Martinsville weather 14 day forecast
Snowboarding without the gapers
2012.12.29 04:02 Irahi Snowboarding without the gapers
2013.10.04 11:57 JawnZ Brigham Young University-Hawaii: The REAL Paradise
A Place for Redditers who are either attending, have attended, or want to Attend BYU-Hawaii. News about the school, and the surrounding area. Hopefully there is enough of a population to support this Subreddit!
2017.08.22 00:10 basshead1235 Snowbird Resort
Unofficial subreddit for snowbird resort
2023.03.23 09:02 MinimumVegetable9546 I HAVE OVER 20 terabytes of courses if anyone wants them you can send me a message on telegram my username: courseboss
I have everything, if I dont have what you want listed, I will get it for you, message me. I add things to my list every single day. https://linktr.ee/courseboss Business:
- Full Time Filmmaker: Course Creator Pro
- Ramit Sethi – Earnable
- Carl Allen - Business Buying Accelerator 2.0 (Now called deal maker wealth society)
- Money Revealed - Silver Edition
- Corporate Leadership and management skills tutorial
- John Yoon - Project Verum Ecom Foundations
- Gretta Van Riel – Start & Scale 2.0
- Ben Burns – The Perfect Proposal
- Jordan Platten – Affluent Academy
- Austin Netzley & Scott Oldford – Recession PROOF
- Nik Robbins – Agency Sales Krusaders 2.0
- Iman Gadzhi – Pen To Profit Membership
- Stefan Georgi – The RMBC Method
- Ricky Mataka & Mike Balmaceda – Simple Wifi Profits
- Traffic and Funnels – Offer Building Masterclass
- Tom Wedding – Inbound Agency
- Stephen Houraghan – Brand Masters Secrets
- Jamie Atkinson – 28 Days Podcast Profit Lab
- Graham Stephan - The Real Estate Agent Academy
- Graham Stephan – The Real Estate and Wealth Investing Blueprint
- The Futur - The Perfect Proposal
- PIRANHA PROFITS - Adam Khoo - VALUE MOMENTUM INVESTING COURSE
- SAM OVENS – CONSULTING ACCELERATOR 2018
- Sam Ovens - Uplevel Consulting
- Alex Chalkley - Facebook VIP Group Guide
- Alex Chalkley - Get Clients. Make Money
- Iman Gadzhi – Agency Incubator
- Donvesh – Agency Cashflow Roadmap
- Trey Cockrum – Impact Income
- Iman Gadzhi – Kaizen Cure
- Iman Gadzhi – Six Figure SMMA
- Iman Gadzhi – Influencer Ignited 2.0
- David Schlais & Derek DeMike – The SMMA Blueprint
- FluxAcademy – The 6 Figure Freelance Designer
- Iman Gadzhi – Copy Paste Agency
- Jason Capital – EIE – Live Mentorship Recordings
- CHRIS HAU - Email Pitch Template + Guide
- Blair Enns – Pricing Creativity
- Jason Capital – High Income Coach
- Ty Frankel – God-Level First Lines
- Andrew Tate – Hustlers University
- Dylan Sigley – Drop Servicing Blueprint
- Andrew Argue – AccountingTax Programs + COVID 19 Consulting
- Jason Capital – High-Income Weekly Skills Training
- Jason Capital – Power Speaking Academy
- Jason Capital – High Status Summit 2019 Recordings
- Sean Anthony – 6-Figure Drop Servicing Business Method
- Nick Abraham – Outbound on Autopilot
- Ravi Abuvala – Scaling With Systems 3.0
- Zapier Mastery Course
- Ian Stanley – Exponential Income Skill
- Kelli Marie Connor /Alex Chalkley - Pre-Session Payment Plan Guide - Part 1
- Jack Butcher – Build Once Sell Twice
- Bram Kanstein – No Code MVP
- Robert Allen – 30 Days to $9K
- Michael Zipursky – Momentum (Consulting Success)
- FIG Combo Course
