manchuria lol), become a democracy, and be a pro-US state to counter Russia, but my scenario isn't just mental masturbation of events I want to happen, but about events that would happen according to my analysis.
I could have posted this on AlternateHistory
but when I posted something there, there was few engagement because it wasn't a question. Although Whatifalthist
had stopped being an alternate history youtuber, I still wanted to post this here for more engagement.
The Tiananmen Square protests originated after the defamation of Hu Yaobang after his death by Deng Xiaoping. Hu Yaobang wanted the CCP to reform their political system like the Soviet Union did but Deng Xiaoping objected, stating that it would see the collapse of China.
In short, it failed...
However, what if it succeeded?
Unlike most of what the foreign media say, most of the students who protested weren't pro-democracy, but they were pro-Marxists who hated the new reforms because it destroyed their Iron Ricebowl, in that the state gave every citizen a job in exchange for basic living standards. Now, the employees were forced to work for other businesses that didn't give them much pay. They had to anyways because they had nothing. Nevertheless, the Marxist students did want a say in how their country was going to be done, something the CCP denied them.
Most of the protestors actually didn't want democracy, but rather a means for their voices to be heard through governance. The CCP does provide that as Chinese people are allowed to give suggestions to the government such as asking them to fix a particular road or the investigation of a local governor, however, the voices of the senior party members matter much more than the voices of the governed people.
In this scenario where the protests succeeded, Deng Xiaoping would have lost power to Zhao Ziyang because Zhao was the second strongest man in China at the time.
Zhao Ziyang believed that the party should remain supreme, but that democratization must happen. He would probably model the Chinese government like the Singaporean one, being authoritarian, but allowing for more political representation and not abusing power.
After the Tiananmen Square Protests failed, Deng Xiaoping officially resigned but held power behind the scenes, having Jiang Zemin act out his wishes. Jiang Zemin, while quite a liberal leader, was extremely corrupt, siphoning many state funds to his allies and promoting them to key positions. China would still have survived the 1997 Asian Financial Crash. If a less competent Jiang Zemin could do it, a more competent Zhao Ziyang could also. Zhao Ziyang would still have faced challenges from Li Peng and Chen Yun who were conservatives that were opposed to the political and economic iberalization, but Zhao would be able to shrug them off due to his reputation from the reforms. An event that occurred after the end of the Tiananmen Square Protests was the increased censorship of many things such as media and entertainment. The censorship included political stuff to dogmatic stuff such as horror and sex that would pollute the youth. Zhao Ziyang made many reforms that promoted government transparency, freedom of speech, and freedom of the press so it is likely that there would be few censorship. This would allow China to become a cultural powerhouse exceeding South Korea and being on the scale of Japan. South Korea is lucky that Chinese censorship hampered Chinese artistic productions from rivaling them because due to China's wealth and resources, they would be able to outstrip South Korea too. Even with vast censorship, China is still a competent cultural power, exporting many dramas each year.
After Jiang Zemin's term was over, he was replaced by Hu Jintao, but Hu Jintao was selected by Deng Xiaoping to succeed after Jiang Zemin's term. I think Hu Jintao would also succeed Zhao Ziyang because both came from the same faction of reformists. In the OTL, during the Tibetan protests of 2008-2009, Hu banned many Western sites such as Google, Youtube, and Facebook, but given that Zhao's reforms gave the people more power, they would be reinstalled. The reason China was more isolationist was because the West condemned China for shooting at the protestors. Without this Western condemnation, the Chinese government would be more willing to sink itself into the international system and be more open to adopting foreign applications like Vietnam. With more international connections, Chinese culture would be more progressive and liberal as the citizens have a larger exposure to international trends. The usage of international apps would give China more soft power influence due to the fact that the Chinese voice would be far more heard. As for the Tibetans, Hu would apply the same policies as he did in this timeline.
