Island cow sanibel menu
Things to do: June 5 - June 11
2023.06.05 12:59 sprungy Things to do: June 5 - June 11
submitted by sprungy
to toronto [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 12:37 Ainameals Gluten-Free Meals Available in Hawaii – Ainameals
Experience a delicious array of gluten-free meals
in the beautiful paradise of Hawaii. Our menu is carefully crafted to cater to individuals with gluten sensitivities or dietary restrictions, ensuring that you can indulge in mouthwatering dishes without worry. From vibrant salads bursting with local produce to flavorful entrees prepared with the freshest seafood and organic meats, each dish is thoughtfully designed to deliver both taste and nutrition.
With our commitment to quality and authenticity, you can trust that every gluten-free meal is prepared with the utmost care and attention to detail. Our chefs skillfully create innovative and satisfying options that showcase the vibrant flavors of Hawaii. From traditional Hawaiian fare to international-inspired cuisines, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
Discover the joy of gluten-free dining in Hawaii, where you can savor the island's natural beauty while relishing in delicious and safe meals. Whether you're a visitor or a local, our gluten-free menu is designed to enhance your culinary experience, ensuring that you don't have to compromise on taste or your dietary needs.
submitted by Ainameals
to u/Ainameals [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 09:13 SpirittDragonX Titan runes bug on mobile
I think there might be a glitch/bug on mobile where you can’t exchange Titan runes on mobile. I tried in the age menu, I tried on Titan island, but I’m just not allowed to exchange my Titan runes (and yes I have 56, more than enough). Does anyone know more about this? Or maybe a way to be able to exchange them? I’d appreciate any help I can get
submitted by SpirittDragonX
to SchoolofDragons [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 08:17 Puzzled-Process471 How Vistamar Stands Out as an Event Venue in the Bronx
When it comes to hosting events and gatherings, choosing the right venue can make all the difference. In the bustling borough of the Bronx, there are many event spaces to choose from, but Vistamar stands out among the crowd. Here are just a few ways that Vistamar sets itself apart from other event venues in the Bronx. Location
Vistamar is located on City Island Avenue, in the heart of the Bronx. The venue offers easy access to public transportation and is just a short drive away from Manhattan. While many event venues in the Bronx
are located in less desirable areas, Vistamar's location is safe, convenient, and easily accessible. Ambiance
From the moment guests arrive at Vistamar, they are greeted with an elegant and sophisticated atmosphere. The modern decor and sleek design create an upscale feel that is both inviting and stylish. Unlike many other event venues in the Bronx, Vistamar offers a sophisticated ambiance that is perfect for all types of gatherings, from corporate events to weddings and everything in between. Customizable Space
One of the most impressive aspects of Vistamar is the customizable space that is available to guests. The venue can be transformed to fit any type of event, from small intimate gatherings to large corporate events. The space is flexible and can be arranged in a variety of different layouts to suit the specific needs of each event. Unlike many other event venues in the Bronx, Vistamar offers a customizable space that is tailored to the individual needs of each client. Culinary Excellence
One of the most important aspects of any event is the food, and Vistamar does not disappoint. The venue offers a wide range of culinary options, from traditional American fare to exotic dishes from around the world. Whether you are looking for a formal sit-down dinner or a casual buffet-style meal, Vistamar's culinary team can create a menu that will satisfy the most discerning palates. Unlike many other event venues in the Bronx, Vistamar offers exceptional culinary experiences that are sure to impress guests. State-of-the-Art Technology
In today's world, technology is an essential part of any event. Vistamar is equipped with state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment that is designed to enhance the guest experience. From advanced sound systems to high-quality projectors and screens, Vistamar's technology capabilities are second to none. Unlike many other event venues in the Bronx, Vistamar offers advanced technology that is designed to make each event a memorable and engaging experience for guests. Exceptional Service
Perhaps the most important way that Vistamar sets itself apart from other event venues in the Bronx is through its exceptional service. The venue's dedicated event planning team works closely with each client to ensure that every detail is perfect. From the initial planning stages to the day of the event, the Vistamar team is there to provide guidance, support, and expert advice. Unlike many other event venues in the Bronx, Vistamar is dedicated to providing exceptional service that exceeds the expectations of every guest.
Vistamar is a truly unique event venue in the Bronx. From its convenient location to its elegant ambiance, customizable space, culinary excellence, state-of-the-art technology, and exceptional service, Vistamar is a cut above the rest. Whether you are planning a corporate event, wedding, or any other type of gathering, Vistamar offers a level of sophistication and quality that is unmatched by other event venues in the Bronx.
submitted by Puzzled-Process471
to restaurant [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 08:01 PokemonMastersBot Weekly General Questions Megathread
You can now insert images as comments when you seek for in-game help in Megathreads! Check out this mod post HERE for more information.
Use this Megathread if you have general questions or need advice!
e.g. asking for EX / Candy recommendation, gems usage, "Should I pull this banner?", "How do I build a team on this stage?", etc.
If you need team building help specifically for Champion Stadium, you may use the Champion Stadium Megathread to receive a quicker response
Installing Pokémon Masters
Pokémon Masters is available worldwide except for Belgium and The Netherlands due to bans on loot boxes.
We will go over the two main platforms on installing the game, IOS and Android.
According to the official site, the game is most compatible in these devices: iOS
: 11 or higher / 64 bit / at least 2 GB of RAM Android
: OS 7.0 or higher / 64 bit / at least 2 GB of RAM IOS:
- Via Apple Store: HERE
- Via Google Play Store: HERE
If the game is unavailable in your country or shows as not available for your device, you can download the APK directly from APKPure
You can also use VPN to download it from the application store, but it requires longer downloading time compared to the above recommended methods.
Reroll means that you make a new account and look at what you got from your scout. If you don't like your first few multi-pulls, you delete the account and create a new one again and so on until you are satisfied.
- You're a new or returning player and you want to get your hands on meta Sync Pairs for easier clears.
- A favourite/meta Sync Pair has been released and you want to get him/her no matter what.
How to Reroll?
If you're an existing player, delete your local data or cache first. Otherwise, do not link your account to Nintendo. Doing so will bind your Pokémon Masters account to your Nintendo profile permanently and can no longer be removed.
As of now, if you progress up to the point when co-op mode is unlocked, you can get at least 21.000 gems, the equivalent of 7 multis, earning at least 231/400 scout points (33 scout points per multi scout), allowing you to scout at least 77 Sync Pairs. Completing the following checkpoints will let you receive gems as completion rewards:
These missions are completed progressively as you play the game, so they are not listed in numerical order. These missions can be completed multiple times as the player reaches new checkpoints.
|Gems ||Notable Rewards ||Additional Notes* |
|Starting the game (Part 1) ||Finish Champion Stadium: Kanto Challenge (Normal) || |
|150 ||MC & Pikachu, Misty & Starmie, Brock & Onix ||You can reuse the same Sync Pairs after each round. |
|Starting the game (Part 2) ||Special Completion Rewards: Champion Stadium (Normal) || |
|500 ||Egg (BulbasauCharmandeSquirtle). Clear 5 quests to hatch it. || |
|Blue & Pidgeot Guaranteed Scout ||Finish Champion Stadium: Victory Road || |
|5000 ||Blue & Pidgeot, your first 5★ Sync Pair || |
|Choosable 4★ Sync Pair ||Pick anyone. || |
|Finish Chapter 1 (Normal) ||90 ||Rosa & Serperior |
|Finish Chapter 2 (Normal) ||200 ||Barry & Empoleon. Professor Oak and Legendary Arena unlocked. |
|Finish Chapter 3 (Normal) ||150 || |
|Finish Chapter 4 (Normal) ||170 ||Erika & Vileplume |
|Finish Chapter 5 (Normal) ||160 ||Skyla & Swanna |
|Finish Chapter 6 (Normal) ||200 ||Korrina & Lucario |
|Finish Chapter 7 (Normal) ||250 ||Norman & Slaking |
|Finish Chapter 8 (Normal) ||170 ||Pryce & Seel |
|Finish Chapter 9 (Normal) ||240 ||Iris & Haxorus |
|Finish Chapter 10 (Normal) ||250 ||SS Brock & Tyranitar |
|Finish Interlude 1 (Normal) ||60 || |
|Finish Chapter 1 (Hard) ||100 || |
|Finish Chapter 2 (Hard) ||200 || |
|Finish Chapter 3 (Hard) ||100 || |
|Finish Chapter 4 (Hard) ||200 || |
|Finish Chapter 5 (Hard) ||100 || |
|Finish Chapter 6 (Hard) ||200 || |
|Finish Chapter 7 (Hard) ||300 || |
|Finish Chapter 8 (Hard) ||200 || |
|Finish Chapter 9 (Hard) ||300 || |
|Finish Chapter 10 (Hard) ||300 || |
|Finish Interlude 1 (Hard) ||100 || |
|EX Plaza: Special Training: Battle Techniques ||60 || |
These missions can only be completed once but give a high amount of gems.
|Checkpoint (Missions) ||Notable Rewards per level |
|Mission 1: Log in to the game ||10 Gems |
|Mission 21: Raise team strength ||10 Gems |
|Mission 3: Obtain Pearl ||10 Gems |
|Mission 4: Obtain Big Pearl ||10 Gems |
|Mission 5: Obtain 1★ Level-Up Manual ||10 Gems |
|Mission 6: Obtain 2★ Level-Up Manual ||10 Gems |
|Mission 7: Obtain 3★ Level-Up Manual ||10 Gems |
|Mission 62: Evolve a Pokemon ||10 Gems |
|Mission 91: Obtain a Lucky Cookie ||10 Gems |
|Mission 125: Raise your player rank ||10 Gems |
|Mission 262: Have a number of interaction(s) in Trainer Lodge ||100 Gems |
|Mission 263: Reach friendship level 100 with a number of guests ||100 Gems |
|Mission 264: Reach a certain friendship level with any guest ||100 Gems |
|Checkpoint (Missions) ||Notable Rewards per level |
|Mission 82: Link to your Nintendo account ||600 Gems |
|Mission 89: Participate in the Battle Villa ||1000 Gems |
If you are not satisfied with your pulls, click on the Poryphone at the right-bottom corner in the Pokémon Center -> Account -> Delete Save Data. Repeat the above steps until you pulled the Sync Pair you want.
Now that you're ready to go on an adventure, link your account through Poryphone Menu by tapping "Account", then "Link a Nintendo Account" to save your progress
. After that, try to get any free Sync Pairs as you progress:
- Professor Oak & Mew: Complete his Sync Pair story and finish the bingo missions from Professor Oak & Mew Special Missions.
- Rosa & Serperior: Complete all bingo missions from "Rise to 6★ EX wtih Rosa!" and upgrade her to 6★ EX.
- Legendary Event Sync Pairs: Obtainable via Legendary Adventures. Reach the end of story to obtain the legendary Sync Pair, character-exclusive 5★ promotion tickets and event vouchers. Try to upgrade them to 5/5 20/20 as soon as possible and invest in their Sync Grids; they will be valuable assets for content clearing. Do note that exclusive materials such as Champion Spirit and Sync Grid expansion for these Sync Pair are only obtainable in event reruns, and hence event-limited.
EX Gear Type Chart Note that these co-op stages only drop 2★ Gear as the highest rarity for their corresponding Gear Type. 3★ Gear is restricted to Type Gear Events and Pokémon Masters Day every month, and they can be exchanged in the time-limited event shop and in the General tab for 3★ gear material co-op stage drops.
|Stage ||Gear Type |
|EX Brock ||Grass/Steel/Rock |
|EX Misty ||Flying/Fairy/Steel |
|EX Barry ||Grass/Dragon/Water |
|EX Flannery ||Bug/WateGhost |
|EX Erika ||Fire/Poison/Ground |
|EX Skyla ||Rock/Normal/Flying |
|EX Korrina ||Fire/Fighting/Psychic |
|EX Pryce ||Electric/Ice/Bug |
|EX Marshal ||Psychic/Dark/Ice |
|EX Hau ||Ground/Electric/Fairy |
|EX Clair ||Dragon/Dark/Fighting |
|EX Janine ||Poison/Normal/Ghost |
In-Game FAQ 1. When is anniversary coming?
2 Why hasn't my Pokemon evolved? It's at Level [X]!
|Half-year ||28 February 6AM UTC |
|Full-year ||28 August 6AM UTC |
Evolution requires an evolution item available in the Training Area (Evolution Material Area). Upon earning the Evolution Materials, you need to go to the Sync Pair Stories to trigger the Evolution Story. 3. Should I save to do 11 multi-scouts instead of single scouts?
You can now get x11 units instead of 10, so yes, but we strongly recommend you to save gems for Poké Fair or Master Fair banners (which has a higher rate for 5★ characters). 4. How many gems are required to receive a Sync Pair of my choice?
36.600 non-paid gems (or 36.300 gems + 100 paid gems for a daily single pull), which is the equivalent of 400 scout points. Scout points do not carry over between banners. 5. What does [X]/5, [Y]/20, etc mean?
When you obtain a Sync Pair, they're at 1/5 Sync Move level. Rolling a dupe of that Sync Pair, or using a Move Candy will increase it by 1 level. 3/5 is the minimum for most sync pairs to complete their Sync Grid, but some Poké Fairs have grid expansions that require their Sync Move to be completely maxed out at 5/5 for their full Sync Grid.
At the same time, Sync Pairs are at 0/20 Potential when they're just obtained. Giving Sync Pairs Powerups will raise their Potential and stats. When a Sync Pair is given 20 powerups, their star level will be increased. Getting a unit to 5★ 20/20 is mandatory for it to further upgrade to 6★ EX (if it has one). 6. How do I Unlock The Level cap of my units?
Training Area (Cap Unlock Area), (Cap Unlock Area 2), Exchange in the shop, Events. 7. Where do I get the manuals to level up my sync pairs?
Training Area (Level up Area), Exchange in the shop, Events, random drops in Trainer Lodge. 8. How do I get Sync orbs?
Training Area (Sync orb Area), Exchange in the shop, Events, Champion Stadium Master Mode (6K & 7.5K), random drops in Trainer Lodge. 9. What are Theme Skill and how do I get items to power them up?
Theme Skill is a new ability that raises the stats of your Sync Pairs if any of them has a common position, type, region, trainer group, or other features with another pair (or pairs) in the same team. Skill Spheres, which can be obtained in Theme Skill area and Champion Stadium Master Mode, are required to upgrade them. 10. What Lucky Skill should I roll for [X]? How do I get Lucky Cookies and Scrolls to unlock a Sync Pair's Lucky Skill?
Refer to Sync Grid Builds & Lucky Skills
) for more details.
In general, the choices of Lucky Skills follow the roles of Sync Pairs:
- Striker: Critical Strike 2 (3★ Crunchy, RECOMMENDED)
- Support: Vigilance (3★ Creamy), unless the Sync Pair already has Vigilance in his/her kit
- Refer to Striker if the Sync Pair's kit is Striker-based (e.g. Marnie & Morpeko, May & Swampert, P Serena & Whimsicott, etc.)
- Refer to Support if the Sync Pair's kit is a tanker and/or a healer (e.g. Prof Oak & Mew, SS Leaf & Venusaur, etc.)
There are exceptions to some Sync Pairs. For example,
- Iris & Haxorous favours Lessen Confusion 9 (2★ Crispy) to increase DPS under confusion with Confusion Boon 5 in grid.
- Serena & Delphox and most other sleep-inducing units favour Troublemaker 1 (3★ Crunchy) to increase the accuracy of sleep-inducing status moves.
- Zinnia & Rayquaza can go for either Dauntless (3★ Creamy) to mitigate SP ATK debuffs after each use of Draco Meteor, or Weather Surge 3 (3★ Deluxe) to stack with her weather-based multipliers.
Lucky Cookies and Lucky Scrolls can all be obtained in Battle Villa (Single Player & Co-op), Blissful Bonanza, and Legendary Gauntlet. Legendary Gauntlet can provide unlimited 3★ Lucky Cookies as well as Deluxe Cookies exclusive to that mode after each successful stage clear, and their drop chance increases with longer win streaks. 11. What are the Sync Move effects of 6★ EX Sync Pairs of different roles? Who should I promote to 6★ EX first?
Each role gives different effects to Sync Moves when upgraded to 6★ EX.