- Justin Welsh – The Operating System-Grow & Monetize
- Alex Berman – Agency Growth Masterclass
- SaaS Wiz – The SaaS MasterClass
- Stefan Georgi & Justin Goff – Copy Accelerator Virtual Mastermind
- Stefan Georgi – Freelance Freedom Course
- Eben Pagan – 7 Courses Bundle (Get Your First Coaching Clients, Virtual Coach Summit, How To Be An Entrepreneur, Presentations That Pay, Social Media Training with Bret Gregory, Traffic Intensive Training and Power of Persuasion)
- Eben Pagan – Turn Your Talent Into Income
- Eben Pagan – Traffic School
- ITPM – The Emergency Trading Room Portfolio Repair from Covid – 19
- Joshua Lisec – The Best Way To Market Research It
- Iman Gadzhi – Agency Navigator
- Josh Hall – Web Design Business Course
- Ben Settle – Brand Barbarian
- Ben Settle – elBenbo Press
- Ben Settle – Big Book of Business
- Ultimate NFT Playbook 2021
- NFT Tyrant – How To Make a Passive Income Trading NFTs
- NFT Exposed
- NFT Crypto Master Class – Buy, Sell and Create NFTs
- Daniel Throssell – Upwork in One Hour
- Biaheza’s – Full Dropshipping Course
- Ben Adkins – Digital Agency Insider
- Ran Segall – Web Design-Becoming a Professional
- Joe Kashurba – Agency Blueprint
- Michael Laurens – 7-Figure Agency Sales System
- Taylor Welch – Inbound Closer
- Nick Abraham – The Ultimate Zapier Swipe File
- Robert Neckelius – Utlimate Agency Package + Book
- Isaac Ruble – Unzuck My Agency
- Alex Glenn – How To Launch an Agency-Focused Partner Program
- Adam Enfroy – Blog Growth Engine
- Dee Deng (Foundr) – Ignite Your Digital Agency
- How To Start and Grow A Successful Clothing Brand Business
- Kelli Marie Connor – Upselling
- Andrew Tate – Only Fans Fortune
- Andrew Tate – Network Brilliance
- BROADCAST TATES MILLION DOLLAR SYSTEM (Webcam)
- Alex Chalkley – The Ultimate Black Friday Guide
- Shreva Pattar – Money Call$
- BowTied SalesGuy – The Chad Salesman Course
- Dan Vas – Shopify Freedom Course
- Chris Luck – Certified Brand Ambassador – AMBSDR
- Stephen Houraghan – Brand Masters Secrets
- Owen Cook – High Status Mentoring
- Chase Dimond – The Agency Acceleration
- Nathan – OnlyFans Agency Guide
- Jordan Belfort Straight Line Sales Cert 4.0
- Chase Reiner – Using AI Bots For Insane Profits
- Trends VC Pro
- Freelance Hustle – Hustle With Fiverr – Grow Your Fiverr Account To $1M+
- Jordan Platten – Affluent Academy 2022
- John McIntyre – Drop Dead Copy
- Mitch Harper (Foundr) – 60 Days Startup
- Jesse Elder - Pocket Video Mastery
- Eli Wilde – NLP For Sales
- Digital Marketer – Media Buyer Bootcamp
- Ason Jay Figueroa – High Ticket Elites
- William Souza – CPA Evolution 3.0
- Jeremy Miner – 7th Level Communications
- Jeremy Miner – The Ultimate Closers MASTERCLASS
- Charlie Morgan – Imperium Agency + Gym Growth Accelerator
- Hemmel Amrania – Automated Recurring Income System
- The Bulletproof Way To $5k/Months In 2022: Become A Lead Gen Cowboy
- Codie Sanchez – Contrarian Cashflow
- Dan Dasilva - Dropshipping Academy
- Pushman Mitch – Push Rental Car Academy
- Russell Brunson and Robert Kiyosaki - Expert Secrets - The Underground Playbook for Creating a Mass Movement of People Who Will Pay for Your Advice
- Paul Xavier – 30 Course Creator
- Michael Janda - Web Design Business Bootcamp
- Ian Stanley – Google Docs Sales Page Advanced
