Weather concord nh 10 day
2015.01.16 02:06 oakgrove Atlanta Weather
Upcoming weather alerts, weather analysis and discussion for the Atlanta area.
2012.06.12 02:13 Windows 10
Welcome to the largest community for Microsoft Windows 10, the world's most popular computer operating system! This is not a tech support subreddit, use WindowsHelp or TechSupport to get help with your PC
2013.05.19 19:53 deadmansstare Citi Bike - NYC Bike Share
The place to discuss routes, membership options, and the bikes!
2023.03.23 08:03 bbidawl Hey y’all
Hey y’all, so i’m lost lol just to preface this I go to the dr Friday. So I took this medicine from Tiktok & it induced a period I don’t usually get them. shortly after i did the do 3/11, 3/12. today I feel like a full/bloated queasy feeling, going on the second day of it coming & going I did take a test yesterday but it was negative would be about 10 or 11 dpo today I don’t fully remember
any input on this? please don’t be mean tia :)
submitted by bbidawl
to amipregnant [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:02 Unusual_Pattern_3145 Please help me finalize!
I have been accepted to both UWash MSIM and UIUC MSIM programs as an International.
Basis inputs from current and former students, I realised the following:
1) Weather: Seattle (drizzling whole year and cloudy but Chicago has extremes) 2) Alumni: Comparable 3) On campus jobs: UWash (UIUC MSIM doesn't have RA/TA due to self funded course) 4) Jobs: Seattle has more Tech exposure and I want to get into Tech. 5) Program: Both flexible, allow to choose courses from CS school as well 6) Tuition: 63K UW and 55K UIUC 7) Living: UIUC is cheap 8) Capstone: Microsoft, Adobe, Amazon, etc visit UW with capstone projects 9) Scholarships: No scope at UIUC. 10) Life: Heard that crime rate is higher in Chicago and because Urbana Champaign is suburban/rural, it gets boring, you have to travel to Chicago for city life.
Suggested by everyone so far to go for UW.
Please help me decide. View Poll
submitted by Unusual_Pattern_3145
to gradadmissions [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:02 Sorin61 Quercetin improves the imbalance of Th1/Th2 cells and Treg/Th17 cells to attenuate allergic rhinitis
Allergic rhinitis (AR) is a common inflammation that affects many people globally. Quercetin has anti-allergic biological activity in AR.
Here, we aimed to explore the effects of quercetin on type 1 helper T (Th1)/Th2 and regulatory T cells (Treg)/Th17 balance. We established an ovalbumin (OVA)- induced mouse model and orally administered 20, 35, and 50mg/kg/day quercetin. The nasal symptoms of mice were observed.
The immunoglobulin levels, Treg/Th17-related factors, and pro-inflammatory factors were examined by ELISA. The differentiated inflammation cells were visualized using the diff-quick staining assay. The nasal histopathology was evaluated using H&E, periodic acid Schiff (PAS), and Giemsa staining assay.
The results showed that quercetin attenuated OVA-induced rubbing and sneezing. Quercetin reduced IgE, IgG1, histamine, and increased IgG2 in serum. The number of differentiated inflammation cells and goblet cells in tissues that elevated by OVA was reduced by quercetin.
Moreover, OVA increased the Treg cell percentage, the levels of IL-17, TGF-β, IL-6, TNF-α, and decreased Th17 cell percentage, IL-10 and FOXP3 levels, while quercetin abrogated their levels induced by OVA. Additionally, quercetin inactivated the NF-κB pathway.
Taken together, quercetin attenuated AR symptoms by balancing the Th1/Th2, Treg/Th17 ratios, and inactivating the NF-κB pathway. The results suggested that quercetin may use for AR treatment.
submitted by Sorin61
to Nutraceuticalscience [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:02 killian3334 In search of HELP!
| || |
In 2007, I was 12 years old and discovered hardstyle on the internet. I fell in love and it grew into an insanely addictive passion. I stopped listening to any other type of music for a solid 10 years, if it wasn't hardstyle. I didn't care or had any interest.. Im about to turn 29 now though... (I'm American). I finally bought this 4 cd set a few years ago right before covid struck the world.. Got into a messy relationship shortly after the world stood still and left these cds in my car with the person I had been in a relationship with, letting her use my car for a year as she didn't have a vehical and I had gotten a new one.. Well I just got my car back, the relationship is over and my cds and case are a wreck. The car is an absolute mess beyond beliefe and really. I dont even care about the car as close as i do this 4cd set.. Some tracks play. Some don't. They skip. And I'm deeply saddned. This year of hardbass (2009) was the year I had specifically wanted on cd for a lot of years and I had finally bought it from someone in the Netherlands on ebay and patiently waited for months to get. I am still to this day listening to hardstyle from between 2006-2013 addicted to that time of the music as I feel it was in its prime at its best.. I can't find this 4cd set anywhere for sale online anywhere. And I really. Really. REALLY. Would love to own a better cd set then this one has become. I am going to take this cd set somewhere to have the cds cleaned. And I'm hoping for the best. But if ANYONE has a good condition cd set and case of this year and willing to part ways, PLEASE let me know! submitted by killian3334 to hardstyle [link] [comments]
A big part of me thinks this cd set is rare now because I can't seem to find it online for sale anywhere now. But here's my plan.
To take the new cd set and seal it and save it in a safe. And take my current damaged one and put it in a picture Frame with the cds and art work. For the future to hang in my house. I don't expect anyone to understand. And I don't care..
I know this all may seem ridiculous. But the live registration from 2009 is still something I listen too, to this day all these years later on youtube.. This music helped me threw some seriously hard times when I had been going threw my teenage years long ago and it brings me as much joy to this day when I listen as it did back then. And it reminds me of how much I have been threw, have yet to go threw and that I will always be ok. So long as I have hardstyle.
Agian. I dont expect anyone to understand. But those years. And in recent years. I have been threw many hard life changes and this music from that time still keep me going as much as it did back then.
I guess the best way to describe how I feel about this would be with a song.