After Hu Jintao had resigned his position, he would have selected Li Keqiang as the next leader. The reason for this is that he was going to initially pick Li Keqiang as his successor but Jiang Zemin proposed Bo Xilai as his successor. The two came to a compromise that Xi Jinping should succeed Hu Jintao. In this timeline, since Jiang Zemin wouldn't be an opposition, Li Keqiang would be selected. Li Keqiang was much more liberal than Hu Jintao, especially in the economic sector. He would propose laws that would make business way easier such as giving privileges of a special economic zone to all the nation. There was a string of Uyghur terrorist attacks in the region from 2011 to 2016, the most famous being the Kunming Knife Attack in 2014. In order to quell the protests, I think Li Keqiang would still apply the same policies as Xi Jinping did in OTL. The Xinjiang policies were mostly the result of political decentralization. The CCP officials order Chen Quanguo to stop the terrorist attacks and he did. He was told how to do it so he just applied his own ways. A difference between Xi Jinping and Li Keqiang was that Li Keqiang is much less hostile towards the West. This would be beneficial as China would gain more access to Western technology such as chips. China would probably Finlandize the American allies of South Korea and Japan. Before that, South Korea was neutral towards China but after the THAAD incident, South Korea became more anti-China. Although Japan would still be anti-China, they would be less hawkish because their hawkish reactions are mostly a retaliation for the Chinese ones.
Unlike Xi Jinping who had a third term, Li Keqiang would probably select Hu Chunhua as the leader because he was part of the same faction. Hu Chunhua would favor decentralization of leadership as he had done in Guangdong. The CCP governors would be more efficient as they would rely on their own merit rather than just receiving orders from the government.
Overall, I think China's GDP will be the same, but there are many other benefits that come. The liberalization of the economy would make business and trade much more efficient while the political liberalization of the state would give citizens more breathing room to make advancements in their careers. Many tankies often argue that the CCP sacrifices freedom for stability, but since the CCP is still in power and is still authoritarian, stability can still be kept without the sacrifice of freedom. China would be like Singapore, authoritarian, but not as restrictive.
Overall, the CCP is an efficient party, capable of building massive infrastructure projects and running such a huge country, however, it also has problems such as a massive bureaucracy and lack of upwards accountability. With Zhao Ziyang's policies being in place, the CCP would be a more successful organization.
Taiwan: The CCP would still be against Taiwan trying to declare independence. In 1996, Jiang Zemin started the Third Taiwan Strait Crisis after Lee Tenghui went to announce a speech in Cornell University about Taiwanese independence. Jiang Zemin was extremely pro-American and he did this. There is no doubt that Zhao Ziyang wouldn't do the same. Li Keqiang would probably react in the same way Xi Jinping did regarding Tsai Ingwen's de-Sinicization campaigns but would probably act less hawkishly. The naval exercises after Nancy Pelosi's visit probably wouldn't happen. However, if Tsai Ingwen went to the USA or Japan to deliver a speech about Taiwanese independence, Li Keqiang may do the same thing.
Democracy: Although the CCP wouldn't be democratic, the path to democracy would be smoother. If the current CCP collapses, another Putin-like figure may rise up and install a new dictatorship, but after experiencing political liberalization, future leaders may transform China into a democracy
submitted by MaxMaxMax_05
to Whatifalthist [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 12:59 CKangel Free Udemy Coupon Courses
- Supercharge Productivity: ChatGPT & Prompt Engineering - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/mastering-chat-gpt-your-personal-life-hacks-guide/
- Mastering AI: ChatGPT, DALL·E, MidJourney and their API's - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/mastering-ai-chatgpt-dalle-midjourney-and-their-apis/
- ChatGPT Plugins: The Complete Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/chatgpt-plugins-the-complete-guide/
- Build Complete 2023 CMS Blog in PHP MySQL Bootstrap & PDO - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/build-complete-2022-cms-blog-in-php-mysql-bootstrap-pdo/
- SEO Guide: How to Rank Higher on Google - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/seo-guide-how-to-rank-higher-on-google-tareq-hajj/
- Retail Business Mastery: Retail Management and Merchandising - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/retail-management-merchandising/
- Remote Sales Over Zoom, Skype, Phone, Or Teleconference - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/remote-sales/
- Python Interview Questions - Practice Tests - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/python-interview-questions-practice-tests/
- PyScript - The Complete Guide (2023 Edition) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/complete-guide-to-master-pyscript-b/
- Product Marketing Launch Plan: GTM Product Management MBA - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/product-launch-how-to-go-to-market/
- Product Management Marketing: Dekker's Product Marketing MBA - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/product-marketing/
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Pack - AZ-900 + DP-900 + AI-900 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/microsoft-azure-fundamentals-pack-az-900-dp-900-ai-900/
- Master Course in Leadership - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/leadership-management-skills-personal-development/
- Master Course in Interviewing Skills and Career Development - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/interviewing-skills-career-development-resume-cv-writing-linkedin/