- Striker: Sync Move becomes AoE. (Its power is not reduced against multiple targets.)
- Support: Sync Move raises sync buff by +2 instead of +1 when it is used for the first time. (Each sync buff raises damage output by 50%.)
- Tech: Sync Move power x1.5
Support is usually prioritized for promotion to 6★ EX because its EX effect effectively doubles the damage of all allied sync pairs after first sync and is more widely applicable across most game modes, and the increased stats from raising the support's Potential greatly enhances its bulk to tank stages.
For Strikers, if their kit has a very high DPS (e.g. SS Red & Charizard, Diantha & Gardevoir, etc.), or includes a powerful Sync multiplier (e.g. Steven & Metagross's Haymaker, Barry & Empoleon's Inertia, etc.), you are highly recommended to upgrade them to 6★ EX to apply the damage to all opponents. This applies to Tech, but only if the unit is a Sync nuker (e.g. Marnie & Morpeko, May & Swampert, etc.).
Promoting Support-type units to 6★ EX is not a must, but it's always an added bonus, especially if their Sync Move can provide any additional effects via passive or grid skills.
Always remember to upgrade Rosa to 6★ EX because the materials are obtainable for free. 12. Which Sync Pair should I use my candy on?
Refer to Which Sync Pair Should You Give Your Candy To? (Infographic)
) for more details.
Always save your candies unless the Sync Pair is exclusive to Seasonals, Poké Fairs or Master Fairs. Most Sync Pairs are usable at 1/5. You can always "accidentally" pull the unit you've been looking for from the normal pool, but you never know when limited Sync Pairs will rerun again. This may not apply to Sync Pairs that are your favorite.
Common Technical Questions/Errors
Below lists all common technical errors you may encounter during the game, as well as how you can fix it. You are strongly encouraged to contact DeNA with any problems at [[email protected]
](/) if any of these advice do not help.
- Error 20103 — Please check your connection and try again: Usually caused due to lack of connection or sudden disconnection. Try playing the game in a place with more stable connection.
- Error 10102 — An error has occurred. Restarting the game: This error is often triggered because it detects your phone is rooted, or that you are using external applications which allows opening multiple accounts on the same device. For rooted phone users, make sure you hide your rooted status.
- Game crashed mid-battle: Restart the app and clear your cache. This option is available in the bottom-left corner of the title screen.
- Does Pokémon Masters work on emulators? No. As of now, PM is not compatible with any of the emulators (including Bluestacks, Nox, etc.) However, playing two accounts on the same device is possible on Android by cloning with Island.
- To receive quicker response from other fellow users, it is strongly recommended to enlist your roster, Lucky Skills, Sync Grid builds and other information deemed necessary, such that you can be provided a strategic team with higher chance of success when battling.
- If you would like to provide images and videos, you may use external websites such as Imgur, Gyazo and Streamable to embed links.
- Do not force your own playstyle onto others as it is completely subjective. Different kinds of players, veterans and novices, casual and hardcore, may all share different opinions and playstyles. It is fine to give suggestions, but forcing your ideas and way of playing onto others is not something to be condoned here. No one's way of playing is completely right.
submitted by PokemonMastersBot
to PokemonMasters [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 06:08 Bored-dnd-wizard123 Living in a city is nice and all but
Sometimes I just wanna go back to my island, put jasmine flowers in my hair every morning a bindi. Walk around the streets barefoot in a sari and steal cows off the streets for a couple hours . Drink fresh chai, call strangers uncle/aunt or brothesister. Ride in a auto rickshaw with no doors, honestly homesick
submitted by Bored-dnd-wizard123
to teenagers [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 05:06 JoshAsdvgi The Monster Bird
| || | submitted by JoshAsdvgi to Native_Stories [link] [comments]
The Monster Bird
This version of the legend comes from Pliny Earle Goddard's 1917 collection Chipewyan Texts.
In the beginning, two young men secured some geese and tied them to their canoe so that they might be drawn through the water by them.
The young men lay down in the canoe, saying to the geese, " Take us wherever your land may be."
When they stood up, they found the geese full grown.
As they were without food, they killed them, built a fire, and cooked and ate them, and when they had finished their meal, continued their journey.
After they had gone a long distance, they again found themselves without food.
Some wolves came to them and fed them with fat and pemmican.
" Do not eat it all," the wolves admonished them, "leave some to eat in the morning after you have slept."
The wolves also gave them arrows but cautioned them as to their use and said, " If you should shoot grouse, after a time, and the arrow sticks a short way up in a tree, do not climb up to get it."
The young men resumed their journey.
After a time, one of them shot grouse and his arrow fell rather high on a tree.
Not heeding the warning of the wolves, he said to his companion, " I am going to get it." " No," said the other, "the wolves told us not to do that."
Thinking the arrow was not very high, he stood on something and reached toward it.
The arrow moved still further out of his reach and the young man involuntarily ascended toward the sky after it.
The one who had ascended to the sky traveled alone until he came where a tipi stood.
He found an old woman there who blackened his face with a coal.
He heard two girls laughing in the brush behind the house.
When they came in, they said, " Mother, what sort of a bad animal has come here? "
They laughed at him a long time, and then went out again into the brush.
The old woman immediately washed his face and combed his hair.
Soon he heard the girls talking again, saying, "We will go in again and laugh at that thing which came."
As soon as they came in each said, "I would like to have that man.
I will marry him."
That night, one lay down on either side of him.
After a time, when the man woke up, he found he was under the ground and could not move.
ln the morning, he heard the family going away.
He heard the two girls laughing as they started; but the old woman was crying, and saying to herself, "
They have done that way to many nice men who have come to me."
Not long after that he heard some wolves coming to the campsite. "What has happened?" one of them said,
"There is the smell of a live man."
One of the wolves, named EbedahoLtihe, was addressed, " There is a man under the ground.
We will take him out.
Go and get the partly chewed bone we left behind the old camp."
The man heard someone tapping with a spear on the ground as he ran along.
Soon he heard the same sounds as the wolf returned.
They tried to dig with the rib which he had brought, but it broke. "Get something else," he heard him say.
He went again and brought the leg bone of a moose which has the two side bones and dew claws.
That did not break and with it they soon dug the man out.
Then he found it was the wolves who had done all this.
The wolves then gave him two arrows and directions for their use.
" This arrow is female," one of them said, "and this one is male.
If when you hunt, a cow moose runs away into the brush, you must shoot this female arrow toward the place.
But if a bull moose runs into the brush, shoot in that direction with the male arrow.
When you have killed a moose, take the intestines and tie them back and forth on a tree.
Then you must tell one of the girls that you have left a rope with which she shall carry the moose.
If her rope breaks and she begins to curse we will attend to her should we hear her saying, 'mean wolf.'"
Then the man went on, following the tracks of the women.
When he came close to them, he began to hunt.
Seeing where a cow moose had run into the brush, he shot the female arrow.
Where a bull moose had run in, he shot the male arrow.
He found that each of his arrows had killed a moose.
He then went where the people had camped and said to the two girls, " Go and get the moose I have killed."
To one of the girls whose name was Weasel-vermin he said, " You need not take a rope with you, for I have left one for you."
He told the other girl called Mice-vermin, to take a rope.
The girls started for the moose, the man following along with them.
When they came near the place where the moose were lying, he said to Weasel-vermin, "You get the one that is over there."
He found that each of the girls was accustomed to carry an entire moose on her back at one time.
Weasel-vermin found that he meant the intestines when he told her that he left a rope hanging in the tree for her.
When she attempted to carry the moose whole with it, the rope began to break.
She began to curse and finally said, "mean wolf."
Immediately, he heard her running in a circle and shouting.
When he came to the place, he found only some human hair lying there, and the marks on the snow where the body had been dragged away.
He ran immediately to the other girl and pulled her clothes off.
Mice ran under the snow.
He found that she was a mouse and the other girl a weasel.
After that, she became a person and married the man.
The man lived there with his mother-in-law.
He remained there for considerable time.
He killed many moose but did not know what became of the skins of the moose which he killed.
His mother-in-law had dressed just one of them.
After a time, she said to him, " Your relatives are lonesome and I do not like that.
There is a hole through the sky here ahead of us.
Let us go there."
When they came to the place, she wrapped the man in the one moose hide she had dressed.
He found that she had made rope of the other hides.
With the rope she lowered the man. "When you feel yourself touching the ground," she told him, "you must untie the rope and pull it several times."
After a time, he thought he felt the ground under him.
He crawled out of the hide, pulled the rope repeatedly, and it disappeared toward the sky.
When he looked about he was astonished to find that he was not yet on the ground but on the nest of the flying things which feed upon people.
Human bones were lying about.
A young one of the birds was sitting there.
He took a liking to the man and said to him, "I usually eat people but you shall live.
Sit here under my wings."
The bird was so large that a person could hide under it.
Soon it spoke to him again, saying, "After a while, it will be dark as if it were night.
It will be my mother coming.
When it becomes light again, my father will come." After a short time it grew dark, and the mother bird lit there.
She said to the young one, " I smell a human odor coming from you." "Oh, its the human remains lying there which you brought," the young one told its mother.
"No, it is not. It is the odor of a living person, which I smell coming from you," the mother replied.
When she had found the man, the young one said, " You shall not do anything to him, he will live.
If you kill him you must kill me too."
After a time it became light again and the father bird arrived.
He said the same things to the young one and received the same replies.
On account of that the man was allowed to live.
When they had both gone off again, the young one said to the man, " I am going to put my wings on you.
You shall fly across."
The man found that the nest was on an island and that there were rapids on either side in the large stream flowing there.
The bird put the wings on the man saying to him, " Fly around here until you are sure you can fly across."
The man flew about the nest a little way until he felt certain he could fly across the stream.
"Do not put my wings right on the ground, lean them against a tree," the young bird told him.
"On your way home, do not travel at night.
Even if you think you have not far to go, lie down wherever night overtakes you."
Then the man flew across from the nest, took off the wings, and leaned them against a tree. From there he started toward the place where his relatives used to live.
He came where a heaver had his house and commenced to dig it out.
After a time, it became dark without his knowing it. "
The house is not far away.
I will not sleep here since it is so close by," he said to himself and started on although it was dark.
As he walked along, he carried his spear with which he had been chiseling for the beaver. Suddenly, he felt himself being taken up into the air without visible cause.
He found that Hotei,bale, the bird monster, had taken him away.
When he had been carried a long distance, above a high rock he was thrown down upon it. Catching the top of the rock with the spear, he jumped over it and saved himself.
Again, he was caught and carried away.
When he was thrown again upon a sharp rock, he placed the end of his spear against it and jumped over it.
He found that this rock was covered on both sides with dried human blood where the people had been killed.
He was carried, still alive, to the young bird.
When the young one saw him it said, "This is my grandchild, that I love.
This is the one I said you must not kill.
If you kill it, you must kill me too." For that reason he was not killed. " You shall remain here," the young one said to him, and he lived there with him.
When he had been there some little time, he began to think how he might kill them.
They slept only in the daytime.
He placed a quantity of hay and small brush on the tree under the nest.
When there was much of it there, the old one said, "Grandson, why are you doing that?" "Oh, I am playing with it," he replied.
After some time he spoke to the old bird, " Grandfather, let me have your firedrill.
I want to play with it."
He addressed HoteLbale, as Grandfather.
He was given the firedrill.
Then when they were asleep, during the day, he set the brush and hay on fire and burned the nest with them in it.
They lay with their wings all burned.
Taking a club he struck the old birds on the crowns of their heads and killed them, but he let the young one live, rubbing the burned portions of its wings away.
He said to it, " If you had been the only one, I would not have done it; but your parents have killed many of my relatives."
After that, there were no such monsters but the young one was still alive.
Someone has recently heard from the west that it has grown again.
A man who has knowledge of something magical does not get killed.
2023.06.05 03:49 Arderio My mind and ocd is exploding
2023.06.05 00:02 No-Cake2984 The flavours of the island – Maldivian foods you must try
| || | submitted by No-Cake2984 to TravelyouwithTravelC [link] [comments]
img via wikipedia commons
A lot of Divehi cuisine drew its roots from the neighbouring lands of India and Sri Lanka. They’ve taken all the wonderful spices and earthy flavours and made something so uniquely delicious and refreshing. Since this is an island nation, the food here is centred around fresh seafood. Garudhiya
Img via wikipedia commons
This traditional dish is a warm bowl of mild flavours. It’s one of the classic comfort foods of the local community here and is made using fish, coconut milk and spices. Mas Huni
Img via wikipedia commons
Enjoyed together with roshi, this is a delightful and refreshingly spicy dish. Mas Huni is smoked shredded tuna served with fresh lemon, grated coconut and onions. Masroshi
Img via wikipedia commons
This wonderful dish is a chapati stuffed with smoked tuna and coconut. The wonderful flavours and aromas are absorbed by the soft chapati, making it delicious. Bis Keemiya
This is an intriguing cross between a samosa and a spring roll. The soft roll is filled with gently sauteed cabbage, hard-boiled eggs and sliced onions. Boshi Mashuni
Boshi Mashuni is a refreshing salad made using fresh shredded coconut and banana flowers. Maldivian chillies are added at the end to give it a spicy kick. This refreshing salad is served in many luxury restaurants in Maldives
, so make sure you ask for it if it’s not on their menu.
2023.06.04 20:37 elevatedkorok9339 Ranting about one of the best ones yet
I already loved BOTW despite making a long whishlist out of it, because what it focused on made it worth coming back for years. I have completed most of TOTK and have let thoughts settle. I think it improves many things over BOTW and adds incredible stuff. Still here I'll focus on what bugged me, because having waited for so long, and having so much to it also means frustrations here and there and a lot of potential for whatever comes next. Hopefully this is constructive.
World & Scope
I expected the sky to be a proper "sky world" but while I love the aesthetic and ambiance, it's mostly small repetitive sky segments. I'm not addressing sky temples here, only the general overworld for casual exploration and discovery. The big structures that gave Wind Waker vibes from afar fall into a few categories of quick challenges, without many unique finds on them. The rest are copy-pasted platforms with slight variations for a shrine, a map, a few resources, a construct or gleeok. I really hoped in the beginning that the Great Sky Island wouldn't be the only ambitious one, and it was by far.
I expected underground to be secondary, maybe with some underwater. We got the "mirror" depths and many caves, which are impressive but daunting and not really varied. To be clear, they're definitely
part of my addiction to the game, so they definitely have value. Some amazing spots and intense encounters, exploration in the dark was surprising and awesome. But I'd take a smaller extra map for a few more big unique moments.
Red herrings in marketing can be double-edged. Especially after going through Skyward Sword recently, reminding of its shortcomings for the sky intended as a focus, only to see the most fully realized open world version do little more with most of its real estate. I do enjoy what's there but hype can be a b*tch.
Quick word on underwater, yes we were a lot to expect or wish for it, personally what they decided to focus on is just as interesting, in parts more, it doesn't have to be the obvious choice and it can't be everything. I did find it suspicious (though funny) that one NPC got my hopes up when mentioning a flooded well which was just about waiting for the rain to stop, or when Bolson had underwater exploration as a suggestion for new activities which is of course denied. It could be a big deal but they had great stuff instead so no biggie.
I expected traditional dungeons adapted to the open world, we got... an interesting version of that. The environments and ambiance are unique, the lead-up segments were great but puzzles were oddly trivial with terminals.
To me the Wind Temple is the best of the four big ones. Fairly simple but really fun parkour, epic and ominous ambiance (some of the best music), a mind-blowing moment that perfectly combines the build up, the trampoline mechanic to go above
the eye of the storm, and the heavily marketed skydiving mechanic to go through a stunning introduction. The terminal puzzles remain on the weaker side when thinking about "big dungeons" but in this game I liked their integration best. Colgera is great and so is the music once again. The myth about flying boats is properly brought up and ends up happening before our eyes, the most compelling one IMO. Unfortunately that was also the temple teased the most by Nintendo and suggested to be done first.