- DigitalMarketer – Certifications & Mastery Courses All Courses Bundle
Social Media marketing:
- 30 Day SMMA – Quenten Chad & Jovan Stojanovic
- Billy Willson – 6 Figure Facebook Ads Agency
- Freedom Junkies – Crushing Facebook Ads
- Istack Training – Facebook & Ecom Mastery Las Vegas Replay 2019
- Manuel Suarez & Ben Cummings – Facebook Masters Course
- Peng Joon – Facebook Secrets Mastery
- Peter Parks – Social Ads For FB Marketing
- Tai Lopez – SMMA 2.0
- Dave Rogenmoser – Facebook Ads Mastery
- Depesh Mandalia - 7-Figure Facebook Ads Playbook
- Rick Mulready - FB AD Manager
- Tom Glover - The Facebook ROI Master-Class
- The Entrepreneur Alliance - Facebook Ads Mastery
- Jon Loomer - Scaling FB Ads for Success
- Kevin David - Facebook Masterclass 2018
- LinkedIn Marketing Lead Generation for B2B Sales and Coaches
- Sean Longden – Conquer Cold Calling
- Gary Bencivenga – Retirement Legacy
- Alisa Rose – Marketing For Makers Academy 2.0
- Joel Kaplan – 7 Figures Agency 2.0
- Nick Kozmin – SalesProcess.io Accelerator
- Ben Settle – Infotainment Jackpot
- Conversion XL (CXL) – Bundle (49 courses)
- Sander Stage – SMMAcademy
- Kevin David – Marketing Agency Program
- Erika Kullberg – Mastering YouTube for the Busy Professional
- Perry Marshall – Google Ads Mastery 2021-22
- Joe Soto – Marketing Agency Academy
- Automarketer Club – Automarketer Blueprint
- Perry Belcher – VSL Story Selling System
- Deepak Kanakaraju – Lead Generation Mastery
- Craigslist Middleman – The Ultimate Craigslist Middleman Guide
- Russell Brunson – Funnel Stacking – 3 Core Funnels
- Russell Brunson – Two Comma Club- LIVE Virtual Conference
- Dotcom Secrets – Russell Brunson 2020 Edition
- Russell Brunson – Lead Funnels
- Russell Brunson – Funnel Hacking (Live) Notes 2019
- AdWorld Conference 2020
- AdWorld Conference 2021
- OGAds Youtube CPA Marketing Course
- Russel Brunson – The Secrets Trilogy
- xShot Email Method Course
- Frank Kern – Stefan Georgi – The Ads Madness Masterclass
- Sabri Suby – Quantum Growth
- Eric Worre - Go Pro: 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional
- Russell Brunson and Dan Kennedy - DotCom Secrets - The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online
- Russell Brunson - The Funnel Hacker's Cookbook for use with ClickFunnels
- Traffic Conversion and Sales by Russell Brunson
- Russell Brunson - Underachiever Manual
- Jumpcut - Viral academy 3.0
- Nathan Chan – Instagram Domination 5.0
- SocialBee – SocialBee University
- Khalid M – Facebook Marketing School
- David Talas – Instagrizzle Masterclass
- Rachel – The TikTok Academy
- Jason Capital – Social Media Boss
- Matt Par – Tube Mastery and Monetization
- Jose Rosado -Twitter Money Mastery
- Kody White – YT Money Master
- Graham Stephan – The YouTube Creator Academy
- GREG DAVIS – FACEBOOK ADS DOMINATION
- Chase Chappell – Facebook Ads Mastery
- Ed Latimore & J.K. Molina – The Templates
- Joanna Wiebe – 10x Facebook Ads
- The Giver – Twitter Affiliate Mastery – Written by The Most Consistent Affiliate Marketer on Gumroad
- Mark William – 7-Figure Facebook Ad Copy Templates
- Daniel Vassallo – Everyone Can Build a Twitter Audience
- MEET KEVIN – Build Wealth Making Youtube Videos
- Mark William – Augmented Scaling System