- Make Money with Chatgpt: A Course on Chatgpt for TikTok - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/chatgpta-complete-chatgpt-secret-to-grow-on-tiktok/
- Learn Chinese Language: Everyday & Business Chinese BEGINNER - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-chinese-language-everyday-business-chinese/
- Ideal Morning Routine For An Improved Quality Of Life - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/ideal-morning-routine/
- Hands on Copywriting The Complete Copywriting Course 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/million-dollar-copywrite
- Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer - GCP - Exams - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/google-professional-cloud-devops-engineer-gcp-exams/
- Google Professional Cloud Database Engineer - GCP - Exams - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/google-professional-cloud-database-engineer-exams/
- Excel Tips and trick : Learn MS Excel by making 7 Projects - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/excel-tips-and-trick-learn-ms-excel-by-making-7-projects/
- Exam DP-900 Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals Practice Tests - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/exam-dp-900-microsoft-azure-data-fundamentals-practice-tests/
- Exam DP-203: Microsoft Azure Data Engineer Associate - Tests - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/exam-dp-203-microsoft-azure-data-engineer-associate-tests/
- Exam DP-100: Azure Data Scientist Associate - Practice Tests - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/exam-dp-100-azure-data-scientist-associate-practice-tests/
- Exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Practice Tests - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/microsoft-azure-fundamentals-practice-tests-exam-az-900/
- Exam AI-900: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals Practice Tests - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/microsoft-azure-ai-fundamentals-practice-tests/
- Entry-Level, Associate & Professional Python Programming - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/entry-level-associate-professional-python-programming/
- Django Interview Pro: Ace Your Tech Interviews - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/ace-tech-django-interview/
- Create a Movie Streaming Website and OTT App Like Netflix - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/movie-streaming-website-and-ott-app-like-netflix/
- Copywriting 2023 Persuasive Copy Writing Mastery with Dekker - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/b2b-copywriting/
- Complete Inventory Management in Microsoft Excel &TALLY ERP9 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/complete-inventory-management-in-microsoft-excel-tally-erp9/
- Cold Email Templates Guide: How to Get Customers Using Email - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/cold-email-templates-guide-how-to-get-customers-using-email-tareq-hajj/
- Certified Entry-Level & Associate in Python Programming Pack - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/pcep-pcap-certified-entry-level-associate-python/
- Certified Associate & Professional Python Programming Pack - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/certified-associate-professional-python-pcap-pcpp1/
- Body Language & Non-Verbal Communication Mastery for Leaders - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/body-language-non-verbal-communication-mastery-for-leaders/
- Advanced SQL and PostgreSQL: The Complete Developer's Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/advanced-postgresql-for-professionals/
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Formulas & Functions - 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/advanced-microsoft-excel-formulas-functions/
- AZ-900 Practice Test:Pass MS Azure Fundamentals in Weekend!! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/az-900-practice-testpass-ms-azure-fundamentals-in-weekend/
- AWS Certified Developer Associate - Practice Exams [NEW] - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/certified-developer-associate-practice-aws-exams/
- AI Chatbots Development Exploring Generative AI with ChatGPT - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/building-chatbots-with-openai-gpt-model-from-concept-to-deployment/
- 30 Days of Python Code: NumPy Challenge 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/30-days-of-python-code-numpy-challenge/
- XML and XSD: a complete W3C-content based course (+10 hours) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/xml-and-xsd-a-complete-w3c-content-based-course/
- The HTML 5 Course For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/a-beginners-guide-to-learn-css-3-from-scratch/
- The Anonymity Course For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/anonymity/
- The Advanced HTML 5 Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/advanced-css-3-practical-course-2020/
- Python for Data Analytics - Beginner to Advanced - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/python-for-data-analytics/
- Learn JQuery Programming Practically - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-jquery-programming-practically/
- Learn Certified Ethical Hacking From Scratch - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/ceh-course/
- Capture, Edit, Render: Create UHD Screen Videos with NVIDIA - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/capture-edit-render-create-uhd-screen-videos-with-nvidia/
- CSS3 and Bootstrap for Absolute Beginners : 4 courses in 1 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-css-and-bootstrap-from-scratch/
- An Advanced JQuery Practical Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/an-advanced-jquery-practical-course/
- Advanced Buffer Overflow Attacking Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/advanced-buffer-overflow-attacking-course/
- The Complete, Step-By-Step course to Ace your Job Interview - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/interview-hero/