Ran-D - Living for the Molment
2023.03.23 08:02 MinimumVegetable9546 I HAVE OVER 20 terabytes of courses if anyone wants them you can send me a message on telegram my username: courseboss
I have everything, if I dont have what you want listed, I will get it for you, message me. I add things to my list every single day. https://linktr.ee/courseboss Business:
- Full Time Filmmaker: Course Creator Pro
- Ramit Sethi – Earnable
- Carl Allen - Business Buying Accelerator 2.0 (Now called deal maker wealth society)
- Money Revealed - Silver Edition
- Corporate Leadership and management skills tutorial
- John Yoon - Project Verum Ecom Foundations
- Gretta Van Riel – Start & Scale 2.0
- Ben Burns – The Perfect Proposal
- Jordan Platten – Affluent Academy
- Austin Netzley & Scott Oldford – Recession PROOF
- Nik Robbins – Agency Sales Krusaders 2.0
- Iman Gadzhi – Pen To Profit Membership
- Stefan Georgi – The RMBC Method
- Ricky Mataka & Mike Balmaceda – Simple Wifi Profits
- Traffic and Funnels – Offer Building Masterclass
- Tom Wedding – Inbound Agency
- Stephen Houraghan – Brand Masters Secrets
- Jamie Atkinson – 28 Days Podcast Profit Lab
- Graham Stephan - The Real Estate Agent Academy
- Graham Stephan – The Real Estate and Wealth Investing Blueprint
- The Futur - The Perfect Proposal
- PIRANHA PROFITS - Adam Khoo - VALUE MOMENTUM INVESTING COURSE
- SAM OVENS – CONSULTING ACCELERATOR 2018
- Sam Ovens - Uplevel Consulting
- Alex Chalkley - Facebook VIP Group Guide
- Alex Chalkley - Get Clients. Make Money
- Iman Gadzhi – Agency Incubator
- Donvesh – Agency Cashflow Roadmap
- Trey Cockrum – Impact Income
- Iman Gadzhi – Kaizen Cure
- Iman Gadzhi – Six Figure SMMA
- Iman Gadzhi – Influencer Ignited 2.0
- David Schlais & Derek DeMike – The SMMA Blueprint
- FluxAcademy – The 6 Figure Freelance Designer
- Iman Gadzhi – Copy Paste Agency
- Jason Capital – EIE – Live Mentorship Recordings
- CHRIS HAU - Email Pitch Template + Guide
- Blair Enns – Pricing Creativity
- Jason Capital – High Income Coach
- Ty Frankel – God-Level First Lines
- Andrew Tate – Hustlers University
- Dylan Sigley – Drop Servicing Blueprint
- Andrew Argue – AccountingTax Programs + COVID 19 Consulting
- Jason Capital – High-Income Weekly Skills Training
- Jason Capital – Power Speaking Academy
- Jason Capital – High Status Summit 2019 Recordings
- Sean Anthony – 6-Figure Drop Servicing Business Method
- Nick Abraham – Outbound on Autopilot
- Ravi Abuvala – Scaling With Systems 3.0
- Zapier Mastery Course
- Ian Stanley – Exponential Income Skill
- Kelli Marie Connor /Alex Chalkley - Pre-Session Payment Plan Guide - Part 1
- Jack Butcher – Build Once Sell Twice
- Bram Kanstein – No Code MVP
- Robert Allen – 30 Days to $9K
- Michael Zipursky – Momentum (Consulting Success)
- FIG Combo Course
- Justin Welsh – The Operating System-Grow & Monetize
- Alex Berman – Agency Growth Masterclass
- SaaS Wiz – The SaaS MasterClass
- Stefan Georgi & Justin Goff – Copy Accelerator Virtual Mastermind
- Stefan Georgi – Freelance Freedom Course
- Eben Pagan – 7 Courses Bundle (Get Your First Coaching Clients, Virtual Coach Summit, How To Be An Entrepreneur, Presentations That Pay, Social Media Training with Bret Gregory, Traffic Intensive Training and Power of Persuasion)
- Eben Pagan – Turn Your Talent Into Income
- Eben Pagan – Traffic School
- ITPM – The Emergency Trading Room Portfolio Repair from Covid – 19
- Joshua Lisec – The Best Way To Market Research It
- Iman Gadzhi – Agency Navigator
- Josh Hall – Web Design Business Course
- Ben Settle – Brand Barbarian
- Ben Settle – elBenbo Press
- Ben Settle – Big Book of Business
- Ultimate NFT Playbook 2021
- NFT Tyrant – How To Make a Passive Income Trading NFTs
- NFT Exposed
- NFT Crypto Master Class – Buy, Sell and Create NFTs
- Daniel Throssell – Upwork in One Hour
- Biaheza’s – Full Dropshipping Course
- Ben Adkins – Digital Agency Insider
- Ran Segall – Web Design-Becoming a Professional
- Joe Kashurba – Agency Blueprint
- Michael Laurens – 7-Figure Agency Sales System
- Taylor Welch – Inbound Closer
- Nick Abraham – The Ultimate Zapier Swipe File
- Robert Neckelius – Utlimate Agency Package + Book
- Isaac Ruble – Unzuck My Agency
- Alex Glenn – How To Launch an Agency-Focused Partner Program
- Adam Enfroy – Blog Growth Engine
- Dee Deng (Foundr) – Ignite Your Digital Agency
- How To Start and Grow A Successful Clothing Brand Business
- Kelli Marie Connor – Upselling
- Andrew Tate – Only Fans Fortune
- Andrew Tate – Network Brilliance
- BROADCAST TATES MILLION DOLLAR SYSTEM (Webcam)
- Alex Chalkley – The Ultimate Black Friday Guide
- Shreva Pattar – Money Call$
- BowTied SalesGuy – The Chad Salesman Course
- Dan Vas – Shopify Freedom Course
- Chris Luck – Certified Brand Ambassador – AMBSDR
- Stephen Houraghan – Brand Masters Secrets
- Owen Cook – High Status Mentoring
- Chase Dimond – The Agency Acceleration
- Nathan – OnlyFans Agency Guide
- Jordan Belfort Straight Line Sales Cert 4.0
- Chase Reiner – Using AI Bots For Insane Profits
- Trends VC Pro
- Freelance Hustle – Hustle With Fiverr – Grow Your Fiverr Account To $1M+
- Jordan Platten – Affluent Academy 2022
- John McIntyre – Drop Dead Copy
- Mitch Harper (Foundr) – 60 Days Startup
- Jesse Elder - Pocket Video Mastery
- Eli Wilde – NLP For Sales
- Digital Marketer – Media Buyer Bootcamp