- YouTube – CashCow MASTERY
- Shawpreneur – Linkedin Lead Gen Course
- DEPESH MANDALIA – 7-FIGURE FACEBOOK ADS PLAYBOOK
- Facebook Ad Agency Clients Acquisition Masterclass
- Alex Berman – LinkedInX
- Alex Berman – LinkedInbox
- Alex Berman – Twitter 10k
- Ben Settle’s – Copy Troll
- Aleric Heck – Profitable YouTube Channel Accelerator
- Tom Breeze – YouTube Ads Workshop
- Dan Henry – YouTube Ads For Selling Courses
- Nick Shackelford – How to Run Facebook Ads (FOUNDR)
- Tyler Narducci – The Done For You Agency
- Bow & Arrow (Core Version) – A Ghostwriter’s Thousand Dollar Tweets Rules
- Perry Marshall – Google Ads Mastery 2021-22
- Robert Allen – Become Ridiculously Good with Klaviyo in 5 days
- Depesh Mandalia – 7-Figure Meta Ads Playbook 2022
- TikTok Mastery – How to Use Tik Tok Ads to go from 0-$10k Profit Per Month
- Affiliate Marketing – Tik Tok Ads Hacks to Boost Your Sales
- Jimmy Farley – Organic Tiktok Academy
- Chase Chappell – TikTok Ads Mastery Course
- Tocked Live App – A Secret TikTok Algorithm Hack That Banks Us $228.90+ Daily
- $100-$500/day Easy With This New Youtube Method
- Keith Krance – TikTok Growth Training
- Savannah Sanchez – TikTok Ads
- GMB Verified Listings without Postcard + Google Business Profile Master Classes 2022 – GMB Master Classes
- Google Analytics, GA4, GTM. How to improve your marketing?
- Advanced Google Analytics 4 (GA4)
- Google Analytics 4 (GA4) Essential Training
- Mindvalley - Lifebook Lite
- Shelley Hutchinson – LinkedIn Quality Leads Formula
- [Step-by-Step Method] My TikTok Guide to Making $3000+ Monthly, Without EVER Showing your Face
- Jordan Platten – LearnAds – Facebook Ads Pro
- Jeremy Miner – Objections Masterclass FB
- Julius Fedorovicius – GA4 Course + Two Google Tag Manager Courses Bundle
- Ben Heath – Facebook Ads Insiders
- Robby Blanchard – Bulletproof Accounts
- Max Tornow – Freedom Business Mentoring – 30 Seconds A Day Viral Growth Masterclass
- Youri – YouTube Automation First Academy 2022
- Jon Corres – The YouTube Success System 2.0
- Depesh Mandalia – 7-Figure Meta Ads Playbook 2022
- Perry Marshall – Slingshot Recovery
- David Hood – Operation SEO Agency Empire
- Matthew Woodward – 90 Day SEO
- Manuel Suarez – The Catapult Ranking System
- Chris M. Walker – Superstar SEO Academy
- Jason Wright – Local SEO Domination 2020
- Matthew Woodward – 90 Day SEO
- Charles Floate – SEO Side Hustle
- Charles Floate – Native NoFollow – Link Building
- Charles Floate – The Search Stack-Master SEO Package
- Charles Floate – Safe & Strong The Definitive Guide To Private Blog Networks
- Charles Floate – SEO Gems- Advanced Money Hat SEO 2021
- Charles Floate – Omniscient OnPage SEO 2021
- Nathan Gotch – Gotch SEO Academy 2020
- Chase Reiner – SEO Pro Courses Bundle 2020
- SEORockstars 2021 Recordings
- Harmon Brothers – How To Make Your Ads Funny
- Jim Edwards – Copywriting Secrets
- Harmon Brothers – 14-Day Script Challenge
- Nate Schmidt – Brain Dead Simple Copy
- Jay Abraham – 94 Billion Dollarman
- Dan Henry – Modern Day Copy
- Tej Dosa – 6 Figure Promotions
- How to Use Keepa for Amazon FBA Wholesale
- Jason Capital – The Capital Copywriting Certification Program 2019
- Ben Settle – Email Players List Swell
- Joshua Lisec – The Best Way To Say It