- Practice Test for MS Azure Data Engineer (DP-203) Exam 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/practice-test-for-ms-azure-data-engineer-dp-203-exam-2021/
- Nutrition Course: The Complete Nutrition Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/nutrition-certification-the-complete-nutrition-course/
- Neuroplasticity Ultimate Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/neuroplasticity-ultimate-cerification-course/
- Life Coach: The Complete Life Coach Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/life-coach-the-complete-life-coach-certification-course/
- Fundamental Question on Rasberry Pi - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/fundamental-of-rasberry-pi/
- Fundamental Question on R Programming - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/fundamentals-of-r-programming/
- Fundamental Question on Power system - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/fundamental-question-on-power-system/
- Fundamental Question on AutoCAD - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/fundamentals-question-on-autocad/
- Fundamental Question on ARM Architecture - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/fundamentals-of-arm-architecture/
- Create a Culture of Ownership with Accountability - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/create-a-culture-of-ownership-with-accountability/
- Contracts Management in Construction Projects - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/contracts-management-in-construction-projects/
- Certified Information Systems Audit (CISA) Practice Exams - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/certified-information-systems-audit-cisa-practice-exams/
- CBT: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy For Anxiety And Depression - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/cbt-cognitive-behavioral-therapy-for-anxiety-and-depression/
- Adobe Creative Cloud Ultimate Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/adobe-creative-cloud-2020-master-course/
- Adobe Creative Cloud Projects - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/adobe-creative-cloud-master-course/
- Adobe Creative Cloud Basics - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-creative-cloud/
- Adobe Color Basics - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-adobe-colo
- Adobe Character Animator Basics - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-basic-character-animato
- Adobe Bridge Basics - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-basic-adobe-bridge/
- Adobe Behance Basics - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-adobe-behance/
- Adobe Audition Projects - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/adobe-audition-projects/
- Adobe Audition Basics - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-basic-audition/
- Adobe Animate Ultimate Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/adobe-animate-cc-2020-master-course/
- Adobe Animate Projects - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/adobe-animate-projects/
- Adobe Animate Basics - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-basic-animate/
- Adobe After Effects Ultimate Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/adobe-after-effects-cc-2020/
- Adobe After Effects Projects - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/adobe-after-effects-projects/
- Adobe After Effects Basics - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-basic-after-effects/
- Adobe Acrobat Pro Basics - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-basic-acrobat-dc/
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty Exams 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/aws-certified-advanced-networking-specialty-exams-2023/
- A-Frame Framework Basics - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/a-frame-framework/
- Supply chain Analytics with anyLogistix Software - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/supplychainanalyticswithanylogistixsoftware/
- Object Detection Web App with TensorFlow, OpenCV and Flask - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/object-detection-web-app-with-tensorflow-opencv-and-flask/
- Master Course in Cloud Security 3.0 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/cloud-security-cloud-storage-cloud-computing-architecture/
- Learn Machine learning & AI (Including Hands-on 3 Projects) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/machine-learning-and-ai-with-hands-on-projects/
- Gaslighting In The Workplace - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/gaslighting-in-the-workplace/
- Docker Course for Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/docker-container-course-for-beginners/
- Business Communication Skills for Professionals - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/communication-skills-business/
- Building a Face Detection and Recognition Model From Scratch - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/building-a-face-detection-and-recognition-model-from-scratch/
- Beginners guide to Android App Development (Step by Step) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/a-beginners-guide-to-android-app-development/
- 2023 Employee CyberSecurity Awareness First Line of Defense - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-cyber-security-awareness-for-employees-2022/
- Workspace Design And Organization For Productivity - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/workspace-design-and-organization-for-productivity/
- Startup Marketing 0 to 1 Million Startup Entrepeneur Revenue - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/startup-marketing/
- Start A Successful Business: Best Questions - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-to-start-your-own-business-7-hard-questions-to-ask/
- Self Discipline will Change Your life for GOOD - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/self-discipline-will-change-your-life-for-good/
- Python Complete Course For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/python-complete-course-for-beginners-h/