- Ason Jay Figueroa – High Ticket Elites
- William Souza – CPA Evolution 3.0
- Jeremy Miner – 7th Level Communications
- Jeremy Miner – The Ultimate Closers MASTERCLASS
- Charlie Morgan – Imperium Agency + Gym Growth Accelerator
- Hemmel Amrania – Automated Recurring Income System
- The Bulletproof Way To $5k/Months In 2022: Become A Lead Gen Cowboy
- Codie Sanchez – Contrarian Cashflow
- Dan Dasilva - Dropshipping Academy
- Pushman Mitch – Push Rental Car Academy
- Russell Brunson and Robert Kiyosaki - Expert Secrets - The Underground Playbook for Creating a Mass Movement of People Who Will Pay for Your Advice
- Paul Xavier – 30 Course Creator
- Michael Janda - Web Design Business Bootcamp
- Ian Stanley – Google Docs Sales Page Advanced
- DigitalMarketer – Certifications & Mastery Courses All Courses Bundle
Social Media marketing:
- 30 Day SMMA – Quenten Chad & Jovan Stojanovic
- Billy Willson – 6 Figure Facebook Ads Agency
- Freedom Junkies – Crushing Facebook Ads
- Istack Training – Facebook & Ecom Mastery Las Vegas Replay 2019
- Manuel Suarez & Ben Cummings – Facebook Masters Course
- Peng Joon – Facebook Secrets Mastery
- Peter Parks – Social Ads For FB Marketing
- Tai Lopez – SMMA 2.0
- Dave Rogenmoser – Facebook Ads Mastery
- Depesh Mandalia - 7-Figure Facebook Ads Playbook
- Rick Mulready - FB AD Manager
- Tom Glover - The Facebook ROI Master-Class
- The Entrepreneur Alliance - Facebook Ads Mastery
- Jon Loomer - Scaling FB Ads for Success
- Kevin David - Facebook Masterclass 2018
- LinkedIn Marketing Lead Generation for B2B Sales and Coaches
- Sean Longden – Conquer Cold Calling
- Gary Bencivenga – Retirement Legacy
- Alisa Rose – Marketing For Makers Academy 2.0
- Joel Kaplan – 7 Figures Agency 2.0
- Nick Kozmin – SalesProcess.io Accelerator
- Ben Settle – Infotainment Jackpot
- Conversion XL (CXL) – Bundle (49 courses)
- Sander Stage – SMMAcademy
- Kevin David – Marketing Agency Program
- Erika Kullberg – Mastering YouTube for the Busy Professional
- Perry Marshall – Google Ads Mastery 2021-22
- Joe Soto – Marketing Agency Academy
- Automarketer Club – Automarketer Blueprint
- Perry Belcher – VSL Story Selling System
- Deepak Kanakaraju – Lead Generation Mastery
- Craigslist Middleman – The Ultimate Craigslist Middleman Guide
- Russell Brunson – Funnel Stacking – 3 Core Funnels
- Russell Brunson – Two Comma Club- LIVE Virtual Conference
- Dotcom Secrets – Russell Brunson 2020 Edition
- Russell Brunson – Lead Funnels
- Russell Brunson – Funnel Hacking (Live) Notes 2019
- AdWorld Conference 2020
- AdWorld Conference 2021
- OGAds Youtube CPA Marketing Course
- Russel Brunson – The Secrets Trilogy
- xShot Email Method Course
- Frank Kern – Stefan Georgi – The Ads Madness Masterclass
- Sabri Suby – Quantum Growth
- Eric Worre - Go Pro: 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional
- Russell Brunson and Dan Kennedy - DotCom Secrets - The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online
- Russell Brunson - The Funnel Hacker's Cookbook for use with ClickFunnels
- Traffic Conversion and Sales by Russell Brunson
- Russell Brunson - Underachiever Manual
- Jumpcut - Viral academy 3.0
- Nathan Chan – Instagram Domination 5.0
- SocialBee – SocialBee University
- Khalid M – Facebook Marketing School
- David Talas – Instagrizzle Masterclass
- Rachel – The TikTok Academy
- Jason Capital – Social Media Boss
- Matt Par – Tube Mastery and Monetization
- Jose Rosado -Twitter Money Mastery
- Kody White – YT Money Master
- Graham Stephan – The YouTube Creator Academy
- GREG DAVIS – FACEBOOK ADS DOMINATION
- Chase Chappell – Facebook Ads Mastery
- Ed Latimore & J.K. Molina – The Templates
- Joanna Wiebe – 10x Facebook Ads
- The Giver – Twitter Affiliate Mastery – Written by The Most Consistent Affiliate Marketer on Gumroad
- Mark William – 7-Figure Facebook Ad Copy Templates
- Daniel Vassallo – Everyone Can Build a Twitter Audience
- MEET KEVIN – Build Wealth Making Youtube Videos
- Mark William – Augmented Scaling System
- YouTube – CashCow MASTERY
- Shawpreneur – Linkedin Lead Gen Course
- DEPESH MANDALIA – 7-FIGURE FACEBOOK ADS PLAYBOOK
- Facebook Ad Agency Clients Acquisition Masterclass
- Alex Berman – LinkedInX
- Alex Berman – LinkedInbox
- Alex Berman – Twitter 10k
- Ben Settle’s – Copy Troll
- Aleric Heck – Profitable YouTube Channel Accelerator
- Tom Breeze – YouTube Ads Workshop
- Dan Henry – YouTube Ads For Selling Courses
- Nick Shackelford – How to Run Facebook Ads (FOUNDR)
- Tyler Narducci – The Done For You Agency
- Bow & Arrow (Core Version) – A Ghostwriter’s Thousand Dollar Tweets Rules
- Perry Marshall – Google Ads Mastery 2021-22
- Robert Allen – Become Ridiculously Good with Klaviyo in 5 days
- Depesh Mandalia – 7-Figure Meta Ads Playbook 2022
- TikTok Mastery – How to Use Tik Tok Ads to go from 0-$10k Profit Per Month
- Affiliate Marketing – Tik Tok Ads Hacks to Boost Your Sales
- Jimmy Farley – Organic Tiktok Academy
- Chase Chappell – TikTok Ads Mastery Course
- Tocked Live App – A Secret TikTok Algorithm Hack That Banks Us $228.90+ Daily
- $100-$500/day Easy With This New Youtube Method
- Keith Krance – TikTok Growth Training
- Savannah Sanchez – TikTok Ads
- GMB Verified Listings without Postcard + Google Business Profile Master Classes 2022 – GMB Master Classes
- Google Analytics, GA4, GTM. How to improve your marketing?