- UX Writing: Creating A UX Writing Style Guide In 5 Easy Steps
- Introduction to UX Writing: How to Write Great Microcopy
- UX Writing Finding Your Voice & Tone in 4 Easy Steps
- Mindful UX Writing: Writing for a Diverse Audience
- The UX Portfolio Formula - A UX portfolio course created by Sarah Doody
- Copyhackers – Copy School 2020
- Chris Orzechowski – Email Copy Academy
- Chris Orzechowski – Quick And Dirty Sales Letter
- Adam Enfroy – Blog Growth Engine
- Adam Enfroy – Backlink Blueprint & Affiliate Advantage Bundle
- Daniel Throssell – Email Copywriting Compendium
- Daniel Throssell – Market Detective
- Van Vizovisek – Become a Jedi Copy Master
- Alex Cattoni – Write & Ignite Challenge
- Jeremy Moser – Landing Page Copywriting Mastery
- Dickie Bush – Ship 30 for 30
- Ian Stanley – 90 Days to Freedom Jumpstart
- Cardinal Mason and Chase Dimond – Copy MBA + The Freelancing Masterclass
- Alex Cattoni – Copy Posse Launch Files
- Dan Koe – The 2 Hour Writer
- John Yoon - Project Verum Ecom Foundations
- Oberlo 101
- Franklin Hatchett – Ecom Elites 2.0
- Sarah Chrisp – Ecomm ClubHouse
- David Zaleski – FBA Academy
- Jared Goetz – Ecom Hacks Academy 2020
- Adrian Morrison – eCom Success Academy
- Cold Email Wizard - Cold Email Mastery
- Alex Berman – Email 10k
- Kai Bax Quantum Leap Ecomm Agency
- Helium 10 Elite – Amazon FBA Mastermind
- Cold Email Wizard – The Vault
- Daniel Fazio – Video Sales Letter Mastery (Cold Email Wizard)
- Alex Berman – Cold Email University
- Chase Dimond – Email Marketing Course
- Chase Dimond – Master Campaign Calendar Guide
- Klaviyo Email Marketing Masterclass
- Dan Vas – Ecom Freedom FBA
- Dan Vas – Ecom Freedom X Course 2019
- Chase Dimond – 7-Figure Email Playbook
- Boyuan Zhao – Ecommerce Email Marketing School
- Daniel Throssell – Campaign Conqueror
- Alex Cattoni – Own The Inbox Challenge
- Tanner Henkel & Jerrod Harlan – 7-Figure Email Machine
- Soulja & Franky – The Blackhat Course
- Frank Kern – Evergreen Email Machine
- Ezra Firestone – Smart Email Marketing 2.0
- Ezra Firestone – Blue Ribbon Mastermind
- Parikchhit Basnet – Elite Email Marketing Course
- Foundr – Ecommerce Masters 2020
- Yengub & Jembourouh eCcom Incubator Inner Circle Mentorship Program
- Sebastian Esqueda – Ecom Revolution Training Program
- Todd Brown – MFA Internal Traffic Training
- Stephen Floyd – Traffic Engines
- Ed O’Keefe – Traffic Mastery Live Nashville
- Colin Dijs – ClickBank Mastermind 2020
- The Affiliate Marketing Virtual Summit
- Jacob Caris – Super Affiliate Accelerator
- Duston MacGroarty – Build A $1K/Day Challenge
- Gael Breton, Mark Webster – Authority Hacker Pro 2020
- Robby Blanchard – Commission Hero 2020
- Ben Settle – Affiliate Launch Copynomicon
- Income School – Project 24 (2020)
- Franklin Hatchett – Savage Affiliates 2.0
- John Crestani – Super Affiliate System 3.0
- GAEL BRETON & MARK WEBSTER – THE AUTHORITY SITE SYSTEM 2019
- MATT DIGGITY – AFFILIATE LAB
- PAOLO BERINGUEL – CLICKBANK FOR BEGINNERS
- Youngjoon Sun – Amazon FBA Mastermind
- Gael Breton, Mark Webster – Authority Hacker Pro 2021
- Bogdan – Affiliate Marketing Freedom Blueprint
- Weerk – Super Affiliate Guild
- Melisa Vong (Foundr) – Infinite Income on Amazon
- Sophie Howard - Amazon Jetstream Income