By contrast the three others were less impressive * For the Fire Temple, we're told about this mysterious ancient city Gorondia, we go up Death Mountain, fight a cool godzilla miniboss, dive through one of the most epic world building reveals. Then it's all about mine carts, like many people I got confused about some "puzzle" parts and rushed with climbing and ascend. The boss was ok but a pretty underwhelming payoff. * For the Water Temple, I don't have anything against it and low gravity is fun. Interesting lead-up and architecture, but the terminals and boss felt underwhelming. * For the Lightning Temple nothing negative either, the boss introduction and fight were more remarkable, the setting was great, but I can't say I remember going through puzzle rooms.
The Spirit Temple is a highlight by how it integrates a cool quest that spans multiple locations, a multi-part puzzle, a unique item / ability / boss / reward and lore.
The Great Deku Tree had a nice integration with the Depths, really cool to realize how deep his roots are. But it's mostly some environmental lore, a reused Phantom Ganon fight and a short memory, then it's Korok Forest as usual. I could see a Forest Temple if other temples had been more consistently fleshed out.
As mentioned before, lots of sky islands have the same minimalist repetitive nature. There are a few big vertical ones that still feel limited: short skydiving challenges. Looking at the art and trailers I had come to expect maybe a couple villages, at least occasional unique NPCs, or more unique finds. It gives the impression of bloated structures for the sake of recognizable landmarks, without much to give in the end. There's that one with an obscurity puzzle, despite the same aesthetic as anywhere else it at least stands out. Maybe I'm underplaying the focus on the "journey more than the destination" this time around, while I was all about that in BOTW, maybe I figured out too quickly how to optimize travel and put too much expectation on what I'd find there. But they're really sparse, unlike the surface and depths which could hide something at any corner, so I'm not sure I was in the wrong mindset.
Zonai mazes are pretty fun but yet another type of major landmark with underwhelming payoff. I liked how they address the fact that most BOTW players already completed the surface with in-game explorers leaving a trail. Getting to the sky portion is nice but nothing unique. Once there it's fun to fly around but I didn't feel challenged to reach glowing points on the map. There's one
instance where the map isn't enough with walls blocking on all sides, so you have to dive and go back up on the other side. But it doesn't seem like one of those open-ended challenges where you make it as tough as you want. Unless you want to stay blind and bump against every single wall of the maze, you're meant to use the map which makes it trivial. It felt like they had settled to make mazes as landmarks, and added the standard terminal fetch quests as an afterthought. Then the idea of diving back down into the depths is neat, but here again I had mixed feelings with the outcome. It happens three times which seems like a manageable amount for a conclusion specific to these places, so coming across yet another flux construct and BOTW DLC item isn't too exciting.
The fact that they repurpose DLC content for "ancient lore" discovery isn't a big deal and can even be great if well integrated. But a lot of these felt underwhelming, with random placement which emphasizes "repurposed DLC" more than proper "ancient lore", and the fact that many of us have been using these for years now. So instead of feeling like long-lost meaningful items, it feels like accessing parts of your previous save file bit by bit. I don't know what could be in their place, I'm just saying how it felt.
I noticed almost nothing new with animals which were such a novelty for immersion in BOTW. Except the harness and perks at stables, but horses are as stiff as ever and even less valuable now. I doesn't take away what was already in BOTW, but the sky, undergrounds, verticality and vehicles drastically diminish the presence of animals.
I didn't like how some NPCs tease the mysterious creature Zelda was seen with, only to be what dondons turned out to be, some version of what we saw her ride in the first trailer. Nothing special besides feeding them rocks. I can appreciate that the dondons quest is a play on rumors which is a quite nice trope in this game, but there's also a few unique mounts that also start as gossip and turn out to be real, so I did let myself hope it would be more than a cute stationary animal.
Also I understand why we didn't get loftwings but that goes with wanting a grander sky world.
The lore and presentation are more epic, but we don't really learn anything valuable that isn't reusing previous tropes. I won't bother speculating on the actual meaning of the "kingdom's foundation" or "ancient times" relative to the entire series, it's not the most important and the creators may not have bothered themselves.
This was Ganondorf's best time to shine, writers touch on his origin yet mostly stick to callbacks; vaguely bring up Gerudo males born every 100 years though we don't know more about what that means or how it works; have him express motive and cunningly pledge fealty, without more insight into his past as an individual
; show him as a fierce leader and user of dark magic even without god-like powers, without expanding on how he got there, how much of it is actually innate, how it relates to the ancient curse... All cool stuff, I get that a story can remain basic to serve the game, but it could
be more thoughtful to engage players in a different way. Some people still prefer WW Ganondorf for this reason, we had a slightly more intimate feeling when he opened up about his past, making his madness and downfall more impactful.
The Zonai are referenced everywhere
to the point where I understand why some people feel like it retcons stuff. I think you can always add more layers so I don't mind. But I wish they'd tell us more explicitly what it's meant to be. While I enjoy environmental storytelling and letting players figure it out, it can also come across as "this is the ancient aesthetic, mysterious stuff happened, the Zonai did it". It raises the stakes while none of our BOTW speculations about Zonai ruins have been addressed, to my knowledge. I'm expecting DLC to use more of that trope but hopefully they tie in more unique lore than they did with the Sheikah in BOTW DLC, which was essentially more challenges without telling us anything major. And if they resort to an official artbook to say more that's fine, but I wish they went all the way in the game itself. NPCs, logs and stone tablets can go a long way.
Memories are more captivating than in BOTW but even if non-linearity is intended, it can be counter-productive. I carefully got to tears in order but stumbled upon Mineru's quest in the middle, without a clue that there was an intended way to clear the skies only after
the fake Zelda confrontation. Nothing Mineru tells us was completely unfathomable but still, the tension should work better in order. * On one side there are memories. If they tell a linear story, they could play memories in order regardless of which tear you get. Though I'm fine figuring out by myself if they provide an obvious suggestion, they might as well prevent people from being confused just for the sake of calling it "open gameplay". * On the other side for things in the present it's a dilemma, I wish
I was told the thunder storm island had late-story reveals, or that it kept locked until enough progression. But going through it blind, following to a temple, solving the puzzle without a clue of where I was going was one of the best moments of the game. The hostile environment didn't feel like a warning, because early on we're taught to find our way through obstacles and obscurity.
Zelda goes through crazy stuff, I liked seeing her experience unfold in the past but with suspense. I already defended the BOTW memories as a nice development of her character, this is taking her faith in Link further while being a story device that feels natural enough. Her transformation is a great twist, though I got very suspicious of that when casually dropping on the Light Dragon, before deciding I wasn't ready for spoilers. This only adds to my point about the linearity compromise. But in the end she's back to normal and it seems she wasn't conscious of the ages passing by. This lack of lasting consequences kinda defeats the purpose, but I should appreciate a simple happy ending that also works. It also convinces me that they're done with this BOTW/TOTK iteration beyond DLC.
When the construct on the sky Temple of Time proposes to share the backstory of the floating island, I postponed until I felt I could be spoiled major stuff. I liked revisiting the island with the bonfires challenge, but it also cemented my concern that the sky overall was under-utilized. As I completed the challenge looking forwards to some exciting lore, the construct simply told me through text that the island floats because... ancient people wanted it to float, so it's safe and the Hero could be there. Ok, thanks, but that delivery buried my sky-related expectations.
The repetition of the ancient sages cutscenes after each temple was ridiculous. None of it is bad, but if they're not going to add something each time, at least have a shorter version. Make a full sequence rewatchable like memories, but keep these moments short so it doesn't turn the initial impact into an expected joke. Secret stone? Demon King?
Finally I had a couple of odd moments when progressing the main quest. * All gathered at Lookout Landing after people saw Zelda at the castle, all the main quest stuff is brought up and my Link eventually decides to update people on the fifth sage, the Master Sword and what happened to Zelda. Nothing
about a fake Zelda though, because we need the "twist" we're about to get of course. Purah observes he could have said so earlier about the sword, people are shocked for 5 seconds about Zelda despite the mind-shattering implication for anyone who cares about her, and we move on. This dialogue was extremely weird. * When about to go fight Ganondorf, smart Purah had the most uncharacteristic brain fart, observing he likely wasn't on the surface and nowhere in the depths we explored, wondering where he could be. Hmmm let's see, we met him under the castle, he fell there, where the gloom still comes out and he just tricked us, hmmmm... that's a tough one...
So while I'm sure I could have ignored that and gone straight under the castle, for proper completion I "had" to talk to Josha, she essentially put me back on track to find Kohga, in our final encounter he "revealed" that Ganondorf was under Hyrule Castle. Shocker.
These moments yet again showed a contradiction in an open approach to something designed with a specific path in mind, and it felt a bit like the game said "weird choice, but anyway..."
I think every hand ability is more interesting than runes in BOTW, regular items are more useful than ever, crafting is impressive. I already liked shrines in BOTW but the new ones are even more interesting because of that.
However I'm not sold on the sages. When going to a temple I liked that one follows you for tailored segments. In battles though they're too messy, you need them close to activate but it goes against you and them fighting freely. Outside of battle sometimes they get in the way when pressing A, sometimes they just stand far away. I was more comfortable with the ability triggering through Link
in BOTW. Given how randomly useful they are, it's also annoying to go to special items to turn on/off. Tulin is really apart with the airborne wind gust, to the point where I had it on for most of my exploration but it was annoying to see him fly around or attack things without me asking. It could have been special Rito feathers for the paraglider or something. I understand they focused on fighting along companions but IMO combat was unnecessary for the sage ghosts. Keep it for the temples with the real sages, it's more unique and enjoyable. Mineru's construct may be the exception.
I'm reserved about some Zonai devices despawning after a while. I get a point of view that wings and ballons shouldn't take you anywhere from the start, but at the same time it's also being able to fly the thing, and it becomes quickly irrelevant anyway as you can find ways around that. Either with rockets or fans (two fans at an angle with a control stick quickly became popular), gliding with more stamina, or inevitable glitches. Nintendo knew how it went with BOTW crafters, it's in good part what encouraged them in that direction. They also knew it was about providing tools for free exploration which they even promote. So I don't know what putting a timer on some base items does, besides unnecessary anxiety to players we don't know any better but enjoy traveling around. Not a huge deal, but I don't really get it.
They somehow made the weapon swap menu more sluggish and horizontal menus are a mess
when going through many items. For less frequent items I often ended up opening the full menu, obviously a grid cuts down on time to get to the item you need. But you can't do that with arrows, so occasionally I'd spend well over 15 seconds scrolling, sorting clumsily hoping that would help. I get that the horizontal layout may be to keep sight of the action... If they really
need to minimize clutter vertically, they could for example spread items in one row per category (zonai devices / food collectibles / minerals / etc), the row in focus is fully visible in the middle like we have now, rows above and below are faded, and you can move up and down to change category. Armchair developer suggestion I know, but surely they can work on something better.
Nintendo love unnecessary prompts in repetitive interactions. In this game we still have Great Fairies armor upgrades happening one by one and telling you what's going on each time, Beedle's casual observations no one reads for the billionth time, stable folks apparently recognizing you but thinking you have the worst memory... It depends on the player I guess, but if there's one
they should streamline it's shrine rewards. I think no one
intends to watch the whole thing again besides the first and last ones. No one can do anything with the orb as you stand there, there's no relevant information about it. Just say congrats and load me out please.
Design, Art & Tech
The Zelda team are incredibly competent in everything that makes up a game but aren't immune to hardware limitations. BOTW was already an amazing technical feat, they one-upped it despite comments that TOTK "looks the same". It doesn't exactly, it's more ambitious and better optimized. It's still fair to point at frame drops, resolution drops, pop-in. As amazed as I was by the Wind Temple for example, the heavy stutters took me out of it a few times which is a shame. And this isn't lack of time, care or resources, comparing to any AAA is a clear indication that the Zelda devs are masters on this platform. While this is the best we'll see on this console everyone is justified in wanting hardware closer to a modern standard to support the devs' ideal vision.
I'm generally cautious about that argument because "more power" doesn't magically mean "more and better content". In fact restrictions and simplicity can play in favor of a game's qualities, for example not worrying too much about photo-realism and extremely detailed models due to a wonderful art direction. But it's tough to admit when the game is undermined by those restrictions. The under-utilized sky world may
be concerned by this, officially
they kept it sparse for level design concerns, but I can't help to feel like filling up the sky would also have the Switch struggle much more than it does. I may be biased but of all the islands, I remember the most persistent frame drops when messing around on the Great Sky Island, where there's so much more to see. I can also imagine dark undergrounds partly justified by less detail on display, and caves by much smaller environments. If you read everything you get a bubbul gem, if not tell me what you thought anyway
submitted by elevatedkorok9339
to tearsofthekingdom [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 16:57 ayediosmiooo Found while walking dogs on a trail in Blackrock?
| || |
Not sure what kind of body this is, im assuming animal (should i report to police?) But whoever did this is trashy even if it is animal. Wtf? Its not even that far from peoples backyards. I love living in Blackrock but the amount of crap disposed everywhere is unacceptable. Also always find discarded meat/cow skulls/garbage on Unity Island. submitted by ayediosmiooo to Buffalo [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 16:32 CBSSundayMorningBot Nature: Florida's Sanibel Island
2023.06.04 15:57 PogoBey [ANDROID]  some kind of Bubble Shotting game
[ANDROID]  some kind of Bubble Shotting game
I've played this game on my father's phone (ig it was first Samsung Galaxy) I remember it has boss fights and a kind of social thing but im not sure about this part. All I remember is it has islands or something.
Edit: It also has a beach on main menu ig
submitted by PogoBey
to tipofmyjoystick [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 10:07 GeneralOp8182 Entitled kid attempts (and fails) to guilt trip then threaten me to give up my rare game item.
Hi. This isn’t going to be very long. The TL;DR is the title in case you’re extra busy. There are only two people in this story. Me and EK. Necessary context is necessary, extra context is just for you avid readers out there. Enjoy the tea, as they say in Britain. Or… yeah no, just enjoy the story.
Necessary Context: This took place in an airplane game with a player driven economy where you can buy, sell and fly planes for cash. I own the rare Antonov An-225 (once the largest plane in the world) within the game and it was worth around 2 million cash at the time of this story. (that amount of in game money is VERY tough to get.)
Extra Context: Before the plane’s unfortunate destruction, almost every seasoned player had a copy of it thinking it would be one chonker cash cow, but they eventually scrapped their copy for money because it wasn’t really a good money maker at the time and, although rare, wasn’t worth much. After the destruction, the value shot up dramatically to it’s current price because of the clout it gained from the destruction. And as the game expanded, it gradually became the cash cow everyone was wanting, which gave it its value at the time of this story.
The Story. One day, while deciding to take my Antonov plane out for a stroll around my home airport, many people come up to my plane asking for screenshots. This is normal for every time I pull out my plane, so blah blah blah i let them and this one guy comes up to me in his own plane asking to trade. Enter EK.
EK: yo can we trade
insert boring trading montage here
EK: yo how much u want for that Antonov
Me: i ain’t selling it bro it’s very valuable to me
EK: bro please
Me: bro i can’t otherwise I don’t got any good source of income
Cue the entitlement.
EK: but it’s my birthday
Me: aight then happy birthday but I still won’t give it to u
EK: and my mom has cancer
Me, dying of cringe inside: ok mate best wishes to ur mom but I’m still not giving it to u
EK: are u sure u got that plane the legit way?
EK: i know u hacked that plane give it to me or I’ll have my admin friend ban u
Me: are u legit serious rn
EK: yea ik u prob scammed someone or hacked that plane in give it right now
Me, wanting to just tease and irk him: ok fine I’ll trade it.
EK: yayyy u made my mom with cancer happy!
Me: aight man let’s just get this over with
In the trading menu, i give him a starter plane and he foolishly accepts it without checking the offer.
EK: finally I have a rare plane and ty for giving up ur 100% stolen or hacked plane
EK: bro THIS IS A CESSNA WHY DID U GIVE ME THIS THATS IT I’M REPORTING U
At this point, I leave the game.
I know, very underwhelming story. I also apologise for the bad formatting as I’m on mobile. Anyways, have a good day.