- Advanced Google Analytics 4 (GA4)
- Google Analytics 4 (GA4) Essential Training
- Mindvalley - Lifebook Lite
- Shelley Hutchinson – LinkedIn Quality Leads Formula
- [Step-by-Step Method] My TikTok Guide to Making $3000+ Monthly, Without EVER Showing your Face
- Jordan Platten – LearnAds – Facebook Ads Pro
- Jeremy Miner – Objections Masterclass FB
- Julius Fedorovicius – GA4 Course + Two Google Tag Manager Courses Bundle
- Ben Heath – Facebook Ads Insiders
- Robby Blanchard – Bulletproof Accounts
- Max Tornow – Freedom Business Mentoring – 30 Seconds A Day Viral Growth Masterclass
- Youri – YouTube Automation First Academy 2022
- Jon Corres – The YouTube Success System 2.0
- Depesh Mandalia – 7-Figure Meta Ads Playbook 2022
- Perry Marshall – Slingshot Recovery
- David Hood – Operation SEO Agency Empire
- Matthew Woodward – 90 Day SEO
- Manuel Suarez – The Catapult Ranking System
- Chris M. Walker – Superstar SEO Academy
- Jason Wright – Local SEO Domination 2020
- Matthew Woodward – 90 Day SEO
- Charles Floate – SEO Side Hustle
- Charles Floate – Native NoFollow – Link Building
- Charles Floate – The Search Stack-Master SEO Package
- Charles Floate – Safe & Strong The Definitive Guide To Private Blog Networks
- Charles Floate – SEO Gems- Advanced Money Hat SEO 2021
- Charles Floate – Omniscient OnPage SEO 2021
- Nathan Gotch – Gotch SEO Academy 2020
- Chase Reiner – SEO Pro Courses Bundle 2020
- SEORockstars 2021 Recordings
- Harmon Brothers – How To Make Your Ads Funny
- Jim Edwards – Copywriting Secrets
- Harmon Brothers – 14-Day Script Challenge
- Nate Schmidt – Brain Dead Simple Copy
- Jay Abraham – 94 Billion Dollarman
- Dan Henry – Modern Day Copy
- Tej Dosa – 6 Figure Promotions
- How to Use Keepa for Amazon FBA Wholesale
- Jason Capital – The Capital Copywriting Certification Program 2019
- Ben Settle – Email Players List Swell
- Joshua Lisec – The Best Way To Say It
- UX Writing: Creating A UX Writing Style Guide In 5 Easy Steps
- Introduction to UX Writing: How to Write Great Microcopy
- UX Writing Finding Your Voice & Tone in 4 Easy Steps
- Mindful UX Writing: Writing for a Diverse Audience
- The UX Portfolio Formula - A UX portfolio course created by Sarah Doody
- Copyhackers – Copy School 2020
- Chris Orzechowski – Email Copy Academy
- Chris Orzechowski – Quick And Dirty Sales Letter
- Adam Enfroy – Blog Growth Engine
- Adam Enfroy – Backlink Blueprint & Affiliate Advantage Bundle
- Daniel Throssell – Email Copywriting Compendium
- Daniel Throssell – Market Detective
- Van Vizovisek – Become a Jedi Copy Master
- Alex Cattoni – Write & Ignite Challenge
- Jeremy Moser – Landing Page Copywriting Mastery
- Dickie Bush – Ship 30 for 30
- Ian Stanley – 90 Days to Freedom Jumpstart
- Cardinal Mason and Chase Dimond – Copy MBA + The Freelancing Masterclass
- Alex Cattoni – Copy Posse Launch Files
- Dan Koe – The 2 Hour Writer
- John Yoon - Project Verum Ecom Foundations
- Oberlo 101
- Franklin Hatchett – Ecom Elites 2.0
- Sarah Chrisp – Ecomm ClubHouse
- David Zaleski – FBA Academy
- Jared Goetz – Ecom Hacks Academy 2020
- Adrian Morrison – eCom Success Academy
- Cold Email Wizard - Cold Email Mastery
- Alex Berman – Email 10k
- Kai Bax Quantum Leap Ecomm Agency
- Helium 10 Elite – Amazon FBA Mastermind
- Cold Email Wizard – The Vault
- Daniel Fazio – Video Sales Letter Mastery (Cold Email Wizard)
- Alex Berman – Cold Email University
- Chase Dimond – Email Marketing Course
- Chase Dimond – Master Campaign Calendar Guide
- Klaviyo Email Marketing Masterclass
- Dan Vas – Ecom Freedom FBA
- Dan Vas – Ecom Freedom X Course 2019
- Chase Dimond – 7-Figure Email Playbook
- Boyuan Zhao – Ecommerce Email Marketing School
- Daniel Throssell – Campaign Conqueror
- Alex Cattoni – Own The Inbox Challenge
- Tanner Henkel & Jerrod Harlan – 7-Figure Email Machine
- Soulja & Franky – The Blackhat Course
- Frank Kern – Evergreen Email Machine
- Ezra Firestone – Smart Email Marketing 2.0
- Ezra Firestone – Blue Ribbon Mastermind
- Parikchhit Basnet – Elite Email Marketing Course
- Foundr – Ecommerce Masters 2020
- Yengub & Jembourouh eCcom Incubator Inner Circle Mentorship Program
- Sebastian Esqueda – Ecom Revolution Training Program
- Todd Brown – MFA Internal Traffic Training
- Stephen Floyd – Traffic Engines
- Ed O’Keefe – Traffic Mastery Live Nashville
- Colin Dijs – ClickBank Mastermind 2020
- The Affiliate Marketing Virtual Summit
- Jacob Caris – Super Affiliate Accelerator
- Duston MacGroarty – Build A $1K/Day Challenge
- Gael Breton, Mark Webster – Authority Hacker Pro 2020
- Robby Blanchard – Commission Hero 2020
- Ben Settle – Affiliate Launch Copynomicon
- Income School – Project 24 (2020)
- Franklin Hatchett – Savage Affiliates 2.0
- John Crestani – Super Affiliate System 3.0
- GAEL BRETON & MARK WEBSTER – THE AUTHORITY SITE SYSTEM 2019
- MATT DIGGITY – AFFILIATE LAB
- PAOLO BERINGUEL – CLICKBANK FOR BEGINNERS
- Youngjoon Sun – Amazon FBA Mastermind
- Gael Breton, Mark Webster – Authority Hacker Pro 2021
- Bogdan – Affiliate Marketing Freedom Blueprint
- Weerk – Super Affiliate Guild
- Melisa Vong (Foundr) – Infinite Income on Amazon
- Sophie Howard - Amazon Jetstream Income
- 6 steps to 6 figures - Dan Lok
- Dan Lok - High Ticket Closer™ Certification
- Dan Lok – Perfect Closing Script
- Dan Lok – Tube Your Own Horn
- Dan Lok – Dan Lok – High-Income Copywriter
- Dan Lok – Unlock the Millionaire Within
- Dan Lok – Millionaire Productivity Secrets
- Dan Lok – Public Speaking Secrets
- Dan Lok – YouTube Secrets
- Dan Lok – Dan On Demand 2019
- Dan Lok – High-Income Copywriter
- The Futur - Typography 01
- CHRIS DO (THE FUTUR) – HOW TO FIND CLIENTS
- TheFutur - How To Negotiate
- TE NELSON – LEAD GENERATION AGENCY FOR AUTO DEALERSHIPS
For any course send me a message on telegram my username is: courseboss or send Instagram at coursesdealz https://linktr.ee/courseboss
submitted by MinimumVegetable9546
to imangadzhiagencynav [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:01 AutoModerator [Get] Justin Welsh – The Content Operating System
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to GetAnyCourse [link] [comments]
get the course here: https://www.genkicourses.com/product/the-content-operating-system/ [Get] Justin Welsh – The Content Operating System https://preview.redd.it/6sl58n61kbpa1.jpg?width=1212&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0df96ef5ac69b533cc97a773654d48fce03a0f3b
Instant Delivey – Download Full Course What You Get: Learn the 4-step system I created to generate 107M+ content impressions across LinkedIn and Twitter. What’s included:
- You’ll get 10 total video lessons, with instant access inside of your online member’s area.
- A cloned version of my entire Operating Systemso you can build your own.
- BONUS:2 high-performance content templatesthat you can use right away.