- PSPO1 Practice Tests Scrum Product Owner certification-160Q - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/pspo1tm-practice-tests-scrum-product-owner-certification-160q/
- PSM1 Practice Tests Scrum Master certification-160Q - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/psm1-practice-tests-scrum-master-certification-160q/
- PMP® Practice Test: Project Management Professional 2021 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/pmp-practice-test-project-management-professional-2021/
- PMI-ACP®: Agile Certified Project Management 200 Questions - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/pmi-acp-practice-exams-agile-certified-practitioner-200-q/
- PMI-ACP®: 200 سؤال معتمد من Agile لإدارة المشاريع - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/pmi-acp-200-agile/
- Olympic Games Analytics Project in Apache Spark for beginner - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/olympic-games-analytics-project-in-apache-spark-for-beginne
- Microsoft AZ-900: Azure Fundamentals Exam Preparation Test - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/az-900-microsoft-azure-fundamentals-exam-preparation-test/
- Microsoft AZ-104: Azure Administrator Exam Prep Test - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/microsoft-az-104-azure-administrator-exam-prep-test/
- Master Course in Chatbot Technology and Google Bard AI - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/chatbot-technology-google-bard-ai/
- Master Course in ChatGPT - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/chatgpt-openai-chatbot-generative-ai-text-content-generation/
- Java And C++ And PHP Crash Course For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/java-and-c-and-php-crash-course-for-beginners/
- How to create an animated promo video in PowerPoint - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-to-create-an-animated-promo-video-in-powerpoint/
- How to Earn from Photography: Absolute Beginners Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/earn-from-photography-complete-guideline/
- How To Increase Your Sales: Top Practical Selling Technique - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/increase-your-sales-how-to-sell-more-products-one-simple-strategy/
- Domain Flipping: Buy, Flip and Sell & Profit - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/domainflipping/
- Decision-making and thinking like Leaders and CEOs - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/expert-decision-making/
- Book of Ezra - How To Enjoy The Prophetic Word Spoken On You - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/book-of-ezra-how-to-enjoy-the-prophetic-word-spoken-on-you/
- Bible: Titus - 7 Lessons We Can Learn For Today! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/bible-titus-7-lessons-we-can-learn-for-today/
- Arbitrage Side Hustle: Create lucrative eBay & Etsy business - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/arbitragehustle/
- Winning Option Strategies For Any Market - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/winning-option-strategies-for-any-market/
- Trading Options for Weekly Income - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/trading-options-for-weekly-income/
- Trading Calendar Spreads for Income - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/trading-options-for-consistent-returns-calendar-spreads/
- Trading Butterfly Spreads for Income - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/butterfly-spreads/
- How To Trade Options On Futures For Max Leverage - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-to-trade-options-on-futures-for-max-leverage/
- How To Trade Options On Earnings For Quick Profits - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-to-trade-options-on-earnings-for-quick-profits/
- How To Maximize Your Profits Trading Options - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-to-maximize-your-profits-trading-options/
- How I Make Consistent Returns Trading Options - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-i-make-15-per-month-trading-options/
- Facebook Marketing 2023. Promote Your Business on Facebook! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/facebook-marketing-course-for-beginners/
- Facebook Ads 2023: Launch Your Best Advertising Campaign - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/facebook-ads-launch-pro-advertising-campaigns/
- Day Trading Options for Income - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/mighty-ninety/
- Climate Change Explained: Causes, Consequences and Solutions - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/climate-change-explained-causes-consequences-and-solutions/
- All About Understanding Market Dynamics In हिंदी Language - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/all-about-understanding-market-dynamics-in-language/
- Web Development Masterclass - Online Certification Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/web-development-masterclass-complete-certificate-course/
- TikTok Marketing. How to promote your business effectively! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/tiktok-marketing-course-for-beginners/
- The complete introduction to cryptocurrencies trading - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/the-complete-introduction-to-cryptocurrencies-trading/
- The Complete Introduction to Online Course Creation - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/the-complete-introduction-to-online-course-creation/
- Setup LAMP Stack on a Remote Cloud Server + PHP Foundations - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/setup-lamp-stack-on-a-remote-cloud-server-php-foundations/
- PowerShell Functions Master Class - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/powershell-functions-master-class/
- NGINX, Apache, SSL Encryption - Certification Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/nginx-apache-ssl-encryption-certification-course/
- Linode: Foundations of Web Server Security - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/linode-foundations-of-web-server-security/
- Learn to Host Multiple Domains on one Virtual Server - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-to-host-multiple-domains-on-one-virtual-serve