Edit: Fixed some incorrect facts.
submitted by GeneralOp8182
to EntitledPeople [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 10:02 dreamingofislay Feis Ile 2023 Recap - Festival Superlatives
| || | submitted by dreamingofislay to Scotch [link] [comments]
Award season is upon us. No doubt Islay's distillery managers and business owners are waiting with bated breath for the announcement of the ultra-prestigious "random guy on Reddit says" prizes. Without further ado, this year's winners. The sun sets on Bowmore (distillery in the far left) and our trip to Feis Ile 2023 Best Music: Caol Ila
I am the least qualified person in the world to give out this prize, having no musical talent and not even much taste for it. But overall, Caol Ila seemed to have the best setup: a great, centrally located stage that hosted various different acts, ranging from higher-energy acts to some individual folk or blues singer types. Best Distillery Bar: Ardnahoe
This island is lousy with stellar distillery bars, especially during the Feis when some distilleries pour old and rare bottles for modest prices (thank you, Bowmoe and Ardbeg). But thanks to being a Hunter Laing joint, Ardnahoe's in-house bar stood head and shoulders above the rest. The menu was a bound book that contained offerings ranging from 3 to 100 pounds a pour, and very intriguing expressions (20-plus years old) were available for single-digit prices. The bar and seating area are big, lit up by floor-to-ceiling windows with incredible views over the Sound of Islay, and the chairs are super-comfy. Could have whiled away a week here and considered it time well spent. The selection at Ardnahoe's distillery bar Best Games and Activities: Ardbeg
This was an easy pick. Ardbeg was chock-full of entertainment, starting with a scavenger hunt that everyone could do to earn an extra dram. Besides that, there was a separate games area by the sea, with entry fees going to charity and the usual dram prizes. Out in the courtyard, a team member taught guests how to draw Planet Ardbeg comic characters on gift-shop merchandise. And my favorite game of all was the filling station roulette. The way it worked was that a team member had a set of small mailboxes or lockers, filled with different Ardbegs ranging from Ardbeg 10 to Ardbeg 25. Then we drew a random number from a bag and got the dram inside that locker number. Ardbeg's filling station locker game Best Whisky Tastings - Value and Variety: Kilchoman
This year, some distilleries felt like they were out to maximize profit from the week, a stark change from long ago when the open days were seen as fan service and featured generous experiences meant to foster brand loyalty. So Kilchoman deserves credit for sticking to the older ways. Very nice tastings were available for reasonable 45-50-pound prices and featured half a dozen excellent drams. Meanwhile, they still did their regular, affordable core range tasting lineups, and had lots of other offerings including a farm tour where team members took guests out to drink drams in the location that gave them their name (e.g., drinking Loch Gorm by the loch). We loved our Kilchoman tasting and have heard people all week praising whichever event they attended there. Excellent setup for Kilchoman's Past, Present, and Future tasting, with pre-poured driver's drams Best Feis Ile 2023 Bottle: Lagavulin 14-year-old Armagnac Cask Finish
Let me add the critical * caveats up front: this award doesn't factor in price, and the judging panel (of one) hasn't had all the festival bottlings. But I have tried this one, Laphroaig Cairdeas 2023, Ardbeg Heavy Vapours (regular and Committee) and the single cask, Bunnahabhain Canasta and 17 y.o. Moine, Bowmore's 18 y.o., Kilchoman's 3-cask vatting, and Caol Ila 13 y.o. To be honest, the bottles were a little overwhelming as a group, especially considering their premium price points. But leaving price aside, Lagavulin's Armagnac cask experiment produced a robust, complex, sweet-and-spicy dram. If only it weren't overpriced by about 50 pounds ... Best Feis Ile Exclusives Lineup and Sale System: Bunnahabhain
After Lagavulin, my second favorite Feis bottling probably was Bunnahabhain's 17-year-old Moine triple cask. Bunnahabhain wins this award because it offers visitors a variety of options, ranging from a 95-pound sherry cask offering (the cheapest Feis bottle) to some ultra-exclusive expressions like a 1998 Manzanilla and a 1989 single cask. In addition to having the most options, the bottles are available all week, lessening the silly rushes that happen with single-day releases. And the cherry on top: Bunnahabhain offered pre-packed tasting kits with a flight of Bunnahabhain 12 and the first two Feis releases, along with a glass cap and a festival pin, for 30 pounds. It was nice to have that option before splurging on a whole bottle. Best Views: Bunnahabhain and Ardnahoe (tie)
Both of these distilleries have brand-new visitor centers that look across the Sound of Islay to the Paps of Jura, and it is really hard to beat. Caol Ila has a similar view, but Ardnahoe and Bunnahabhain have nicer outdoor deck areas. The stunning view across the Sound from Bunnahabhain's visitor center Best Swag Bag: Bowmore
So much free stuff. Bowmore set the bar for generosity on festival day, giving everyone a branded canvas bag, two free drams (of the 12- and 15-year-old bottles), a mini-glencairn glass, and lots of little souvenirs like a postcard, pencil, small lock, a keychain carabiner, and a bung stopper coaster. A real blast from the past, hearkening back to older festivals. Best Gift Shop: Ardnahoe, Kilchoman, and Ardbeg (three-way tie)
The distilleries have invested a lot in these gift shops since our last visit in 2018, and it shows. Ardnahoe gets high marks for its selection of independent bottles, the Ilicit Still cafe and whisky bar, and its fun "guess the region" nosing game
. Kilchoman has lots of distillery exclusives, a great cafe, and luxurious leather seats that make me want to hang out there all day. And Ardbeg's shop has the most tongue-in-cheek decorations and a stellar cafe of its own, the Old Kiln, plus they pour tasting flights or drams for reasonable prices. Caol Ila has a huge, new shop with some impressive features, including a distillery hand-fill exclusive and a big tasting bar. But it seemed more like an outpost of Edinburgh's huge Johnnie Walker Experience, and the lack of a cafe hurt it. Best Single Whisky Tasting: Douglas Laing Rare Peatz-eria
So glad I found this event a few weeks before we came. Douglas Laing's ambassador Dougal led five of us through a bravura flight
culminating in a 40-year-old Caol Ila, a 25-year-old Bowmore, and two
Port Ellen drams, one at 37 and one at 40 years old. When I'm at a tasting where several drams are older than me, how can it not win this prize? But there was much more to this day than whisky. We had a great conversation as everyone shared stories of how they got into the whisky hobby, and Dougal answered our questions about the industry and Douglas Laing. Rare Peatz-eria tasting Best Non-Distillery Bar: Ballygrant Inn
It has the best or second-best selection on the island and the best prices. What more can I say? A must-visit for anyone who makes it to Islay. Best Evening Community Event: "Up for a Laph" Quiz Night feat. Laphroaig whiskies
The open days are from 10 am - 5 pm every day, but in the evenings, community groups throw events like dances (ceilidhs), and there are other whisky tastings or mini-festivals like an Indie Whisky gathering on Tuesday night. This time around, we attended an Islay whisky and culture-based trivia night at the Gaelic center. Barry MacAffer, Laphroaig's distillery manager, took it to the next level by pouring four 2014 single casks during the quizzing. Every one of them reminded me why Laphroaig is my favorite distillery. Best Restaurant: Bowmore Hotel Restaurant
The Bowmore Hotel stood out for its great service and scrumptious food, and it didn't hurt that it was around the corner from our lodgings. I emailed asking for a last-minute booking, and Peter (Junior) was responding into the wee hours of the morning confirming our time for the next night. The Isles burger with black pudding and grilled onions was quite something, and my wife loved her chicken curry. The fact that the restaurant has one of the island's best whisky bars also didn't hurt. The well-organized Bowmore Hotel bar ... oh, did I mention, there's another half on the other side of the wall?
We stuck to restaurants in Bowmore on this trip, so I can't speak to dining in Port Ellen or other parts of the island. In Bowmore, Peatzeria and Indian Tandoori are also great, although Peatzeria got so busy that, on one night, we couldn't even order takeout (we tried but they were preparing a large-group order and had to turn us down). If possible, book a few dinners ahead if you come to the Feis! Best Quick Recovery Hike: Dunyvaig Castle
Dunyvaig castle is a ruin nestled into a squat seaside bluff dusted with lilac, white, and gold wildflowers. Turn left to the ocean and, on clear days, distant Ireland; turn right, and there's Lagavulin. This short walk lies between Lagavulin and Ardbeg. If you take the sidewalk on the right side of the road, there'll be a right turn that leads to a paved way with three or four houses, and then a grass path at the dead end that carries you across the field while the winds blow and the birds sing. The perfect way to regain equilibrium after a warehouse tasting at either distillery. Dunyvaig castle guarding its seaward crag
Complete festival recap series below: Day One, Lagavulin Day Two, Bruichladdich - but we skipped and did Bunnahabhain Day Three, Caol Ila Day Four, Laphroaig Day Five, Bowmore and Ardnahoe Bonus notes from Days One through Five Day Six, Kilchoman Day Seven - Bunnahabhain Day, but we did Lagavulin and Ardbeg warehouse tastings Day Eight, Ardbeg
2023.06.04 05:23 dandinonillion bald Brynolf (HELP)
I’ve got a few hair and beard mods installed and went into creation kit to edit him to my liking, but after I save my changes and load the game he still looks like this. Any advice? The changes loaded once, and then I went back into CK to remove a moustache from Brand-Shei, and Bryn is back rocking the look of my ex-boyfriend’s dad.
# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+Northern Roads - Patches Compendium
+Northern Roads Patch Collection
+Books of Skyrim SE - Redux
+Better Khajiit female body Texture for UNP and CBBE body
+Minotaurs - Mihail Monsters and Animals (SE-AE version) (''oblivion'')
+Better Pelts and Hides
+Ryn's Dragon Mounds Collection
+KS Hairdos - HDT SMP (Physics) - Khajiit Patch
+KS Hairdos - HDT SMP (Physics)
+ADXP I MCO ER Twinblades (SCAR Precision)
+Lore Weapon Expansion SE
+Nicos Twinblades SE
+Twinblades of Skyrim
+The Forgotten City
+ECPLW -ENB Complex Particle Lights for Windows-
+Bellyaches HD Dragon Replacer Pack (SE)
+Another Race Menu Rotation Mod
+Ryn's Azura's Shrine
+Skyland Noble Furniture
+Khajiit Has Wares - A Caravan Camp Overhaul
+Seasoned Traveller Armor SE-AE
+Mythic Dawn armor SE
+Inquisitor HDT-SMP Armor
+Dual Casting Fix
+Traveling Mage HDT-SMP Armor
+NPCs React To Necromancy (And More)
+JS Dwemer Control Cube SE
+Vampire Lines Expansion
+Open Animation Replacer
+Cinematic Dragon Soul Absorbtion
+Dawnguard Armors and Weapons Retexture SE
+Conditional Expressions Extended
+Toggleable Night Eye Vampire Werewolf and Khajiit
+Emerald Khajiit Vampire Eyes
+Dragonbone Ebonsteel Armor SE
+Frankly HD Dragonbone and Dragonscale - Armor and Weapons
+NPCs React To Invisibility
+Weathered Furniture - Common and Upper Class - 4K - 2K (LE Backport)
+Prince and The Pauper Refine
+JS Purses and Septims SE
+JS Knapsacks SE
+League of Assassins - Dark Brotherhood Retexture
+League of Assassins Armor
+Base Object Swapper
+Improved Alternate Conversation Camera
+Face Masks of Skyrim
+OBIS SE Patrols Addon
+OBIS SE - Organized Bandits In Skyrim Special Edition
+Immersive Patrols SE AE
+LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons - All in One Installer
+Frankly HD Imperial Armor And Weapons - Sleeves and Pants Edition
+Frankly HD Imperial Armor and Weapons
+RS Children Patch Compendium
+Vanargand Animations - Dual Wield Normal and Power Attacks
+Patch for RS Children Overhaul
+Vitruvia - skin texture overhaul for males - SE
+JS Instruments of Skyrim SE
+JS Common Cages SE
+JS Attunement Sphere and Lexicons SE
+Immersive folded hands (DAR)
+JS Shrines of the Divines SE
+Masculine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard) [Vanilla]
+Prince and the Pauper SE - RS Children Patch
+RS Children Overhaul
+Misc. College of Winterhold Tweaks
+Obscure's College of Winterhold
+College of Winterhold The Missing Apprentices Quest Fix
+College of Winterhold - Quest Expansion - markers
+College of Winterhold - Quest Expansion
+Vanilla SMP Clothing waccf ace patch
+Prisioner robes fix
+Better Fur - fine patch
+Vanilla SMP Clothing
+CACO Ordinator Alternate Patch
+Vanilla Cow Tweaks- Mihail Monsters and Animals (SE-AE version)
+Heart of the Beast - Werewolf Sound - Remastered - SSE PORT
+Daedroth Titans- Mihail Monsters and Animals (SE-AE version) (''oblivion daedra'')
+Wraith-of-Crows - Mihail Monsters and Animals (SE-AE version) (''nocturnal'')
+More Hircinic Aspects of Hircine- Mihail's Shards of Immersion (SE-AE version)
+Lustmord Vampire Armor - SSE CBBE BodySlide (with Physics)
+Kellan HDT-SMP Armor
+Frost Giant Overhaul- Mihail Monsters and Animals (SE-AE version) (''karstaag'')
+Cow Replacer- Mihail Monsters and Animals (SE-AE version)
+Birds of Prey and Felsaad Terns- Mihail Monsters and Animals (SE-AE version)
+Apocrypha's Currency- Mihail's Shards of Immersion (SE-AE version) (''coin'')
+Glorious Doors of Skyrim (GDOS)
+Security Overhaul SKSE - Lock Variations
+Frankly HD Thieves Guild Armors
+Fur Bedroll 2-4k
+Edmond's HD Nordic Snow with Parallax
+Hedge Mage Armor SSE
+Craftable Blood Potions SSE
+Illustrious Whiterun - Alt Stonefloor 4K 2.0
+Leviathan Animations II - Greatsword Non Combat Locomotion
+Leviathan Animations II - Greatsword Low Stance
+Vanargand Animations - Sneak idle walk and run
+Vanargand Animations - Sneak Thrust Attacks
+Vanargand Animations - Sneak Strike Attacks
+Leviathan Animations - Two-Handed High Stance
+Vanargand Animations - Dual Wield Sneak Thrusts
+Vanargand Animations - Dual Wield Sneak Strikes
+Vanargand Animations - Female Idle Walk and Run
+Vanargand Animations - Male Idle Walk and Run
+Goetia Animations - Female Idle Walk And Run
+Goetia Animations - Male Idle Walk And Run
+Leviathan Animations II - Female Idle Walk And Run
+Leviathan Animations II - Male Idle Walk And Run
+Conditional Armor Type Animations
+Leather Armors Retexture SE
+Fashions of The Huntsmen- A Leather Armor variation mod (Armor Pack- CBBE-3BA and HIMBO)
+Mysticism - Ordinator Patch
+Mysticism - A Magic Overhaul
+Lux - Illustrious Whiterun - Parallax'd
+Illustrious Whiterun SE - 8K - Parallax
+Teldryn Serious Patch
+DX Necromancer Robes - HDT-SMP Physics and 3BBB Bodyslides
+The Caller - DX Necromancer Robes
+3D Whiterun Trellis
+Immersive Equipment Displays
+HDT-SMP Traveler's Backpack - My Version
+HDT-SMP Traveler's Backpack
+Simple Dual Sheath
+Weapon Keyword Unification Project
+Keyword Item Distributor
+Nightingale Armor and Weapons Retexture SE
+Skaal Coat Alternative Texture
+Hearthfires Extended and Creation Club Fishing Patch
+Spell Research Add-On - Book Transformation Spell
+Terrain Fixes for CC Mods
+Necromancers Amulet Replacement