Build a system for creating 10+ pieces of content everyday. Learn to separate your content production strategy into 4 parts to produce consistent, predictable & high-quality results. This is the exact production method I use daily.
Drive Incredible Engagement by Using Human Psychology Mix and match the top 4 human emotions to strengthen the impact of your content. The more you understand human psychology, the more you’ll succeed.
Leverage technology to steal like an artist. If something has worked for others, it’s highly likely to work for you. Learn how to find and curate the best styles, structures, and formats online.
Build Proven Templates to Accelerate Growth Learn my “secret ingredient” for producing content that shines every single day. The most skilled creators have mastered this
2023.03.23 08:01 Thejok3r Wife is sick and I am tired. Havent been excited about the pregnancy and I feel guilty.
Sorry for the wall of text. I'm a bit emotional.
So my partners first pregnancy wasn't easy (are they ever?), but it wasn't so bad that we(she) didnt want to go through it again. Our first daughter is almost 3 now and it felt like a good time to try for a second one. That was 21 weeks ago and it was the last time anything felt like a good time. My wife has HG and it is awefull.
She can barely eat, barely get out of bed, has almost no energy, her mind is fuzzy...its a whole thing. At week 3 she stopped going to work, at week 5 she stopped getting out of bed (she tries to for an hour a day to spend time with our daughter), at week 6 we had our first hospital visit with many more to come and at week 15 she got a tube down her nose because she lost over 22 pounds/10kg in 10 weeks. Trough all of this, the baby is doing great. It moves, grows and develops as it should.
We found out the gender a couple of weeks ago (anither girl, yay) but it didnt spark any joy in me. I try to fantasize about when our baby will be here, but I just cant. In tired. Tired of working full time, taking care of our daughter almost solo, doing all the house chores, taking care of my wife, all the hospital visits, the constant worrying, having to change plans all the time...tired of trying to do everything but failing. I cant spend enough attention and energy on our daugjter, wife, chores and work. I feel like ik failing and that, in turn, makes me feel guilty. Just as i feel guilty that i havent found the time or energy to be excited about our new daughter.
But every time i try to talk about it with my partner cant. How can I complain about how tough i have it, when she lies in bed like that? with a feeding tube and constant nausea. She would be understanding, im sure, but she would also worry about me and I dont want to put more stuff on her plate.
Im not sure what i want to accomplish with this post. Venting? Advice? Hearing that everything will be ok? Dont know, but it felt good to write it out.
submitted by Thejok3r
to pregnant [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:01 Karmagator Suggestions for a possible gunslinger fix
This is version 1 of a possible gunslinger fix via two new class features. For those not too familiar, the gunslinger suffers from both comparatively low damage output due to reloading and very same-y turns, both of which I'm currently trying to address. The original goal of the design of the gunslinger has been to "fix" reloading or at least making it actually fun. This has proven to not hit the sweet spot and buffing it in any dimension without breaking everything has proven borderline impossible, so I'm trying to come at this from a different angle. Hence, these class features.
The idea is that alchemical ammunition - limited as the choices may be right now - can add either damage or utility, allowing for a bit of flexibility and to actually roughly keep up with the competition in terms of effectiveness. This would give the gunslinger a niche that is broader than the current "make guns/crossbows not suck" and allow you to mix up your turns a bit.
I've also added Crafting to the initial proficiencies for the gunslinger. The extensive maintenance you have to do for your weapons alone would justify it already.
The first feature is definitely gunslinger-only. The second feature should really be just a general rule to make reloading weapons less awful.
Ammunition Specialist (lvl 1 class feature): As all gunslingers, by necessity or choice, you learned to make your own bullets. You gain the alchemist's infused reagents class feature, gaining a number of reagents each day equal to your level.
You also gain the Alchemical Crafting feat, and you can select the formula for basic level-0 black powder ammunition in addition to the common formulas you would normally select for the feat. You know the formulas for ammunition you have learned by heart, so you don't need a formula book for them.
You gain infused reagents (a pool of reagents usable to make alchemical items) and advanced alchemy (allowing you to make alchemical items during your daily preparations without the normal cost or time expenditure). You gain batches of infused reagents per day equal to your level plus 1, which you can use to create only alchemical ammunition. Your advanced alchemy level for creating these is 1 and doesn't increase on its own. If you use a batch of infused reagents to create basic level-0 ammunition such as black powder cartridges or black powder doses, you produce 10 rounds of ammunition.
If you are at least an expert in Crafting, your advanced alchemy level for alchemical ammunition increases to your level – 3 (minimum 1) and each time you gain a level (including the one you became an expert), you can add the formula for one common alchemical ammunition item to the formulas you know. These new formulas can be for any level of item you can create.
If you are at least a master in Crafting, your advanced alchemy level for alchemical ammunition increases to your level. If you are legendary in Crafting, when using advanced alchemy to make alchemical ammunition during your daily preparations, you can create three pieces of ammunition with each batch of reagents instead of two.
Expert Loading (level 1 class feature): You have loaded your weapons thousands of times, so one more step is of no consequence to you. When you Interact to reload a weapon with at least reload 1, as part of that action you can Activate the piece of ammunition you are loading. This does not apply if Activating the ammunition takes two or more actions. You can use this feature with any action that allows you to Interact to reload, such as your Slinger’s Reload, but remember that the ammunition is deactivated at the end of your turn as normal.
I'd like some constructive feedback, pretty please :)
submitted by Karmagator
to Pathfinder2e [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:01 alariis New player, new.. units?
Nice to see some tyranid love these days with the reveal, but am I the only one feeling alittle shafted by this? I've JUST started playing. I've got an unboxed combat patrol, 2x warriors umboxed and 10 hermas done, just finished my tyrannofex and zoas. Oh, and genestealers too. And someone said something about a new Hive Tyrant?
I think the new gaunt models are really sexy - but i'm still left with a really annoying feeling right now. I kinda don't want to run the old figures if there's significant differences, but i feel like i'm going to have to start over :(
submitted by alariis
to Tyranids [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:01 F1-Bot Ask /r/formula1 Anything - Daily Discussion - 23 March 2023
Welcome to the /formula1 Daily Discussion / Q&A thread.
This thread is a hub for general discussion and questions about Formula 1, that don't need threads of their own.
Are you new to Formula 1? This is the place for you. Ever wondered why it's called a lollipop man? Why the cars don't refuel during pitstops? Or when Mika will be back from his sabbatical? Ask any question you might have here, and the community will answer.
Also make sure you check out our guide for new fans
, and our FAQ for new fans
Are you a veteran fan, longing for the days of lollipop men, refueling during pitstops, and Mika Häkkinen? This is the place to introduce new fans to your passion and knowledge of the sport.
Remember to keep it civil and welcoming! Gatekeeping within the Daily Discussion will subject users to disciplinary action.