- 6 steps to 6 figures - Dan Lok
- Dan Lok - High Ticket Closer™ Certification
- Dan Lok – Perfect Closing Script
- Dan Lok – Tube Your Own Horn
- Dan Lok – Dan Lok – High-Income Copywriter
- Dan Lok – Unlock the Millionaire Within
- Dan Lok – Millionaire Productivity Secrets
- Dan Lok – Public Speaking Secrets
- Dan Lok – YouTube Secrets
- Dan Lok – Dan On Demand 2019
- Dan Lok – High-Income Copywriter
- The Futur - Typography 01
- CHRIS DO (THE FUTUR) – HOW TO FIND CLIENTS
- TheFutur - How To Negotiate
- TE NELSON – LEAD GENERATION AGENCY FOR AUTO DEALERSHIPS
For any course send me a message on telegram my username is: courseboss or send Instagram at coursesdealz https://linktr.ee/courseboss
submitted by MinimumVegetable9546
to imangadzhiagencynav [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 09:02 W3F_Bill Polkadot Digest 23 Mar 2023
submitted by W3F_Bill
to Polkadot [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 09:00 AutoModerator Boston Daily Discussion Thread, Thursday March 23
This thread is for chatting about what is going on in Boston today. This includes the news about today's commute, what is going on around Boston, commonly asked questions, as well as a general free chat throughout the day.
Example topics include:
- Regularly asked questions
- Best places to go for a hike/walk in or around Boston
- Updates on the COVID-19 situation in Boston/other local towns
- Best places to go out to eat or drink
- Things going on in and around Boston
- General questions that you feel do not require an entire thread
- Music you have been listening to lately, or shows you have started watching
- Skyline or sunset pictures
Here are some useful links as well:
- The weather
- MBTA alerts and delays
- Official COVID-19 Information
Please be civil and keep things SFW.
Self promotion of Boston related events, activities, and news is allowed so long as the event is happening within the next 5 days and not a regularly occurring event.
If there is something you'd like to see here please message the moderators
and let us know.
submitted by AutoModerator
to boston [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:59 Ace-Whatever March 23rd Update
| || |This week: Remember the days when the only thing you had to distinguish was the TV and Endless Waltz versions of the Gundams from Wing? Fun times. BB is just writing u/doomguy11's Youtube thumbnail flavor text for him now New MS submitted by Ace-Whatever to GBO2 [link] [comments] Angry Sniffles
Gouf [F Unit] [TB] - 400 General, Ground, 2-Star, LV1
- A unit based on the original Gouf unit. Seized from the Zeon Army after the One Year War, it was modified and operated by a faction known as the South Seas Alliance.
- This unit has a great deal in common with the Gouf Custom, such as its armor and some of the optional embedded weaponry.
- It features two large fans on its back that provide hovering capabilities and aerial mobility.
- 15000 HP, 17 ballistic res., 10 beam res., 15 melee res., 10 range, 30 melee, 130 speed, 190 boost speed, 75 thruster, 60 rotation.
- slots: 14 close 9 mid 5 long.
- Primary Weapon
- Giant Bazooka - 1600 power, 6 rounds, 325 range (Whatsamatter BB? The MS has [TB] labels up the wazoo and THIS is what you decided to skip?)