+Immersive Spell Learning
+Spell Research - Ultimate Add-On Patch
+Altered Spell Tomes for Spell Research - Tweaks
+Spell Research - Convenience Add-On
+Spell Research - Spell Composing
+Altered Spell Tomes for Spell Research 1
+Altered Spell Tomes for Spell Research-Apocalypse
+Altered Spell Tomes for Spell Research
+Spell Research Patch Compendium Redux 357 patches
+Origins Of Forest - Lakeview Manor Patch
+Technicolor Alchemy - CACO - More Growable Plants Patch
+Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul (CACO) and More Growable Plants SE compatibility patch
+SIC SE - Add-Ons and Patches
+CACO - Beyond Skyrim Bruma Patch
+Spell Research - Experience Book
+kryptopyr's Patch Hub
+Bloodchill Manor (CC) __ CACO
+Cutting Room Floor __ CACO
+Opulent Thieves Guild - FPS Fix
+Opulent Thieves Guild - Sneak Tools compatibility patch
+Quaint Raven Rock - Ghosts of the Tribunal Patch
+More Growable Plants SE
+Cathedral - 3D Solstheim Grass
+SmoothCam - Octavian's Preset
+Pets of Skyrim - JK's Skyrim Compatibility Patch
+SmoothCam - Soft Preset
+WACCF Sneak Tools Patch
+Sneak Tools Embers XD Patch
+Sneak Tools SE Edition
+Wayfarer's Coat CBBE
+Sleeping Expanded - Animations and NPC reactions
+Ars Metallica - Smithing Enhancement
+Hunting in Skyrim - A Hunting Guild SE
+Diverse Werewolves Collection SE Player
+Diverse Werewolves Collection SE
+Werebeast GrowlVanilla Spruce-up
+Unleashed Sacrosanct and Growl Racial Abilities SE - (Werewolf and Vampire racial abilities for custom races)
+Growl and Sacrosanct Hybrid
+Gender-specific Werewolf Transformation Sounds (Vampire Lords optional)
+Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim
+Set of Skills
+ADXP I MCO ER rapiers (SCAR)
+ADXP I MCO ER Katana (SCAR)
+Realistic Halberd Poleaxe Animation(MCO SCAR)
+Goetia Animations - Enchanted Staves
+Favorite Misc Items
+Simple Outfit Manager
+Hunting Grounds Outfit
+SIRENROOT - Patch 1.04
+SIRENROOT - Deluge of Deceit
+ADXP I MCO ER Spear Basic Animation (SCAR)
+Skyrim Spear Mechanic SE
+Cathedral - 3D Rocky Shores
+FurArmorSetSE(FrostFall Aware) ordinator
+High Poly Gleamblossoms
+Goetia Animations - Conditional Shouts
+HD Baskets Textures
+SCAR AE Support
+Trade and Barter - Patches
+Circlet USSEP Fixes
+Wintersun - Creatures
+Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition
+Sunhelm Survival Patch for Hearthfire Extended
+Forsworn Dreadlocks for Beast Races
+Guild Leader Perks
+Hearthfire Carriage Destinations
+Hearthfire Improvements - A Lightweight Extension
+Better Dynamic Ash SE
+Hearthfire Shrines Expanded
+College Prestige Mage Outfit SE
+DX Necromancer Robes - SSE CBBE BodySlide
+DX Necromancer Robes - UNP
+Better Treasury House
+Illuminated Blue Palace Dome
+ENB Particle Lights - Dwemer Lanterns
+Unique Solstheim Grass
+Better beast race scars
+Reach Tree Replacer SSE
+Better fur - Fine clothes
+Beyond Skyrim - Bruma Upscaled Textures (BSBUT) Armour
+Beyond Skyrim - Bruma Upscaled Textures (BSBUT)
+Nibenean Armors and Outfit SE - UNP - UNPB - CBBE
+Technicolor Alchemy Overhaul - Unique Alchemy Plants for Skyrim SE
+Forsworn Fashions- More Variety for forsworn (Armor Pack- BHUNP CBBE 3BA and HIMBO)
+Wilderness Witch Outfit CBBE
+Wilderness Witch Outfit
+Unique Flowers and Plants SSE
+Imperial Fine Clothes
+Conditional Expressions - Subtle Face Animations
+Immersive Interactions - Animated Actions
+FurArmorSetSE - CBBE Bodyslide Conversion
+FurArmorSetSE - Muted Color Retexture
+Cathedral - 3D Snow Berries
+3D Plants Patch - Snowberries
+Saints and Seducers Flora ENB Light
+(DISCONTINUED) CBBE Armour and Clothing Conversions for Beyond Skyrim - Bruma
+Rare Curios - BS Bruma Synergy Patch
+Cathedral - Armory - Gemling Queen Jewelry Patch
+2K Ring of Namira Retextured
+White Phial Replacer SE
+Bandit Lines Expansion
+2k Retextured Ring Of hircine
+Wyrmstooth Upscaled Textures
+Missives - The Witcher Board HD
+Missives - Notes Retexture
+HD Sleeping Tree Sap Replacer
+HQ Tree Bark
+Arri's Snow Elf Ruins Retexture Special Edition
+VioLens - A Killmove Mod SE
+Cathedral 3D Mountain Flowers for Hearthfire
+Lux Via - Cathedral Mountain Flowers
+Hitting the Books - A Necromantic Grimoire Update
+Simple Bath for Bloodchill Manor
+Conditional Dog Barking (DAR)
+Werewolf Animation and Sneak Extension (DAR)
+Axarien's Animations - Lucien (DAR)
+Axarien's Animations - The Companions - Vilkas Farkas Aela (DAR)
+Axarien's Animations - Inigo (DAR)
+Skyrim Wayshrines - Immersive Fast Travel - SWIFT SE
+SUEMR SSE with Bijin AIO 2019 Support
+Immersive Sounds Compendium - PATCHES
+Enhanced Blood Textures
+Hunterborn SE MCM
+I'm Glad You're Here - a follower and spouse appreciation mod - SSE - Bard patch
+Skyrim's Got Talent - Improve As a Bard
+Immersive Vampire Clutter - Base Object Swapper (BOS)
+Moss Shaders Restored - Cut Content Restoration
+Daedric Shrines - All in One
+8K Night Skies - Stars and Galaxies - Cathedral Concept
+Breezehome by Lupus - Lux - Embers XD - Patch
+Breezehome by Lupus
+Simple Breezehome Garden
+I'm Glad You're Here - a follower and spouse appreciation mod - SSE
+Quest Outfit Replacers - Party and Radiant Raiment Fine Clothes
+Ordinator - Slower Leveling Speed and Increased Training Costs
+Growl - Werebeasts of Skyrim
+BA Bard Songs
+Colovian Leather Armor and Outfit SE - UNP - CBBE - Update
+Colovian Leather Armor and Outfit SE - UNP - CBBE
+Auto Input Switch
+Vampire Sun Damage Clothes Covering
+All Thieves Guild Jobs Concurrently
+Arena - An Encounter Zone Overhaul
+Immersive Load Screens for ArteFakes
+ArteFakes - Unique Artifacts Replacer animation
+ArteFakes - Unique Artifacts Replacer plugin
+ArteFakes - Unique Artifacts Replacer
+JK's Interiors Patch Collection
+Better Third Person Selection - BTPS
+Queen of the Damned - Deadlier Serana_SE
+Serana Dialogue Edit - Skyrim Special Edition
+Anima Nera - SerketHetyt's Serana Overhaul
+Respectable Inventory -- Well-Stocked Alchemists
+Character Creation Overhaul - Races - Birthsigns - Classes - Skills - Specializations - Attributes - update
+Character Creation Overhaul - Races - Birthsigns - Classes - Skills - Specializations - Attributes
+Smart NPC Potions - Enemies Use Potions and Poisons
+RUSTIC AMULETS - Special Edition
+Wintersun - More Patches
+Crimson Nirnroot Markers
+Bandolier - Bags and Pouches for NPC
+Bandolier - Bags and Pouches Classic
+Book Covers Skyrim
+Trade and Barter
+Tribunal Robes and Masks for SSE
+Volkihar Knight - Vampire Armor
+Sovngarde - A Nordic Font
+Triumvirate - Mage Archetypes
+The Midden - Expanded
+Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers
+Take a Seat - New DAR Sitting Animations
+Rudy HQ - Miscellaneous SE
+The Beauty of Skyrim - Caves and Mines
+Quaint Raven Rock Patch Collection
+Quaint Raven Rock - SE
+Ordinator - No Timed Block
+Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim
+Run For Your Lives
+Prince and the Pauper SE
+Gemling Queen Jewelry SE
+Khajiit Will Follow - Fix
+Khajiit Will Follow
+Coats for Skyrim - UPDATED - SSE
+Bruma Signs SMIM patch - SE
+Wait Your Turn - Enemy Circling Behaviour
+Wealthy Marks - A Pickpocket Mod (SPID)
+Thieves Guild Dialogue Fix - USSEP Compatible
+Wear Multiple Rings
+Point The Way
+High Level Enemies
+Dirt and Blood - Dynamic Visual Effects
+Follower Trap Safety
+Immersive Khajiit Armor and Weapons - Rebalance and Integration
+Lunar Guard Armor
+VickusDickus' Khajiiti Apex Armory - skeleton
+VickusDickus' Khajiiti Apex Armory
+Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim - Ordinator
+Apocalypse Spells For NPCS
+Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim
+Vanargand Animations - One Handed Power Attacks
+Goetia Animations - Sneak Magic
+Goetia Animations - Magic Spell Casting
+EVG Conditional Idles
+Gesture Animation Remix (DAR)
+Animated Armoury - DAR Version - New Weapons with animations
+Vanargand Animations - One Handed Mid Stance
+Vanargand Animations - One Handed Normal Attacks
+Vanargand Animations - Sneak Archery
+Lively Children Animations (DAR)
+NPC Animation Remix (DAR)
+Animation Motion Revolution
+MCO Universal Support
+The Companions - Earn your stripes
+Awesome Potions Simplified -ENB Lights
+Awesome Potions Simplified by Revoith
+Dawnguard as a vampire
+Improved Companions - Questline Tweaks
+Hearthfire Extended - Cutting Room Floor Patch
+Coin Purse - An Overhaul For Skyrim
+Summermyst - WACCF Patch
+Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim
+Saints and Seducers - Growable Plants
+Opulent Thieves Guild Patch Collection
+Skyrims Unique Treasures
+True Directional Movement - Modernized Third Person Gameplay
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
+Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim
+Dragon Claws Auto-Unlock
+Project New Reign - Nemesis Unlimited Behavior Engine
+Lind's Black Robes Revamp - Texture Replacer
+Moon Monk's Robes
+Skyforge Weapons - Reforged
+Inigo - Bloodchill Manor patch
+Cult of the World Eater - Dragon Priests Buff Alduin
+SCAR - Skyrim Combos AI Revolution
+RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Special Edition
+Face Discoloration Fix
+Miscellaneous Embers XD Patches
+Vanilla hair remake SMP compatibility
+Vanilla hair remake SMP
+BeastHHBB - VHR SMP
+ShowRaceMenu Alternative - Lux patch
+Tempered Skins for Females CBBE
+Vanilla hair remake SMP NPCs (real hair)
+Superior Lore-Friendly Hair - HD textures
+VHR - Vanilla Hair Replacer
+Barbarian Bodypaints - Racemenu Body and Head Overlays for UUNP CBBE and Males
+Beards of Power - Sons of Skyrim - Vanilla Hair Remake SMP
+Beards of Power - Sons of Skyrim
+Normal Vampire Face For High Poly Head
+Whiter Teeth for ALL (SE)- Orc Khajiit Argonian Werewolf
+BeastHHBB - Khajiit and Argonian content - player character and NPC replacer addon
+BeastHHBB - Khajiit and Argonian content - player character and NPC replacer
+Khajiit Aesthetics Compilation - Hair Eyes Fangs
+Better Beast vampire fangs - fixes and adjustments - Argonian and Khajiit
+Kala's Eyes- Beast Race Edition Khajiit Argonian
+The Witcher 3 Eyes SE
+Vanilla Warpaints Absolution
+Apachii Sky Hair SSE
+CoverKhajiits - Face Textures 4K SE
+Pretty Khajiit SE
+The Eyes Of Beauty SSE
+Total Character Makeover
+Weathered Nordic Bodypaints -Special Edition- RaceMenu Overlays and Warpaints
+Beast Race Bodypaints SE -Khajiit and Argonian Themed Bodypaints Facepaints RaceMenu Overlays-
+Community Overlays 2 (31-50) Bodypaints Warpaints Tattoos and more made for the Community (Special Edition)
+High Poly Head SE
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
+Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
+Xelzaz' Telvanni Spellsword Armor Enhanced
+Xelzaz - Custom Fully Voiced Argonian Telvanni Follower - Wyrmstooth
+Xelzaz - Custom Fully Voiced Argonian Telvanni Follower
+Lux Via Wyrmstooth
+Remiel-Custom Voiced Dwemer Specialist and Companion
+Lucien - Immersive Fully Voiced Male Follower - Bruma
+Lucien - Immersive Fully Voiced Male Follower - Curios
+Lucien - Immersive Fully Voiced Male Follower - S+Zombies
+Lucien - Immersive Fully Voiced Male Follower - Saints
+Lucien - Immersive Fully Voiced Male Follower
+Daughter of Valenwood - An Auri Replacer
+Song of the Green (Auri Follower) - Inidog
+Song of the Green 3dnpc
+Song of the Green Auri
+Kaidan 2 Weapons Revamped - Katana Bow and Quiver with Arrows
+Interesting NPCs SE (3DNPC) - Rumarin Solstheim
+Interesting NPCs SE (3DNPC) - Cutting Room Floor
+Interesting NPCs SE (3DNPC) - AI Overhaul
+Interesting NPCs SE (3DNPC)
+Opulent Thieves Guild
+Ordinator for Spell Perk Item Distributor
+JK's Skyrim - Thunderchild patch
+Thunderchild - Epic Shouts and Immersion
+JKs Skyrim - AI Overhaul SSE Patch
+Lanterns Of Skyrim II
+Real 3D Walls
+Solstheim landscape and furniture
+Rudy HQ - Nordic Ruins SE
+-Skyrim 202X 9.0 - Architecture
+-Skyrim 202X 9.0.1 - Other
+Skyrim 202X 9.0 - Landscape
+Skyrim 202X by Pfuscher - Formerly 2020
+Books of Skyrim SE
+Colovian Noble Clothes
+RUGNAROK - Special Edition
+PELTAPALOOZA - Special Edition
+Dark Brotherhood Robes Replaced
+Dark Brotherhood Enchantments Improved
+4thUnknown - Ancient Shrouded Armor Replacer
+Dark Brotherhood Armor SE
+Cathedral - Armory update
+Cathedral - Armory
+aMidianBorn Book of Silence SE
+Fashions Of The Banditry- A bandit-focused Armor Pack (BHUNP-CBBE-3BA-HIMBO) CBBE
+Fashions Of The Banditry- A bandit-focused Armor Pack (BHUNP-CBBE-3BA-HIMBO)
+Artesian Cloaks of Skyrim
+Cloaks of Skyrim HD SSE
+Winter Is Coming SSE - Cloaks Patch
+Cloaks of Skyrim SSE
+Vampire Royal Armor Replacer HDT-SMP Cape
+HDT-SMP for Cloaks and Capes
+Winter Is Coming SSE - Cloaks
+Nightingale Hall Restored - Karliah As A Follower
+Black Mage Armor SE
+Mage Outfit Texture Overhaul - Schools of Magic SSE (Revised ESP Only) - WACCF
+Mage Outfit Texture Overhaul - Schools of Magic SSE (Revised ESP Only)
+Mage Outfit Texture Overhaul - Schools of Magic
+RUSTIC FURNITURE - SPECIAL EDITION
+Hunterborn Ordinator Bone Arrow patch
+Campfire Patch for Water-Borne Diseases for SunHelm
+SunHelm Survival - Compatibility Patches
+Skills of the Wild - New Campfire Survival Skill Trees
+SunHelm - Creation Club Farming Patch
+Water-Borne Diseases for SunHelm
+Warm Drinks SSE - Simple Tea And Coffee Recipes - for Campfire
+Campfire - Complete Camping System (Supports Skyrim VR)
+Ordinator - Rat king - Other Creatures
+Ordinator Beyond Skyrim Patch
+Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim
+Skyrim 3D Trees and Plants - CACO Patch
+Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul
+At Your Own Pace - Main Quest
+At Your Own Pace - Thane Overhaul
+Defeat the Dragon Cult
+Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes - CBBE Patch
+Player Blink Fix
+Teldryn Serious - A Teldryn Sero Backstory Quest SSE
+Immersive College NPCs - No Saarthal (Compatibility for Ryn's Saarthal)
+Immersive College NPCs
+The Brotherhood of Old - Dark Brotherhood Continued
+Ryn's Bleak Falls Barrow
+JK's Silver-Blood Inn
+JK's The Bannered Mare
+JK's The Winking Skeever
+JK's The Drunken Huntsman
+JK's Sleeping Giant Inn
+JK's Radiant Raiment
+JK's Arcadia's Cauldron
+JK's Belethor's General Goods
+JK's Angeline's Aromatics
+JK's Bits and Pieces
+JK's Blue Palace
+JK's Candlehearth Hall
+JK's Elgrim's Elixirs
+JK's White Phial
+JK's Mistveil Keep
+JK's New Gnisis Cornerclub
+JK's Sadri's Used Wares
+JK's Palace of the Kings
+JK's The Temple of Mara
+JK's The Pawned Prawn
+JK's The Bee and Barb
+JK's Arnleif and Sons Trading Company
+JK's The Hag's Cure
+JK's Understone Keep
+JK's Riverwood Trader
+JK's Temple of the Divines
+JK's Temple of Talos
+JK's Temple of Kynareth
+JK's Temple of Dibella
+JK's Haelga's Bunkhouse
+JK's High Hrothgar
+JK's Castle Dour
+JK's Septimus Signus's Outpost
+JK's The Bards College
+Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO SE
+AI Overhaul SSE
+Cutting Room Floor - SSE
+Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
+Practical Patches-Replacers for Skyrim 3D Trees and Plants - Nightshade
+3D Plants Patch - Tundra Cotton
+3D Plants Patch - Lavender
+3D Plants Patch - Nirnroot by Mari and Rudy's Light
+Practical Patches-Replacers for Skyrim 3D Trees and Plants - Mountain Flowers
+3D Plants Patch - Deathbell with Rudy's Purple Light
+Cathedral - 3D Clover Plant
+Cathedral - 3D Thicket and Dead Shrub
+Cathedral - 3D Grass Library
+Cathedral - 3D Thistle
+Cathedral - 3D Mountain Flowers
+Cathedral - 3D Tundra Cotton
+Cathedral - 3D Deathbell ENB
+Cathedral - 3D Deathbell
+Cathedral - Mushrooms
+Origins Of Forest - 3D Forest Grass
+Immersive Sounds - Compendium
+Wet and Cold SE - Cathedral Weathers Patch
+Wet and Cold SE