Have a meta question about the subreddit? Please direct these to the moderators
instead. Useful links:
Today's random F1 facts:
Daily Facts by Fart_Leviathan
Top posts from the last 24 hours
- Both Keke Rosberg and Mike Hawthorn only won a single race in their championship winning seasons.
- Johnny Servoz-Gavin is the only driver to score points in a four-wheel drive F1 car.
- Jenson Button won the 2011 Canadian Grand Prix, after having done six pit stops.
submitted by F1-Bot
to formula1 [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:01 LoveMangaBuddy Read The Most Ordinary Relationship - Chapter 9 - MangaPuma
"Hey! Go out with me, Cha Wonwoo."The lonely and tough days of being a 20 years old.The relationship between the two, which started with just a simple word, has more days of quarreling than having fun, "I've never been tired of living together for the past 10 years, but we can't live forever." After spending 10 years together, we became comfortable with each other like a family.The story of 'The M ... Read The Most Ordinary Relationship - Chapter 9 - MangaPuma. Read more at https://mangapuma.com/the-most-ordinary-relationship/chapter-9
submitted by LoveMangaBuddy
to lovemanga [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 07:59 Superamorti He gave a second chance to the Falafel house around the corner, got knocked out again...
2023.03.23 07:58 keepazi Shit, I forgot to hide snacks
First day of Ramadan and I forgot to eat sehri or hide snacks.
I’m a junior athlete and training in 11 hours, if I don’t eat\drink water before gym I usually get really dizzy, my muscles burn faster than usual and I feel faint.
What do I do? I’ve got no money, my dad isn’t working as much as usual today and my 10 year old brother will snitch on me. I can drink water easily though thankfully
submitted by keepazi
to exmuslim [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 07:57 fishmorton Selling my bike, how much to ask for it?
Hi everybody, first time poster here.
I'm on the market for a new bike, but I need to get rid of my 2021 Specialized Fuse Comp first. I bought in February 2021, and I have rode it about 18 months total, on average maybe 10 kilometers per day. It's fitted pretty much with stock parts currently, only things I have had to change are the pedals, chains and handlebar grips.
There are some paint chafing on the headtube, toptube and downtube from carrying the U-lock, and one dent on the downtube from falling in the slopes. The dent is minimal, and after the bike shop employee inspected it he said that it will not affect performance or longevity of the frame.
My question is, how much could I realistically get from this? I really don't want to try tro sell it for a high price since in my country the demand for higher-end bikes is not so much. Really just want to get rid of it, so I can gather some money for the new bike.
If anyone has any specifying questions about the subject, I am happy to answer them!
Thanks in advance, bless you good people!
submitted by fishmorton
to specialized [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 07:57 Difficult-Slide-6179 [QUESTION] HSH, HSS, Or both SSS+HH?!? PC static. Tones I want? $100 Strat?
Skip to last paragraph for short version!
From 2000-2004 I played several thousands of hours on a $100 SSS Squire Strat, a ~$60 amp, and a ~$200 (at the time) DigiTech RP-1 FX processor.
Then got more into synths and PC sequencing. When I plugged the guitar to the PC with a ~$125 audiophile soundcard it was extreme static. I tried shielding the guitar cavity but likely the poor job I did made no difference and I ended up not playing much guitar. I sold the strat + amp for like $50 thinking I'd get a better guitar for the PC, I might have known at the time humbuckers were a bit quieter but also thought I wanted something a bit better like a $500 Ibanez (no idea what pickups) I played at the store seemed to have better action and feel, and looked awesome.
I never got around to upgrading guitars, I just impulse bought one day around 2009 another $100 SSS strat off eBay just to have something. I sold that sort of recently for basically nothing. I don't want the tremolo bar seemed to make it go out of tune and I barely used tremolo (can sort of do with FX pedal) and I installed a floyd rose lock nut that kept giving me problems.
Anyway, from youtube comparisons humbuckers aren't going to be night and day difference for static vs a strat plugged into a computer. Proper shielding is likely most important. I don't think I have any ground issue and I don't have much plugged into the PC besides monitors, keyboard, mouse, printer, USB audio interface, but even ceiling lights etc can affect static.
Whatever I end up getting I'll do a proper shielding.
What I didn't know didn't hurt me because I basically always played the strat with only the neck pickup i.e switch lever all the way up, I thought that sounded fullest and used most of the pickups but was wrong, and I almost never played any other setting besides the bridge pickup alone but thought bridge sounded too twangy and had to put a ton of FX on it to get it sounding how I liked. But surprisingly come to find things like Comfortably Numb solo is played with just the bridge pickup, lots of other things I'm watching youtubers and I was expecting to see more using just the neck pickup. Despite I preferred just the neck pickup, now I want to use other settings.
I really want a humbucker too because although the tone won't be night or day difference vs a SSS, and I'm getting a solid body and not a semi or hollow, I really like Blues guitar which seems to be played on humbucker semi hollows. I like Surf guitar too and I thought that was semi/hollow body humbucker but read it's SSS. I like Dixieland jazz/blues Louisiana black people jazz/blues, "1997 weather channel music blues' (lol YouTube DOES have a playlist), which I thought was semi/hollow body HH but could be wrong. I thought heavy metal/ Metallica was SSS but Metallica is HH, I like like tone like Chile Peppers Under the bridge intro which is Telecaster probably more like a SSS than an HH. We like everything lol.
I like to keep my gear minimal but I think I might be limiting myself if I get a hybrid i.e missing my preferred neck single coil (despite what I know now people aren't using it for basically everything) so if I get a neck single coil I might be missing a tone I prefer with a Humber at the neck, and vice versa bridge.
I'm buying a Boss ME-80 fx processor might have hollow/HH etc emulator and also there's VSTs.
Overall my style if I produce a track is very electronic though and the guitar isn't really the main character and it doesn't have to sound perfect in a certain way, but sometimes I also just want to jam pure guitar.
It seems I should get 2 guitars, one a SSS and the other HH. To be honest, besides the static the $100 Squier Strat sounded great to me, I'd argue that even cheap technology now might be better than what they had in maybe the 60s or something but I really don't know that, just saying, some costs could be placebo affect.
I wanted to buy just one guitar for like $700, went to Sam Ash the other day and played some dual humbuckers and they all sounded great and the same to me whether $250 or $700, and I couldn't even hear a difference from the SSSs I played through this amp.
Guitar Center + Sam Ash rent guitars pretty cheap (maybe only used) which is good but I'm thinking I might just get another $150 SSS. I hear the mexican ones are almost as good for much less but maybe the $150-$200 ones aren't mexican. Plus a HH solid body for like $500 or heck even the $250 sounded great to me but I don't really want to always wish I spent a bit more. I'm reading the difference between pricey and cheap guitars granted there's not some total error made by the builder isn't night and day, yes the neck wood and truss rod could cause a cheaper one to go out of tune more or mess with the action and I'm very partial to the action being nice and low but not buzzing. Also pricier guitars have better hardware etc despite not trmolo bar things like that I just prefer as with anything in construction or something that it's better to overbuild than underbuild.