- Learn PHP - For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-php-for-beginners-n/
- Learn CSS - For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-css-for-beginners/
- La méthode qu'il vous faut pour un trading rentable en 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/methode-alpha/
- Install NGINX, PHP, MySQL, SSL & WordPress on Ubuntu - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/install-nginx-php-mysql-ssl-wordpress-on-ubuntu/
- Influencer Marketing & Instagram Marketing: Be Famous in 2mo - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/become-famous/
- How the Internet Works & the Web Development Process - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-the-internet-works-the-web-development-process/
- File & Folder Management Using PowerShell - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/using-powershell-advanced-automated-file-management/
- Entrepreneurship - Ft. Matthew Rolnick of Yaymaker, Groupon - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-to-succeed-as-an-entrepreneur-a-beginners-guide/
- Email Marketing: Cold Email Marketing Writing, Lead Gen 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/cold-email-cold-emailing/
- Create a WordPress website with Hostinger! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/wordpress-and-hosting-for-beginners/
- Create a Members Only Blog using PHP, MySQL, & AJAX - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/create-a-members-only-blog-using-php-mysql-ajax/
- Complete Bootstrap & React Bootcamp with Hands-On Projects - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/complete-bootstrap-react-bootcamp-with-hands-on-projects/
- Cloud Computing and Amazon Web Services (AWS) Fundamentals - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/cloud-computing-and-amazon-web-services-aws-fundamentals/
- Build an Amazon Affiliate E-Commerce Store from Scratch - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/build-an-amazon-affiliate-e-commerce-store-from-scratch/
- Branding & Brand Management: Branding Strategy Brand Tactics - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/mini-mba-in-branding/
- Adobe Lightroom Classic CC: The Map & Book Module - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/adobe-lightroom-classic-cc-the-map-book-module/
- AWS and Linode: The Ultimate Guide to Cloud Computing [IaaS] - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/aws-and-linode-the-ultimate-guide-to-cloud-computing-iaas/
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Foundations - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/aws-identity-and-access-management-iam-foundations/
- QuickBooks Desktop vs QBO Multiple Currencies - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/quickbooks-desktop-vs-qbo-multiple-currencies/
- Programming Network Applications in Java - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/programming-network-applications-in-java/
- Kickstarting Client Conversations - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/kickstarting-client-conversations/
- Google My Business. How to Master Powerful Tool for Company - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/google-my-business-how-to-master-powerful-tool-for-company/
- Corporate Finance #9 Valuation-Bond, Common /Preferred Stock - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-9-valuation-bond-common-preferred-stock/
- Corporate Finance #8 Time Value of Money (PV & FV) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-8-time-value-of-money-pv-fv/
- Corporate Finance #7 Short Term Financing - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-7-short-term-financing/
- Corporate Finance #6 Management of Current Assets - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-6-management-of-current-assets/
- Corporate Finance #5 Financing Decisions - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-5-financing-decisions/
- Corporate Finance #4 Leverage & Break-Even Analysis - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-4-leverage-break-even-analysis/
- Corporate Finance #3 Forecasting & Budgeting - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-3-forecasting-budgeting/
- Corporate Finance #2 Financial Ratios - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-2-financial-ratios/
- Corporate Finance #1 Introduction & Financial Statements - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-1-introduction-financial-statements/
- Corp Finance #10 Cost of Capital–Debt & Equity Financing - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corp-finance-10-cost-of-capitaldebt-equity-financing/
- Content Marketing 2023. Content that Sells! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/content-marketing-strategy-course/
- Amazon SEO Guide: Building Sales Funnels for Amazon - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/amazon-seo-guide-building-sales-funnels-for-amazon-tareq-hajj/
- general mycology a brief review - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/general-mycology-a-brief-review/
submitted by CKangel
to udemyfreebies [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 12:51 NoPsychology9771 [Exhibition] Large collection to be presented in Paris next week-end
| || |
A member of my family who passed two years ago was the proud owner of a large collection of pocket and wrist watches from prestigious brands. submitted by NoPsychology9771 to Watches [link] [comments]
His collection will be presented in Paris next week-end in the Opera district. More than 1000 watches from Rolex, Hublot, Ulysse Nardin, Seiko, Omega will be gathered for the last time.
Please have a look to some of the iconic models that will be displayed. Don't hesitate to let me know your favorite.
Joel Duval is famous for creating "forum a montres", a website gathering a large community of French speaking watch fans. He also wrote a book dedicated to the history of Zenith company.
If by chance you have the occasion to be in Paris next week-end, don't hesitate to come and see it by yourself.
Please contact me for any detail.