+Rudy ENB Cathedral Weathers ADDONS and REQUiRED Files
+Cathedral Weathers and Seasons
+Whiterun Objects SMIMed (and fixes too)
+Armor and Clothing Extension
+Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes
+RUSTIC CLOTHING - Special Edition
+Guard Dialogue Overhaul SE
+Obsidian Mountain Fogs
+Water for ENB
+ENB Light Inventory Fix (ELIF)
+Bright Snow Fix for ENB
+Bright Waterfall Fix for ENB
+ENB Helper SE
+Less Distracting Blowing Snow Effects for ENB Particle Patch
+Enhanced Volumetric Lighting and Shadows (EVLaS)
+Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods
+No Grass In Objects
+Static Mesh improvement Mod - SMIM - Quality Addon
+Skyrim 3D Trees and Plants
+Cathedral - Plants
+Landscapes - Cathedral Concept
+Static Mesh Improvement Mod
+NORDIC UI - Miscellaneous Patches
+Nordic UI Active Effects for SkyUI SE
+SkyUI Weapons Pack SE
+Expanded Dawnguard Map Markers
+NORDIC UI - Interface Overhaul
+iHUD and True HUD Patch
+TrueHUD - HUD Additions
+Immersive HUD - iHUD Special Edition
+Beyond Skyrim - Bruma DLC
+Beyond Skyrim - Bruma
+Beyond Skyrim - Assets
+A Clear Map of Skyrim and Other Worlds
+Lore-Based Loading Screens
+Survival Control Panel
+DynDOLOD Resources SE
+Particle Patch for ENB
+Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
+Skyrim Landscape and Water Fixes
+Unofficial High Definition Audio Project
+Spell Perk Item Distributor
+Sound Record Distributor
+powerofthree's Papyrus Extender
+.NET Script Framework
+Unique Map Weather
+SSE Display Tweaks
+SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)
+Scaleform Translation Plus Plus NG
+PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
+Papyrus Tweaks NG
+Crash Logger SSE AE VR - PDB support
+Address Library for SKSE Plugins
*Creation Club: ccBGSSSE037-Curios
*Creation Club: ccBGSSSE001-Fish
*Creation Club: ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS
*Creation Club: ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode
*Creation Club: ccbgssse003-zombies
*Creation Club: ccbgssse011-hrsarmrelvn
*Creation Club: ccbgssse012-hrsarmrstl
*Creation Club: ccbgssse057-ba_stalhrim
*Creation Club: ccbgssse058-ba_steel
*Creation Club: ccbgssse060-ba_dragonscale
*Creation Club: ccedhsse001-norjewel
*Creation Club: ccedhsse002-splkntset
*Creation Club: ccedhsse003-redguard
*Creation Club: cceejsse005-cave
*Creation Club: ccvsvsse003-necroarts
*Creation Club: ccvsvsse004-beafarmer
submitted by dandinonillion
to skyrimmods [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 04:44 LinsaFTW 🛡️ ExploitFixer - The Ultimate Anti-Crasher Plugin for Minecraft Servers
| || | submitted by LinsaFTW to ExploitFixer [link] [comments]
I’m here to tell you about a plugin that can help you protect your Minecraft server from hackers, crashers, laggers and various types of exploits. It’s called ExploitFixer and it’s a high performance security plugin that blocks malicious packets and fixes many vulnerabilities in the game.
Features of ExploitFixer
Some of the features of ExploitFixer are:
- High Performance: ExploitFixer uses its own packet listener library (HamsterAPI) which allows the plugin to run very fast and prevent exploits from running server logic that can increase the CPU usage.
- Packet Exploit Fix: ExploitFixer fixes many variations of packets exploits by smartly limiting size and rate, even private exploits that can crash or lag the vanilla server but few people made crashers to use them yet. (Every packet is protected)
- CustomPayload Fixes: ExploitFixer fixes CustomPayload exploits by checking and limiting their content and types.
- Commands Crash Fix: ExploitFixer has a configurable and smart variation prone list of commands that can crash the server. These commands are blocked forever from being executed to permanently fix crasher commands.
- Creative Items Fix: ExploitFixer fixes hacked creative items by remaking their data from scratch which disallows and blocks any kind of Creative item exploit possible.
- Signs Crasher Fix: ExploitFixer blocks the creation of invalid signs to fix crasher clients from using this very vulnerability.
- Lectern Crasher Fix: ExploitFixer blocks invalid interaction while on a lectern menu to prevent the server from crashing.
- Map Label Crasher Fix: ExploitFixer disables labels from maps so players can’t make zones that can crash players permanently because of too many maps with too many label entities.
- Invalid Inventory Slot Fix: ExploitFixer blocks invalid slots interactions with any inventory so the server does not crash in the process.
- NBT Crasher Fix: ExploitFixer blocks any item from having too many NBT tags which can cause the server to crash when a crasher client sends too many of these tags inside a packet.
- Book Crasher Fix: ExploitFixer limits the title, total size and size of pages of all books inside the server to prevent them from crashing the server.
- Cow Duplication Fix: ExploitFixer adds a small cooldown to cow shearing to avoid duplication exploits.
Download and Support
You can download ExploitFixer from this link
or this link
. You can also check out their GitHub page
for more information.
If you have any questions or issues, feel free to join their Discord server
where they have an active community and support team.
I hope you find this plugin useful and enjoy a secure and smooth gaming experience with your Minecraft server! 🎮 https://preview.redd.it/7ja6sz0wyw3b1.png?width=1024&format=png&auto=webp&s=51a113de064c1ca4e8bdfb8cded84d8f52ce0781
2023.06.04 04:20 Cephalomagus 2023 Season 3 Release Notes [Pre-Release Version]
The Release Notes for 2023 Season 3 have been posted on the iRacing Forums!
Find them posted here: https://forums.iracing.com/discussion/42721/2023-season-3-release-notes-pre-release-version#latest
Or read them below!
2023 Season 3 Release Notes [Pre-Release Version]
This is the iRacing 2023 Season 3 Release! This release contains both content and upgrades for 2023 Season 3, which officially starts on June 12th! This season update includes three new cars: Cadillac V-Series.R GTP, Ligier JS P320, and Porsche 911 GT3 R (992). iRacing also expands its track offerings to include MotorLand Aragón (7 configs) and Willow Springs International Raceway, as well as a new 2023 Cup config for Chicago Street Course.
Our Dirt Taskforce has completed their work on the Dirt Refresh Project shared with the community back in February, and we are excited for you to experience the fruits of their labors. The Spotter System has received a Race Control-focused set of updates and new calls that will liven up your racing and keep you better informed about what is happening on the track and in the race. New challengers approach - you will now have the ability to add AI Opponent Rosters to your Hosted Sessions that utilize the Heat Racing format! We are excited to announce we have been investing time into saving you time, loading time to be precise, and this Season Release includes a first phase of loading optimizations that should get you into the driver’s seat just a little bit faster. Willow Springs International Raceway is proud to pioneer a new 3D Foliage System that automatically populates the environment with grasses, shrubs, and other creations of Mother Nature. USB Audio Hot Swapping is now fully enabled and supported by iRacing for all of your headset and speaker needs. A new Graphics Option has also been added which controls the display of all cockpit obstructions instead of this parameter being car setup specific.
The New Damage Model has been put into practice on eleven additional cars. And last but not least our AI Drivers have mastered eight new cars and twenty-four new track configurations. Welcome to iRacing 2023 Season 3!
Season highlights include:
- Cadillac V-Series.R GTP
- Ligier JS P320
- Porsche 911 GT3 R (992)
- MotorLand Aragón (7 configs)
- Willow Springs International Raceway
- New Track Configuration: Chicago Street Course - 2023 Cup
- Dirt Racing Refresh Project
- New Spotter Calls and Updates for Race Control
- Hosted Session AI Heat Racing
- Phase 1 of Loading Time Improvements
- 3D Foliage System
- USB Audio Device Hot Swapping
- Cockpit Obstruction Removal Graphics Option
- New Damage Model for 11 Vehicles (Cadillac V-Series.R GTP, Dirt Late Model (ALL), Ligier JS P320, NASCAR Truck Series Trucks, Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (992), Porsche 911 GT3 R (992), and Renault Clio R.S. V)
- AI Racing for 8 Cars (Aston Martin DBR9 GT1, Cadillac CTS-V Racecar, Cadillac V-Series.R GTP, Chevrolet Corvette C6.R GT1, Ford GT GT2, Ligier JS P320, Porsche 911 GT3 R (992), and Radical SR10)
- AI Racing at 24 Track Configurations (Autodromo Nazionale Monza - GP without first chicane, Junior, and GP without chicanes, Chicago Street Course - 2023 Cup and Prototype, Circuit of the Americas - East and West, Irwindale Speedway - ALL FIVE Configs, MotorLand Aragón - ALL SEVEN Configs, Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway - Mini, New Smyrna Speedway, Twin Ring Motegi - East and Oval, and Willow Springs International Raceway)
- Hundreds of new and optimized official iRacing vehicle setups
Visit our 2023 Season 3 features page here: https://www.iracing.com/seasons/2023-s3/
Full 2023 Season 3 Release details are below.
- The Create Starting Grid functionality and button are now disabled whenever both Heat Racing and AI Opponent Roster are selected for an Event.
- AI Drivers have completed an extensive training course for participating in the Heat Racing format!
- - - Heat Racing is now available for Hosted Sessions using AI Rosters!
- - - This is a brand new feature implementation for both AI Racing and the Heat Racing format.
- - - - - It is important to note that this feature is only available for Hosted Racing events at this time. AI Drivers still need the support of real humans in their Sessions or artificial chaos would surely ensue.
- All Track location information has been standardized and updated. All Track locations are now identified by: City, State/Province, Country.
- Fixed an issue where the names of AI Drivers who won League Series Sessions were forgotten when viewing the League Season Schedule.
- A new sponsor, Maconi Setup Shop, has been added to the Paint Shop!
- Fixed an issue with a missing font for the Stock Car Pro Series Class Cars.
- With the release of iRacing 2023 Season 3, the Windows 8.1 operating system is no longer able to successfully launch the iRacing application.
- - - Microsoft officially dropped support for Windows 8.1 on January 14th, 2023. As a result of this, it is no longer compatible with our software, and it will fail to launch.
- - - If you need help installing or running iRacing on Windows 10 or 11, please contact Customer Support here: https://support.iracing.com. Customer Support cannot get iRacing to work on Windows 8.1.
- Race Server capacity has been expanded to allow for nine different car models to be present within a Session.
- A user’s average lap time will no longer exclude laps that had been labeled as “invalid”.
- Fixed an issue where some Open Practice Race Servers were closing early due to inactivity.
- Fixed an issue where track temperatures were changing wildly if the Session was restarted (via AI Racing controls for example).
- Some adjustments have been made to how video memory resources are loaded.
- Some car loading algorithms have been optimized.
- The manner in which the dynamic track algorithm was calculated on surfaces has been improved, particularly along outside track edges.
- Fixed an issue where the visual display of some dynamic track data including dirt, marbles, and rubber was not functioning correctly on some track segments.
- The algorithm for generating race splits based on car classes has been improved slightly.
- Short Parade Laps are now available for use at the following additional track configurations:
- - - Barber Motorsports Park - Full Course
- - - Brands Hatch Circuit - Indy
- - - Canadian Tire Motorsports Park
- - - Charlotte Motor Speedway - Roval, Roval - 2018, & Roval Long
- - - Circuit Park Zandvoort - Grand Prix
- - - Circuit Zolder - Grand Prix, & Alternate
- - - Daytona International Speedway - Oval - 2008, Road Course - 2008, & Moto - 2008
- - - Hockenheimring Baden-Württemberg - PEC - Outer
- - - Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Oval - 2009, Open Wheel Oval - 2009, Road Course - 2009, & Bike
- - - Long Beach Street Circuit
- - - Mount Panorama Circuit
- - - Phillip Island Circuit
- - - Talladega Superspeedway
- The Qualifying Scrutiny system has been adjusted to better handle cases where cars needed time to get up to speed after leaving their starting location.
- A variety of updates as a result of the Dirt Refresh Project have been enabled!
- - - This project enlisted a focus group of developers, vehicle dynamicists, and testers who did a deep dig through everything that makes our Dirt Racing tick, and they’ve emerged with some sweeping improvements and updates.
- - - Dirt track parameters as a whole have been updated, including:
- - - - - Racing dirt properties at all levels of wear and wetness
- - - - - Dirt height variance, depth, and hardpan behavior
- - - - - Track wear parameters
- - - - - Tire rubber accumulation
- - - - - Dirt displacement from tires
- - - - - The formation of track roughness and perturbation
- - - - - The progression of dynamic track data has been updated for all dirt tracks
- - - All Dirt Racing tires have been updated with some of the following improvements:
- - - - - New wear rates based on the hardness and wetness of the dirt racing surface
- - - - - Dirt displacement parameters
- - - - - The manner in which tires calculate their contact on undulating dirt surfaces has been improved.
- AI Drivers have completed an extensive training course for participating in the Heat Racing format!
- - - Heat Racing is now available for Hosted Sessions using AI Rosters!
- - - This is a brand new feature implementation for both AI Racing and the Heat Racing format.
- - - - - It is important to note that this feature is only available for Hosted Racing events at this time. AI Drivers still need the support of real humans in their Sessions or artificial chaos would surely ensue.
- AI Drivers are now fully trained and capable drivers for the following new vehicles:
- - - Aston Martin DBR9 GT1
- - - Cadillac CTS-V Racecar
- - - Cadillac V-Series.R GTP
- - - Chevrolet Corvette C6.R GT1
- - - Ford GT GT2
- - - Ligier JS P320
- - - Porsche 911 GT3 R (992)
- - - Radical SR10
- AI Drivers have memorized and are ready to race for the gold at the following new tracks and configurations:
- - - Autodromo Nazionale Monza - GP without first chicane, Junior, and GP without chicanes
- - - Chicago Street Course - 2023 Cup and Prototype
- - - Circuit of the Americas - East and West
- - - Irwindale Speedway - ALL 5 Configurations
- - - MotorLand Aragón - ALL 7 Configurations
- - - Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway - Mini
- - - New Smyrna Speedway
- - - Twin Ring Motegi - East and Oval
- - - Willow Springs International Raceway
- AI Drivers have graduated from yet another season of advanced education classes. Training for 2023 Season 3 included the following programs:
- - - Kinesthetics for Preventing Pace Lap Panic
- - - [PHY-220] Drafting Speed Predictions
- - - White-Knuckle Door-to-Door Racing: A Retrospective
- - - Fast Cars Beware: Slow Cars
- - - Slow Cars Beware: Fast Cars
- - - AI Program Upgrade IV: Reaction Timing (Class: Pistol Shrimp)
- - - Danny S.’s Pre-School Seminar: Left-Hand Makes the “L”!