Should I get both a cheap ~$200 SSS and cheap $200 HH guitar?
Rent an HSS or HSH despite I'll likely be missing tones I really want? I'm not keen on renting though, distracting due date rushing feeling. I'm leaning towards buying a ~$500 HH and I think once I really get to play it without distraction/rush of a rental I'll be able to feel a difference between an SSS, then I can decide how much I want to spend on an SSS, or worst case scenario take a loss for the $500 selling it used and get something more $700 range and/or $700 range SSS, because I'm sure once I start reading the small details between pickups etc for better guitars I'll want to upgrade rather then feel I'm limiting myself.
but I'm still wondering, as mentioned if despite a lot of songs are NOT using just the neck pickup of an SSS like I assumed and preferred that setting, will I then likely prefer to have a Humbucker at the neck too and therefore no hybrid would suit me?
submitted by Difficult-Slide-6179
to Guitar [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 07:55 alittlemoreofbrowny WPL League stage review
| || | submitted by alittlemoreofbrowny to WomensCricket [link] [comments]
So the league stage of WPL is done and we have our 3 finalists. GG and RCB have been eliminated and DC are off to the finals, while MI and UP will fight for the other spot for the final on the 26th.
Hello and Welcome to the WPL league stage review. Now obviously since the finalists get at least an extra game this is the correct point to judge each team.
so let's get into it from bottom to top starting with the Gujarat Giants.
* Gujarat Giants(led by Sneh Rana)
- Aussie obsession at the auctions.
- Mooney Injury
- Sutherland struggles
- Dunkley hot and cold Wolvaardt signing.
- Dottin Debacle.
- Top order coming together in the final games.
- Deol, Wolvaardt, Hemlatha & Dunkley with the bat
- Final Verdict
: 4/10, MVP, Harleen Deol(202 runs), pretty high ceiling brought down by the decisions on and off the field)
* Royal Challengers Bangalore(led by Smriti Mandhana)
- Too many big players but lacked variety(See MI for variety),
- Mandhana's batting form and captaincy,
- Team selection issues,
- found some form at the end.
- Mandhana's form
- inconsistent performances overall
- The Pacers were expensive.
- Indian Trio - Kanika Ahuja, Shreyanka Patil and Asha Shobana.
- Devine and Perry doing well
- getting some momentum at the end.
- Final Verdict:
4.5/10, MVP: Shreyanka Patil, no better than GG tbh but they have the momentum now and a possible idea of what to do and what not unlike GG who might have to deal with the bowling issues and their overseas situation.
* UP Warriorz(led by Alyssa Healy)
- Probably the most interesting team in the tournament, won 5 out 8 but had zero successful target defenses.
- won 4 out 5 games due to Harris and McGrath.
- The spin department looks settled but the pacer department is seriously thin, still a serious title contender nonetheless.
- almost non-existent batting outside of McGrath and Harris,
- The pace department is just Anjali,
- Healy looks rusty.
- McGrath, Harris, and EccelStone all have great form going.
- Gayakward and Chopra have found the rhythm.
- The team has great momentum).
- Final Verdict:
8/10, MVP: Grace Harris, they have done well but seems like they can not afford to see any of their in-form trio fail on any given day since it's been almost a sure shot loss for them plus they are yet to successfully defend a total in this season).
* Mumbai Indians(led by Harmanpreet Kaur):
- Started off great, found more or less the perfect combination.
- slipped a little at the end, dropped their top spot to DC, and now have to play the eliminator against UP.
- Overseas players losing their form.
- struggle against quality seam and spin,
- India's domestic strength didn't do much.
- Strong overseas core.
- All-rounders doing well.
- Saika Ishaque doing well.
- The Captaincy has looked pretty good for the most part.
- Final Verdict:
8.5/10, MVP: Saika Ishaque, Lost their momentum at the end but still have a lot going for them with a lot of options in both departments)
* Delhi Capitals(led by Meg Lanning)
- Arguably the best team in the tournament.
- They have done anything and everything to tick the right boxes except leg spin.
- In-form Openers, great finishers, and pacers on fire mean they'll be playing the final on the 26th at Brabourne.
- struggled a bit when openers don't do well.
- haven't been doing well while batting first when there's help for the bowlers.
- almost non-existent domestic talent.
- Almost everyone has contributed with the bat,
- the pacers and the spinner are almost unanimously in form,
- Captaincy looks on point.
- Final Verdict:
9.5/10, MVP: Marizanne Kapp, More or less the perfect team till now, their only issue is the starts, and if that goes well then they seem unbeatable). 1. Best Overseas batter:
Well, this is easy, Grace Harris,216 runs [email protected]
off 4 innings with 3 50s. 2. Best Overseas Bowler:
Marizanne Kapp has 9 wickets at an economy of 5.75 and 100+ dot balls and the best bowling figures as of now with 5 for 15. 3. Best Overseas all-rounder :
This one's actually a little weird because she's struggling a little, but with 232 runs and 12 wickets, Hayley Matthews is the overseas all-rounder of the tournament. 4. Best Indian batter:
Well, this is again pretty Easy, Harmanpreet Kaur, has 230 runs striking at 150 and averaging 46, She beats Shefali Verma who was much more explosive but a little inconsistent. 5. Best Indian bowler :
This one has shifted a little as of late because It looked like it would be Saika Ishaque but it is Shikha Pandey with 10 wickets off 8 games, averaging 18 at an economy of 6.7 6. Best Indian all-rounder:
this one actually had very few options since there weren't really many Indian all-rounders, but Shreyanka Patil did get 6 wickets and scored 62 runs so that's her there.
and That wraps up the league stage WPL review, we'll see MI face UP at DY Patil tomorrow followed by the winner facing DC at the Brabourne on the 26th, Let me know who you think will be the maiden WPL champion and I'll see you next week, till then, cheers, goodbye.
2023.03.23 07:55 AutoModerator [Get] Smart Earners Academy – Special Bootcamp Course Download Only on Genkicourses.com
2023.03.23 07:54 svmmerbbyx 18 things that helped me emotionally detach from my PA’s actions
(Tips are down below if you don’t want to read my experience with my PA ❤️)
I have been with my PA boyfriend for 3 years now.
I have made a few posts in here regarding how he has treated me, what he’s said to me and how it’s affected me mentally and physically.
He is so addicted to porn, he went as far to tell me that my vag is ‘boring’ now as it’s just the ‘same thing every time’ and he knows how it feels so he doesn’t want it anymore. He told me he loves sex but most of the time he doesn’t want to have sex with ME (directed as to why he watches so much porn instead of having sex with me). He’s told me I’ve tied him down in a relationship and he ‘respects the relationship enough to not cheat’ so he just looks at/fantasises about sleeping with other women instead.
I’m 25 years old in a dead bedroom.