- Gouf Heat Saber [TB] - 2250 power
- Secondary Weapon
- Gouf Heat Rod [TB] - 1900 power
- Gouf 3-Barrel Gatling Gun [TB] - 200 power, 30 rounds, 175 range
- Gouf Zaku Machine Gun [TB] - 100 power, 60 rounds, 275 range (BB apparently doesn't know the fine art of filing off the serial number. Onore Ohtagaki! \shakes fist*)*
- Gouf Shield [TB] - 3000 HP, Size M
- Skills - Shock Absorber 3, Quick Boost 3, Evasion, Leg Buffer, Flight Control 2, Balancer, Melee, Radar, Flight System, High Spec Flight Control, Back Add-On Buffer 2
Do a 10 roll to dress as the ghosts of pilots past. https://preview.redd.it/gmpqhudtwfpa1.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=e8bf7fb6027b6daebb763dee8dcdba672e23d2be Limited Banner
Roll now for another shot at getting Tweety. New Levels You stare at the abyss. The abyss shrugs back. New RT Items New DP Items Matilda-saaaaan!
2023.03.23 08:58 jhanad123 Hotel Central Reservation System
| || | submitted by jhanad123 to u/jhanad123 [link] [comments]
Hotel Central Reservation System – BookingXML
A central reservation system or CRS is a platform used in the hotel industry to centralize reservations, distribution, charges and listings in real time. BookingXML is a key tool in order to streamline the operational processes behind running a hotel because it joints and centralizes information from the property management system
, several distribution channels, and call centres all in one platform.
In this article, we’ll see more in detail about what a CRS is, what it’s used for and how it works. Understanding how this system works is key to optimizing your distribution strategy and increasing the revenue available per room and taking the human error factor out of the equation. What is a hotel CRS?
A Central Reservation System
, or CRS, is a technology that lies at the heart of a hotel’s functions. It’s a computerized system that contains the hotel’s accessibility, rates, and inventory (ARI) data and helps handle online and offline bookings. With the support of the channel manager that we discuss below, it distributes the hotel information to different sales channels — such as GDSs, OTAs, independent travel agents, and its own website, — synchronizes reservations, and processes transactions.
Implementing a CRS expansion overall efficiency due to the automation of numerous processes, i.e., immediately updating the hotel’s ARI across all distribution channels or sending confirmation emails. Obviously, that speeds up performance, minimizes errors caused by manual operation, and decrease the cost of human labour. Also, the CRS booking capabilities offer an easy way for clients to handle their own reservations which increases their satisfaction and loyalty. How does a central reservation system work for hotels?
This kind of system is basically an application or software that allows your hotel to handle distribution and bookings. It does this by transferring data to the various distribution channels, allowing your hotel to connect to potential clients and travel managers worldwide. All the reservation sources will develop in one system under the same unique interface.
As we’ve already discussed, one of the main uses of the central reservation system in the hospitality industry is to handle room allocations, as well as to monitor charges and availability across all distribution channels
BookingXML saves hotels time by synchronizing with the PMS so that hoteliers don’t have to use various platforms. It can also be used to generate multi-channel strategies and analyze how this impacts reservations. Finally, it also works to monitor the market situations and adjust the strategy to meet the market trends.
A central reservation system is used in the hospitality industry to offer other services to clients, which helps increase the average price per booking and makes cancellations less likely. Furthermore, you can more simply monitor your clients with special requests or needs. Why hotel central reservation system is needed for hotels and resorts?
The central reservation system is of greater help to the hotel staff as well as to the hotel owners.
· Helps in managing the booking without any mistakes and conflicts. Though hotel carries Booking Engine (BE) and Channel Manager (CM) software, central reservation system resolves problems which can’t be handled with BE and CM.
· CRS helps hotel owners and also hotel staff to not only make the reservation of the guest but also view the details across all the computers in the system thus eliminating the confusion and the booking problem.
· Assist in forecasting and to get the overview of the total number of bookings for a particular time period, see which is the busy season and which is the period when your hotel is getting a smaller number of bookings.
· One can handle all the hotel’s reservation from one single point unless all the systems are connected through the CRS software.
· Helps in understanding the booking pattern and guides in developing a better customer relationship.
· The system possesses the ability to hold data and the information of the guest which can be easily retrieved. This helps the hotels in managing a long list of customers. How to find best Hotel CRS System?
BookingXML, leading Travel Technology Company
represents Hotel CRS System - Hotel Central Reservation System, which helps to manage hotel reservation and maximize hotel booking to improve customer experience.