- - - The Technical Know-How Overlaps for GTP & Rocket Ship Piloting
- - - SuperTravel SuperProgram 2023: SuperSpeedways
- - - Lessons from Slot Car Racing on Racing Lines
- - - Tire Compound Connoisseur Magazine (Spring ‘23 Issue)
- - - Brake Pad Dissection - a Science Lab Qualified Course
- AI Drivers have improved their driving skills with the following vehicles:
- - - NASCAR Cup Series Next Gen Cars
- - - NASCAR Trucks
- - - BMW M Hybrid V8
- - - Dallara P217
- AI Drivers have improved their driving skills at the following track configs:
- - - Atlanta Motor Speedway - Oval
- - - Bristol Motor Speedway - Dual Pit Roads & Single Pit Road
- - - Canadian Tire Motorsports Park
- - - Daytona International Speedway - Oval
- - - Detroit Grand Prix at Belle Isle
- - - iRacing Superspeedway
- - - Talladega Superspeedway
- AI Drivers and their cars are now immediately removed from the world at the end of a Session. For safety.
- Fixed a handful of AI System issues including:
- - - Fixed an issue where custom Paint Schemes were not appearing on AI Drivers in Replays.
- - - Fixed an issue where AI Drivers could lag up to several seconds after the green before hitting the gas for standing starts in Hosted Sessions.
- - - Fixed an issue where AI Drivers could incur gain-time penalties while they were being towed back to their pit box. We don’t know what they were doing to Race Control staff to earn them, but it should be fixed now.
- - - Fixed an issue where multiple “Pitting In” notifications could be received.
- - - Fixed an issue with the display of AI Driver names on the Entries tab for Replays.
- - - Fixed an issue where AI Drivers appeared to be using the incorrect dive plane for the Dallara P217.
New Damage Model
- The New Damage Model is now active on the following additional vehicles:
- - - Cadillac V-Series.R GTP
- - - Dirt Late Model (ALL)
- - - Ligier JS P320
- - - NASCAR Truck Chevrolet Silverado
- - - NASCAR Truck Ford F150
- - - NASCAR Truck Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
- - - Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (992)
- - - Porsche 911 GT3 R (992)
- - - Renault Clio R.S. V
- Some New Damage Model system code has been reorganized to make future development easier.
- Spotters and Team Members may now control their driver's Auto Fuel state.
- The iRacing Spotter System has received some updates to help make it more accurate and dynamic. It is now better able to read Race Control events as they occur on the track, and a variety of new Spotter Calls have been added:
- - - Car in Front/Behind is Pitting
- - - Faster Car Approaching
- - - Gaining/Losing the car in front
- - - Leader Change
- - - Leader Lap Time
- - - Leader is Lapping You
- - - Session New Fastest Lap
- - - Your Personal Best Lap Time
- - - Time Remaining in Session 20/10/5 Minutes
- - - Settings for these new messages have been added to the “[SPCC]” section of the “app.ini” file.
- - - - - These messages will only play if “Chattiness” is set to MEDIUM or HIGH, and they are turned on in the “app.ini” file, which they are by default.
- A new “Silence” function has been added for the Spotter.
- - - In the Sound Options Menu, users can bind a key press that will interrupt and stop any current spotter message and temporarily disable future messages for a short duration. The duration of the hush may be adjusted via the “hushDuration” variable in the “app.ini” file, found in the “[SPCC]” section.
- “Leader Car” calls now returns the leader car in the same class as the player car. This means all spotter messages pertaining to the leader will now reference the leader in the same class as the player, instead of the outright leader.
- - - Messages include:
- - - - - Leader is pitting now
- - - - - Leader is at Start/Finish
- - - - - You're catching the leader
- - - - - One lap to win (if you are the leader car)
- Both Italian spotter packs have been updated and improved!
- - - Many thanks to Renzo A. Olivieri and Marco Arcidiacono!
- The Race Laps remaining spotter message logic has been updated.
- Fixed an issue with the fuel spotter calls when the pit entry location was dramatically different from the Start/Finish line location.
- A new Graphics Option has been added: Hide Cockpit Obstructions.
- - - This option hides several visually obstructive elements from the world, including: Halo, A-Pillar, and Rock Screen.
- Vehicles that utilize the New Damage model have had their car model format adjusted to reduce video memory demands.
- Improved the accuracy of steering angles for viewing your opponents’ cars’ wheels.
- Adjust brake light exposure on some cars to try to prevent them from turning white when viewed from a distance.
- Updated the system which processes the hiding and displaying of halos for Replays.
- GGX blended dirt texture shaders have been improved.
- SpeedTree lighting has been updated.
- The graphics Option for SpeedTree self-shadowing has been removed.
- - - The visual benefits were minimal and the processing needs were demanding.
- Tooltips have been added for SSAO parameters.
- A new SDK for SpeedTree has been integrated.
- Fixed an issue where the reverse and unseen sides of some SpeedTree faces were being rendered, wasting processing time.
- Fixed an issue where distortion particles were not rendering properly unless they were inside the car.
- Fixed an issue where motion blur would trigger whenever the garage was visited.
- Fixed an issue where motion blur was appearing at different amounts on different parts of the same car.
3D Foliage System
- A new environmental graphics feature option has been added to the graphics options menu: Foliage!
- - - The new Foliage system procedurally generates 3D foliage of an appropriate biome type at specified tracks. Foliage may include grasses, shrubs, boulders, cacti, flowers, and other small environmental assets. 3D foliage has no impact on driving or physics, but should decorate the world much more realistically.
- - - In the Graphics Options menu, there are several levels of detail that may be selected for use by the 3D Foliage System which can customize your visual experience and your rendering performance. You may also select to disable the system entirely.
- - - With this release, only Willow Springs International Raceway has been seeded by the new 3D Foliage system so far, but Mother Nature always finds a way to spread!
- Lighting for particle effects has been improved.
- The PopcornFX SDK has been updated to the latest version.
- Audio Hot Swap support has been added to iRacing!
- - - Forgot to plug in your headset before the race starts? iRacing now detects your device when it's plugged in, even during a race. If you've selected "System Default" from the sound options, audio automatically moves to the new device when the default changes. If you have selected a specific audio endpoint, it activates once it's available.
- - - Runtime audio device switching is now supported. When the default device is selected, a new default device can be chosen in Windows, and the Simulator will use the new device. If a specific device is selected, it will be used in the Simulator when it is activated in Windows.
- - - - - disableWindowsCoreAudio=0 When enabled (1), this option disables any Windows Core Audio integration (native windows audio).
- - - - - disableAudioDeviceChangedEvents=0 When enabled (1), this option disables dynamic audio device changing.
- - - Please note: Audio Hot Swapping is enabled by default.
- A new Audio Options setting has been added which allows you to assign a System Communication Default Device.
- A new audio option, “ambientMusicDisabled”, has been added to the “app.ini” file.
- - - 0 is the default value. Setting this parameter to 1 will disable all environment music that is normally played over the PA system while in the Simulation.
- Dynamic brake sounds have been rebalanced.
- Audio for load transmission on a variety of cars has been improved.
- The engine audio for all Pace Cars has been adjusted and optimized.
- New color and texture variations have been added for a variety of parked vehicles found around the tracks.
- Enhanced the right-click pop-up menus on the Session/Replay screen, and the Driving screen, to provide the option for private messaging (PM-ing) an individual user, the current driver of a car, or a car's entire Team (which includes a driver's spotters/crew in non-team sessions).
- - - Existing Admin/Race Control operations applied to a car that would have PM-ed someone on the team have been updated to message the whole team, instead of just one team member.
- - - Manually PM-ing a car number using "/#N", with N being the displayed car number, including leading zeros if shown, will now PM the whole team.
- - - To PM just the team member that's currently driving the car, use "/#N@" (add the @ symbol immediately after the car number). If the team's car is in its pit stall but the driver has gotten out of the car, that user is still PM-ed. If the team's car is not even in the world, no PM is sent when attempting to message its current driver, and you will be informed of this.
- - - - - To prevent receiving duplicate messages, if you would receive a chat message you sent because the target includes you (you're on the target team, you're the target team's driver, or you're talking to yourself!), you only receive the message due to being associated with the target of the message. That is, the message is not separately echoed directly back to you.
- - - You can continue to manually PM an individual using the existing mechanism of specifying their name after the "/".
- Text chat responses to Race Control Admin commands now identify the targeted entry with the team name and car number, instead of the name of the driver. In non-driver-swap events, the “team name” is the driver's name.
- An option for the units selection has been updated to “English (USA)” for clarity.
- A new highest option level, “Ultra”, has been added for Motion Blur.
- Fixed an issue with Driver View Pitch/Roll chassis effects so that when the view is locked to the horizon the car can now roll farther without the camera following the position of the car. This should help reduce motion sickness in VR if you use this feature.
- Fixed an issue for whenever a car’s center-of-mass left the camera frame, all motion blur on the car was lost.
- Fixed an issue where the focus of the camera was getting unwanted motion blur for cockpit cameras.
- Fixed an issue with motion blur on cars when using multiple displays.
- The automatic parking brake that holds a car still when you come to a stop will now fully apply itself anytime the car comes to a stop, rather than waiting for the user to hold the brake pedal down once stopped. This should help prevent cars from accidentally rolling away when you come to a quick stop but fail to fully engage the brake pedal.
- The Reset Button now prevents users from putting you into the car if your steering wheel needs assignment. Doing this now will take you to the Controls Wizard and allow you to assign and calibrate your driving controls.
- The test for XInput devices has been simplified.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some joysticks to fail to calibrate properly if the previous calibration was similar enough to the new calibration.
- Fixed an issue in the Options screen where the inputs (shifter, wheel, etc) would not respond if a button was held down on a wheel.
- When calibrating a wheel, iRacing now checks that your selected maximum wheel angle and Force Feedback status match what we expect based on your detected hardware. A notification will appear if these do not match.
- - - This is an effort to detect common errors with certain wheels, either that do not have the correct drivers installed or that have a maximum wheel angle set to a very low value by default. If you receive this notification, or need help setting up your racing wheel, please reach out to Customer Support.
- iRacing will now try to automatically detect your racing wheel’s maximum force, and adjust the wheel force slider accordingly. This is used to help us safely and automatically calculate the force levels to send to your wheel. We can't always know how your wheel is set up, so this may be an overestimate of your maximum force level. This is the safer guess, but in some instances it may limit how strong of a force you can request from the simulation. In those cases you can turn off the “auto-mode” and manually set your wheel’s peak value, if known.
- Improved the force auto tune button so that it takes the wheels maximum force into account. This will lighten up the auto tune as the wheel force increases.
- - - There is a new scaling parameter in the “app.ini” file, “autoForceFactor”. This value defaults to 0.5, and allows you to adjust the aggressiveness of the reduction. Setting “[Force Feedback] autoForceFactor=1” will remove all reduction, giving you a 1:1 force output. Setting it to 0 will effectively always give you 6 Nm of peak force at the wheel. Any value in between will blend between these two extremes. The default value of 0.5 should be a good value for most users.
- A mappable button (Ctrl-A) has been added to apply the Auto Force adjustment found in the F9 Black Box.
- For the Auto Force Feedback peak force detection, data collected when the car is out of control will now be suppressed. Also, data collection will be paused for several seconds immediately after an incident. The goal is to make this system more stable and consistent, even if you wreck.
- For Force Feedback, a safety check has been added to detect if the wheel jumped in position (ie: we lost/gained communication with the wheel). If a communication interruption is detected, Force Feedback will be suppressed momentarily for safety.
- A new slew rate limiter filter that is controlled via the smoothing slider is now available in the Force Feedback options tab.
- - - This filter limits the rate of change of the force feedback signal so your wheel can't accelerate beyond a fixed value. In essence it smooths out the large jolts while leaving the rest of the signal alone. A value of 25% will have almost no impact on your regular driving, while softenting out curb or wall impacts, and a value of 75% will smooth out most rumble strips and make curb hits almost invisible. If you find that you have to turn down the FFB forces below the level you would like because the jolts from curbs or accidents are too large, then try turning this filter up instead. Try a value of 50% to start, and turn it down to 25% if you feel it is too much.
- - - - - You can go back to the old boxcar filter via the “[Force Feedback] smoothingFilterType=1” entry in the “app.ini” file.
- Chat messages and incident point accruement are now saved and viewable with Replays.
- Fixed an issue where custom Paint Schemes were not appearing on AI Drivers in Replays.
- Live brake line pressure (LFbrakeLinePress) has now been zeroed out and will no longer show a value.
- - - Disk based brake line pressure is still available (LFbrakeLinePress), and now has any ripple from the abs modulation included in its value.
- - - A new BrakeABSCutPct value has been added to the disk based telemetry that shows the percent of brake force reduction being applied by the ABS system.
- Driver suit, body, face, and helmet type ids have been added to the session string.
Official iRacing Sporting Code
- A variety of updates have been made to the Official iRacing Sporting Code, including:
- - - A new section 6.8.3. has been added which describes the correct behavior for Starting from Pits.
- - - Restructured the paragraphs describing Rolling Starts for improved clarity for both Oval and Road racing.
- - - Better explained how multiclass cars grid, and defined what starts a multiclass race.
- - - License Class images have been updated.
- - - Identified that Joker Laps may not be used for time-based competitions at Rallycross Tracks.
- - - A reminder has been added that it is unacceptable for suspended or restricted Members to use alternate accounts.
- - - Identified that nefarious tactics may also not be used during Races, and removed a poor example of nefarious behavior.
- Review the latest version of the Official iRacing Sporting Code here:
- - - https://www.iracing.com/iracing-official-sporting-code/
submitted by Cephalomagus
to iRacing [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 03:05 Apprehensive-Gear-86 [All] with so so many pantheons, how did everything start?
So I in greek mythology, the beginning of everything was chaos then we have the whole mother earth and father sky. They gave birth to titans and other beings and there we have the beginning of all things (obviously a little shortened) in norse mythology from what I remember. Odin created the earth with his brothers by killing a giant ,ymir, and his cow. Which created midguard. In Egypt, the universe appeared from nothing, and the Atum created an island in Nun. With all of these existing within the same world.... how was the world created in riordanverse? Is it ever mentioned. Gaia can't be mother earth if earth is made from the dead remains of ymir too???
submitted by Apprehensive-Gear-86
to camphalfblood [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 01:24 Careful-Somewhere-63 Streak 260: Movies I recently watched
Watching movies is certainly one of my favorite hobbies. I prefer movies over series because, in general, the quality tends to tip over the movies side. Besides, I don't have that much free time these days (unfortunately), so if I pick a series with, say, five seasons, I'll probably have to spend a few months finishing it. But that isn't to say that I dislike series, it's just that there are many series that I regret having watched, so I'm way pickier with series than with movies. I mean, If you watched a bad movie, it was only two hours, so whatever. With series is different though, and you're left with a sour taste in your mouth. As for books, I'd say I like books and movies equally. Of course, the movie has a visual advantage, but books also have their perks. One thing for instance: books can develop their ideas much better. This is why I think the sci-fi genre is much better in the books than in the movies. You can count the good sci-fi movies on your fingers, the real good ones. As for the books, you have an abundance of good stuff, just look for it. This is also why low-budget sci-fi movies are the best. Since they've got no money, they can't rely on visual stuff and action scenes, so they need a really good idea in order to have some relevance.
But anyway, this year I hadn't been watching many movies. In fact, I think I hadn't even watched half a dozen up to a few weeks ago. So, recently I've been trying to have better time management in order to make time for the movies. These are the movies I watched recently:
The first one, and probably the best movie I've watched this year so far is Sincity. This is not just a regular movie. For starters, it's mostly black and white (only a few items have color). Secondly, it doesn't follow a linear narrative but rather shows different short stories taking place in the same universe and being somewhat related to one another. Finally, it's got a very unique style. It's based on a graphic novel, so I guess the directors wanted it to have a realistic style while still maintaining some of the aesthetics in the comics. This movie really impressed me. It seems to have been a success when it was released, but I had never heard of it before. Maybe because it was released almost two decades ago?