He will have one feel of my genitals when we are just laying in bed after ZERO Stimulation all day and go “ugh you’re dry” and that’s it. I’m too much effort because I require foreplay to become aroused. Because I’m not automatically horny and wet on demand like his favourite pornstars are.
I used to make sure I was home all the time to prevent him from watching porn. I stopped going to the gym, going out with friends, rejected overtime at work ALL so I could make sure I was home so he wouldn’t have the chance to watch porn.
I developed an eating disorder, starved myself, obtained appetite suppressants and was injecting myself daily with intense weight loss medication that caused me so many serious painful side effects and big black bruises all over my stomach.
But he still continues. We have sex once every two weeks. What 25 year old woman wants the sex life of a 60 year old?
So I’ve forced myself to emotionally detach and it’s saved me so much pain, and I want to share with you ladies what I did so maybe it can help you alleviate some of your pain and unhealthy emotional attachment to your PA so you can start healing ❤️
I forced myself to remove him off this pedestal I had him on by no longer blaming MYSELF for his PA (I’m too fat, ugly, boobs aren’t big enough etc) and started holding HIM accountable!
Now he notices I don’t care, he’s more affectionate and is trying to reel me back in by taking me out for expensive dinners every night but little does he know that once a woman has emotionally detached she is long gone.
These are the things I have taught myself and tell myself every day that have helped me to detach:
- He literally wants to impregnate his screen. That’s kind of cringe don’t you think? 😂
- They turn themselves into cucks, watching another man have sex with the woman/pornstar they love (LOL)
- They have the warm soft body of a woman next to them, but they would rather their crusty hand? Ok, go date your hand then! So many men long for a woman laying next to them, and yet these PA have it but take it for granted. How selfish 😂
- The fact that they willingly hurt, lie to, betray and tear down the woman they love to defend these women on the screen that don’t even know or care that they exist? That says so much about his character, not yours.
- He has ZERO chance with his favourite pornstar in real life, let’s be real. She wouldn’t even look at him twice!
- He is literally a slave to porn. Has no sexual discipline. That’s Beta male.
- He may think he’s Alpha male because he has all these new women that act like they want him, but the fact that he has no willpower or self discipline to not jerk his willy to anyone other than his significant other proves a weak mindset that you do not want in a life partner.
- You are a strong woman who needs a strong man by her side. This is a weak man who has no control over his own hand.
- You will never be this young and beautiful again. You deserve to have your body touched, worshipped and cherished like a goddess. Not being made to believe you are not enough.
- Why does he get to do and watch whatever he wants knowing how it’s hurting you, yet you’re not allowed to express your boundaries without being gaslit, blamed and punished? So now YOU have to disrespect your own boundaries just so HE can be happy? Why can’t he do the same for you? So it’s different when the tables are turned? How dare they think they are more important, rather than doing anything they can to make sure you feel happy and safe. That is the bare minimum.
- You should not have to beg to be loved unconditionally.
- Imaging your best girl friend was telling you about her relationship with her PA, and it’s an exact mirror copy of your current situation. She tells you how she doesn’t feel beautiful and is struggling to live day to day. You’d tell her she is beautiful, special, worthy of love and deserves so much better. Why can’t you say those things to yourself? 🥺❤️
- Your self worth is NOT defined by someone else’s opinion.
- You are worthy of love and respect.
- Despite how open, peaceful and loving you attempt to be, people can only meet you as deeply as they’ve met themselves.
- A mistake done once is a mistake. A mistake done twice is a decision. They decide to hurt us. That says a lot about their true character.
- Trust your instincts.
- Learn to love yourself. If you love yourself you will not be afraid to be alone and you will stop relying on others for your happiness ❤️
If you have any other words of wisdom please feel free to share it below! I am still not fully recovered however things feel so much easier since breaking from my trauma bond and emotionally detaching from him and the situation and I hope you all get to feel the same peace one day xx
submitted by svmmerbbyx
to loveafterporn [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 07:53 tanwayengaust Top 10 Solar Energy Myths Debunked!
2023.03.23 07:52 shivag07 help me out
a 2 years back one person is came into my life , after we had some causal friendship, after days she is in relationship with who has known by online , that person contacted her by mistake and it coverted into love, but there was a lie behind that, that is he generally uses girls for s*x , he emotinally attached to her, after somedays she likes to meet him, he booked one room met there, so then he forced for s*x, then she returned to her home , she is stays single that time i was taken a step to take of her because she is feeling lonely, depressed and all, i helped her to come out of the situation , after 4 months she likes me , she is loving me , we continued friendship but days progressing she is too much emotinally attached to me , she is sensitive, and there cons that she is older than me (im 25) and she is (29) she has 10 years old child, she got married at young age, she come out from family 5 years ago , recently i said i dont want stay with her, in starting and whenever i got time i said i cannot marry and all those type of things , but now she is crying daily , should stay with her or leave her like that i stucked in middle please help me out
submitted by shivag07
to hyderabad [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 07:52 unendingmisery Extended insomnia followed by excessive sleep in cycles
Have any of you experienced this, so earlier this week I was unable to sleep for a whole 30 hours and experiencing intense insomnia followed by a sudden uncontrollable urge to sleep at 1PM, I woke up 12 hours later and then experienced excessive tiredness for the entire next day and fell into naps that were 3 hours long each at random intervals, then followed by another 10 hour sleep at seemingly random times.
I've been cycling through both of these states and I'm finding it literally impossible to regulate my sleep cycle, I've tried going to bed at 11PM nearly every day and end up not sleeping for 5-10 hours after lying in bed, causing me to have to get up and do something with the restless energy, then all of a sudden I'll switch into a sudden deathly tiredness that feels impossible to resist and sleep throughout the daytime for up to 12 hours. I've tried sleep hygiene, sleeping pills etc. NOTHING is working,
This is destroying my academic life and I feel helpless, the doctors take far too long and by the time I'm done getting any sort of diagnosis I'll probably be kicked out of college for low attendance.
submitted by unendingmisery
to Narcolepsy [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 07:51 Ammm44 I’m looking for perspective
Let me start by saying I don’t want to minimize anyone’s experience but I do tend to minimize my experience and I want to talk about it.
I’ve never had a forced sexual encounter, but I’ve had experiences with coercion. I always feel like I’m exaggerating when I say “coercion.”
When I was 10 a 16 year old boy sought me out for sexual favors. As far as I recall I didn’t feel as disgusted as I felt curious. I felt special having these secret encounters. But I was too young. Right? Right?!? To this day I just feel like a whore.
When I was 13, my 15 year old cousin pressured me into sexual favors. I remember how much I dreaded interactions with him but I gave in so easily. Again, I just feel easy and disgusting like I have no respect for myself.
Is this a form of sexual assault?
Is it an exaggeration to call either of these situations coercion?
Is my therapist right when she says this kind of trauma can impact my attachment patterns and behaviors even into my 30s?
submitted by Ammm44
to sexualassault [link] [comments]