The second movie I watched is a more recent one, The Menu. It was released at the end of the past year. The premise seems kind of innocent: a group of people goes to visit a renowned chef's restaurant, which is located on a remote island. But after the show starts, the cook has a little surprise for them. This movie's mostly a comedy with a bit of horror. It has a sort of surrealist atmosphere which reminds me of The Lobster, although I'd say the latter is a full-fledged surrealism while The Menu is a more shy one. Of course, I know all this bizarre stuff in the movie is actually a satire of something. But since this post is a bit longer than usual, I may talk about my interpretations in another post. Suffice it to say that I also really enjoyed this one.
submitted by Careful-Somewhere-63
to WriteStreakEN [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 00:25 vitahunter [US] [H] NA and EU Digital game codes PS4/PS5/PSVR2/Switch/Xbox [W] Paypal
All the games I am selling are digital codes.
Note : All sold games are being striked from the list, so all games not striked are still available.
PS4/PS5/PSVR2 (codes are NA - US region unless specified otherwise) :
- Street Fighter 6 Deluxe Edition (PS4/PS5 - NA) : $65
- The Caligula Effect: Overdose (PS5 - NA) : $40
- Super Mega Baseball 4 (PS5 - NA) : $39
- Company of Heroes 3 (PS5 - NA) : $46
- Killer Frequency (PS5 - NA) : $14
- Shame Legacy (PS5 - NA) : $24
- Undead Horde 2: Necropolis (PS5 - NA) : $12
- Protodroid DeLTA (PS4 - NA) : $13
- CONV/RGENCE: A League of Legends Story (PS5 - NA) : $20
- Shantae (PS4/PS5 - NA) : $7
- World Championship Boxing Manager 2 (PS4 - NA) : $9
- Monster Menu: The Scavenger's Cookbook (PS5 - NA) : $37
- Tin Hearts (PS5 - NA) : $20
- Nightmare Reaper (PS5 - NA) : $18
- Nightmare Reaper (PS4 - NA) : $18
- Another Fisherman's Tale (PSVR2 - NA) : $15
- The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners – Chapter 2: Retribution - Payback Edition (PSVR2 - NA) : $37
- Organ Quarter (PSVR2 - NA) : $15
- Another Fisherman's Tale (PSVR2 - EU) : $10
- Space Engineers (PS5 - NA) : $11
- Strayed Lights (PS5 - NA) : $15
- R-Type Final 3 Evolved (PS5 - NA) : $35
- Stranded: Alien Dawn (PS5 - NA) : $20
- Project Nightmares Case 36: Henrietta Kedward (PS5 - NA) : $13
- Project Nightmares Case 36: Henrietta Kedward (PS4 - NA) : $13
- Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection (PS4 - NA) : $37
- DE-EXIT - Eternal Matters (PS5 - NA) : $13
- Afterlife VR (PSVR2 - NA) : $10
- Process of Elimination (PS4 -NA) : $25
- Anno 1800 Console Edition - Deluxe (PS5 - NA) : $30
- GrimGrimoire OnceMore (PS5 - NA) : $30
- Last Labyrinth (PSVR2 - NA) : $18
- Wolcen: Lords Of Mayhem (PS4 - EU) : $15
- Atari Mania (PS5 - NA) : $15
- Across the Valley (PSVR2 - NA) : $11
- Buddy Simulator 1985 (PS5 - NA) : $6
- Buddy Simulator 1985 (PS4 - NA) : $6
- The Wreck (PS5 - NA) : $11
- DYSCHRONIA: Chronos Alternate Episode II "The Eleventh Hour" (PSVR2 - NA) : $11
- Peppa Pig: World Adventures (PS4 - NA) : $20
- Clash: Artifacts of Chaos (PS5 - NA) : $20
- Mato Anomalies (PS5 - NA) : $20
- DARQ: Ultimate Edition (PS5 - NA) : $8
- DARQ: Ultimate Edition (PS4 - NA) : $8
- Papetura (PS5 - NA) : $7
- Caverns Of Mars: Recharged (PS5 - NA) : $7
- Zombieland: Headshot Fever Reloaded (PSVR2 - NA) : $13
- LEAP (PS5 - NA) : $18
- Jurassic World Aftermath (PSVR2 - NA) : $16
- Wanted: Dead (PS5 - NA) : $29
- Demeo (PS5 / PSVR2 - NA) : $25
- Gamedec Definitive Edition (PS5 - NA) : $20
- The Tale of Onogoro (PSVR2 - NA) : $20
- BROK the InvestiGator (PS5 - NA) : $13
- After The Fall - Complete Edition (PSVR2 - NA) : $18
- Townsmen VR (PSVR2 - NA) : $23
- Vacation Simulator (PSVR2 - NA) : $17
- Job Simulator (PSVR2 - NA) : $12
- Cave Digger 2 : Dig Harder (NA - PSVR2) : $15
- Cosmonious High (NA - PSVR2) : $19
- Zenith: The Last City (NA - PSVR2) : $18
- Puzzling Places (PSVR2 - NA) + 2 DLC packs (separate codes) : $17 for the 3 codes
- Puzzling Places (PSVR2 - EU) + 2 DLC packs (separate codes) : $10 for the 3 codes
- Rooftop Renegade (PS4 - NA) : $10
- DYSCHRONIA: Chronos Alternate Episode I (PSVR2 - NA) : $10
- Tetris Effect: Connected (PS5 / PSVR2 - NA) : $24
- Rez Infinite (PS5 / PSVR2 - NA) : $15
- The Forest Quartet (PS5 - NA) : $4
- Togges (PS5 - NA) : $7
- Kukoos: Lost Pets (PS4 - NA) : $10
- Cassiodora (PS5 - NA) : $7
- GRIME (PS4 - NA) : $8
- Wavetale (PS5 - NA) : $13
- The Outbound Ghost (PS5 - NA) : $10
- Inertial Drift + Twilight Rivals Pack (PS5 - NA) : $13
- Kaiju Wars (PS4 - EU) : $6
- Farming Simulator 22 - Platinum Edition (PS5 - NA) : $22
- Tempus (PS5 - NA) : $3
- Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed (PS4/PS5 - NA) : $13
- Dakar Desert Rally - Deluxe Edition (PS5 - NA) : $22
- Prison Architect: Undead (PS4 - NA) : $2
- Unexplored 2: The Wayfarer's Legacy (PS4 - NA) : $11
- Plunder Panic (PS5 - NA) : $5
- I Was A Teenage Exocolonist (PS4/PS5 - NA) : $7
- Commandos 3 - HD Remaster (PS4 - NA) : $7
- Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory (PS5 - NA) : $7
- Fallen Legion Revenants (PS5 - NA) : $10
- Voyage (PS4 - NA) : $4
- Lootlite (PS4/PS5 - NA) : $2
- Gigabash (PS5 - NA) : $7
- QUByte Classics: Zero Tolerance Collection (PS4 - NA) : $2
- Hazel Sky (PS4 - NA) : $5
- Two Hundred Ways (PS4 - NA) : $4
- Arcadegeddon (PS4/PS5 - NA) : $4
- Yurukill: The Calumniation Games (PS4/PS5 - NA) : $10
- Matchpoint Tennis Championships (PS4/PS5 - NA) : $10
- Lumberjack's Dynasty (PS4 - NA) : $10
- Moo Lander (PS4 - NA) : $5
- Crazy Chicken Xtreme (PS4 - NA) : $5
- Tour de France 2022 (PS5 - NA) : $10
- Behind the Frame: The Finest Scenery (PS4 - NA) : $4
- THE ORIGIN: Blind Maid (PS4 - NA) : $5
- Freshly Frosted (PS4 - NA) : $4
- Super Perils of Baking (PS4/PS5 - NA) : $4
- Endzone - A World Apart: Survivor Edition (PS5 - NA) : $9
- Source of Madness (PS5 - NA) : $7
- Arcade Spirits: The New Challengers (PS5 - NA) : $7
- Demon's Tier+ (PS4/PS5 - NA) : $4
- Riddled Corpses EX (PS4/PS5 - NA) : $4
- Xenon Valkyrie+ (PS4/PS5 - NA) : $4
- RiffTrax: The Game (PS4 - NA) : $4
- Winter Ember (PS4/PS5 - NA) : $5
- Kombinera (PS5 - NA) : $5
- orbit.industries (PS4/PS5 - NA) : $4
- Ikai (PS5 - NA) : $5
- The Last Cube (PS4/PS5 - NA) : $5
- Conan Chop Chop (PS4/PS5 - NA) : $5
- Demetrios the BIG Cynical Adventure REPLASTERED (PS5 - NA) : $3
- Gunborg: Dark Matters (PS4/PS5 - NA) : $5
- NERF Legends (PS4/PS5 - NA) : $5
- Kinduo (PS4/PS5 - NA) : $2
- One Hand Clapping (PS4 - NA) : $4
- Heavenly Bodies (PS4/PS5 - NA) : $4
- A YEAR OF SPRINGS (PS4/PS5 - NA) : $2
- Windlands 2 (PSVR - NA) : $6
- Night Lights (PS4/PS5 - NA) : $2
- Tandem: A Tale of Shadows (PS4 - NA) : $5
- NASCAR 21: Ignition Champions Edition (PS4 - NA) : $10
- Super Destronaut DX-2 (PS4/PS5 - NA) : $2
- Loopindex (PS4/PS5 - NA) : $2
- Sun Wukong VS Robot (PS4/PS5 - NA) : $2
- Rabisco+ (PS4/PS5 - NA) : $2
- Embr (PS4 - EU) : $2
- Last Labyrinth -Lucidity Lost- : $20
- Sugar Tanks : $6
- Guilty Gear -Strive- Ultimate Edition 2022 : $30
- Horror Tale 1: Kidnapper : $5
- Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame 6 : $25
- Zapling Bygone : $5
- Like a Dragon: Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition : $30
- Marvel's Midnight Suns Digital+ Edition : $28
- FAR CRY 6: LOST BETWEEN WORLDS : $9
- Bumblebee - Little Bee Adventure : $6
- Aery - Path of Corruption : $6
- As Far As The Eye : $7
- Warp Drive : $14
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Galactic Edition : $25
- Paper Flight - Speed Rush : $5
- Temple of Horror : $4
- PGA TOUR 2K23 Tiger Woods Edition : $25
- Paper Flight - Super Speed Dash : $5
- World of Outlaws: Dirt Racing Gold Edition : $12
- Ooblets : $10
- Aery - Vikings : $5
- The Tale of Bistun : $5
- Pathologic 2 + Marble Nest DLC Bundle : $6
- Rabbids: Party of Legends : $6
- Cursed Island : $3
- Hatsune Miku Jigsaw Puzzle : $6
- Strategic Mind: The Pacific : $7
- Spacelines from the Far Out : $6
- True Fear: Forsaken Souls - Part 2 : $4
- Aery - A New Frontier : $3
- Evasion From Hell : $3
- Richy's Nightmares : $3
- Kraken Academy : $5
- BouncyBoi in Puzzle Land : $5
- Richy's Nightmares : $2
- Time Loader : $3
- From Heaven To Earth : $2
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction Deluxe Edition : $6
- Justice Chronicles : $6
- Aery - Dreamscape : $5
- In My Shadow : $5
- My Singing Monsters Playground : $8
Nintendo Switch (codes are NA - US region unless specified otherwise) :
- Aragami 2 : $15
- Jurassic World Aftermath Collection : $15
- Lair Land Story : $5
- Josh Journey: Darkness Totems : $5
- Slaycation Paradise : $3
- Robo Revenge Squad : $3
- MADiSON : $10
- Ground Divers! : $5
- Sakura Fantasy : $5
- Fallen Angel : $5
- XEL : $5
- Zeus Quest – The Rebirth of Earth : $4
- Gal*Gun: Double Peace : $8
- Frightence : $3
- Time Blazer : $8
- LIT: Bend the Light : $4
- Wunderling DX : $8
- Two Hundred Ways : $6
- Amazing Machines : $8
- Buck Bradley: Comic Adventure : $1
- To the Top, Mammoth : $5
- Red Colony 3 (EU) : $2
- Labyrinth Legend : $8
- Draw a Stickman: EPIC : $4
- Horrid Henry's Krazy Karts : $8
- Tunnel of Doom : $7
- Real Boxing 2 : $5
- My Singing Monsters Playground : $7
- Where Cards Fall : $6
- Endocrisis : $2
- Monomals : $6
- Boulder Dash Deluxe : $5
- Ruin Raiders : $6
- Toroom : $3
- Ancient Stories: Gods of Egypt (EU) : $1
- Out of Line : $3
- DroneRidge : $3
- Black Book (EU) : $2
- Doomsday Vault (EU) : $2
- Off The Road Unleashed : $2
- Zombo Buster Advance : $2
- The Magister : $2
- CRASH: Autodrive : $2
- A Night at the Races : $2
- Armed Emeth : $2
- Faraday Protocol : $5
- Frontier Quest : $3
- Knights & Guns : $3
- Spacebase Startopia : $6
Paypal F&F (prices negotiable especially if you take multiple games)
submitted by vitahunter
to GameSale [link] [comments]
2023.06.04 00:10 Zakaria1938 [ToTK] idk how to feel about totk
I love botw And i think totk is worth full price
But i also think there is a fair point to be made that this almost feels like a big expansion.
My fav part of botw was the exploration, and seeing as how totk uses the same map is causes my brain to not feel as motivated to explore (i know stuff is different but not that much im my opinion and new enemy camps dont matter that much in my opinion as those are really use to fill your world with)
So i was hoping for more innovation in exploration and combat and i kinda got that with fuse and godhand (but in a completly different direction)
Problem is i am not the create your own fun kinda gamer, sure i like building stuff but then give me a creative mode to mess around with. When i have to collect all resourches myself to even try building something and if it then didnt work out or despawn because i entered a cave and wasting those resourches and time, i hate that.
And i dont care much for fuse, it is a fun idea but i feel like nintendo expects us to fuse everything we get (seeing as how durability is lower here then botw). The problem with this is i hate pauzing my menu everytime, it really breaks the flow of combat to search through all your stuff. I hate fusing arrows all the time instead of just having flame or bomb arrows again.
Just let me fuse stuff in stacks or in the inventory, why do i always have to drop my stuff before fusing.
In general the controls are not that great and i hate nintendo for not even giving the option to change it.
Combat feels the same other then fuse i would have hoped for a bit more here (maybe more weapon types or link being able to do any new kinda move maybe)
And exploration is kinda weird in this game for me. The underground reminds me of ps3 open word games, just a big wasteland of nothing and enemies.... Pretty boring once you realise that.
And the sky islands sadly peak in the beginning of the game with the first big sky island, to bad there arent any other big interconnected sky island like that. The other sky islands are too small and to separate.
And this game makes going around the map a breeze, because of all the flying ( i love the flying it is my fav part) but i feel like it totally reuned exploration for me.
I feel like i am flying over everything now, so kinda skipping exploring.
So while the did expand on exploring by giving you tools to traverse hyrule better, i feel like flying actually makes exploration more boring and building veichles to traverse by land feels like a waste of time.
(I know i can just not fly but i have never been that kind of gamer to create artifical barriers for myself)
I still like the game but i am wondering what they did all these 6 years, because the map is kinda the same, most enemies and loot is the same.
The tools and new quest and shines are new and great ofcourse but 6 years for that?
I like totk but i think because i played botw i am not enjoying this game as much seeing as the reason why i liked botw (exploring) is not a main focus here. This would have been a 10/10 for me if instead of hyrule we went to a differen map (lets be honest you could have set this in a different place as nobody is really mentioning botw anyway).
Oh i find it extremely lazy that the formula is the same as botw (4 sages instead of beast)
Also quick question why does nintendo get a pass on reusing the same map? Like people compare this to the horizon or god of war sequals because the reuse stuff, but both those games gave you completly new maps at least.
submitted by Zakaria1938
to zelda [link] [comments]