We have experienced developer establish best Hotel CRS System - Hotel Central Reservation System which is simply integrated in travel agent exciting travel portal and also simply integration with multiple suppliers from global market and offer best online hotel booking system experience to travel agent. We also offer best API Integration services.
We establish best Hotel CRS System which helps both B2B and B2C Company. We generate best Online Meta Search Hotel CRS System which simply searching hotel with less time.
BookingXML gives best Hotel Quotation Booking System, Hotel CRS System – Hotel Central Reservations System which is online hotel booking software solution designed for travel agency, tour operator and travel companies to facilitate the work of hotel reservation online. What are the uses of CRS hotel software?
Still getting confused about CRS hotel software, Let’s clear your doubts about it by highlighting some of the uses of CRS hotel software
· CRS is an online platform providing information to clients related to hotels.
· The system aids hotels in managing their hotel price, booking, inventory, and reservations in real-time.
· Online payment gateway integration
· Customer data management in real-time
· Booking cancellation and refund management
· Most user-friendly reservation system Key features of the Central Reservation System for Hotels
· It permits users to search for hotels in a specific location or city by entering their dates of stay, the number of clients, and budget requirements.
· The system permits users to make reservations for rooms at any time of day or night without having to wait on hold or deal with an operator.
· They can also make difference to existing reservations by using their computer or mobile devices.
· The system offers information about amenities such as restaurants and transportation options in each hotel location so that clients can plan out their trip ahead of time if they wish. Benefits of Central Reservation Systems (CRS)
· Central reservation systems help you improve your hotel business.
· A central reservation system can help you get more bookings, which means that you will have a higher occupancy rate, as well as higher revenue and profits.
· It can also reduce costs for any hotel or accommodation provider by providing them with an easy way of making bookings and reducing the number of calls received from customers looking to make reservations.
· The automated process becomes more efficient, allowing more time for managing other aspects of the business-like marketing campaigns or new product development initiatives.
· The result increases profitability from existing customers while attracting new ones via word-of-mouth recommendations from satisfied clients who have visited other properties managed by that same provider before deciding where they want to stay next time around!
For more details, Pls visit our website: https://www.bookingxml.com/hotel-central-reservation-system.php
2023.03.23 08:58 Formal-Indication661 Questions about ring road in may
Im curently in planing of ring road in may. And i have few questions posibly few more as my planing are go further. It will be first 9 days (considering about 10) of may. We are hikers and we would try take few hikes as kirkjufell, fimmvorduhals as far we can get or weather will allow and return, fagradalsfjall... we receive recommendations.
As i started planing and research It looks like we will return to do westfjord and f road. 😶
Do you recomend go with caddy campervan or larger van, because of weather conditios and possible more time spent in van?
Is 9 full day pushing?
Sorry for english and Thanks for help 🙂
submitted by Formal-Indication661
to VisitingIceland [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:58 tienganh_langmaster CÂU ĐIỀU KIỆN LOẠI 3: ĐỊNH NGHĨA, CẤU TRÚC, CÁCH DÙNG VÀ BÀI TẬP
| || |Câu điều kiện loại 3 (Conditional sentences) submitted by tienganh_langmaster to u/tienganh_langmaster [link] [comments]
là dạng phức tạp và có độ khó cao nhất trong nhóm câu điều kiện. Câu điều kiện loại 3 có cách chia động từ biến đổi theo từng trường hợp, dùng nhiều phân từ 2 (P2) nên cũng gây rắc rối cho người học.
Câu điều kiện loại 3 thường xuyên xuất hiện trong các bài kiểm tra tiếng Anh, đặc biệt phần bài tập trắc nghiệm về ngữ pháp tiếng Anh nâng cao. Cùng Langmaster tìm hiểu chi tiết cấu trúc câu điều kiện loại 3 và luyện tập nhanh nhé.
1. Khái niệm câu điều kiện loại 3
1.1. Câu điều kiện (Conditional sentences) là gì?
Trước khi tìm hiểu về câu điều kiện loại 3, cùng nhắc lại kiến thức nền tảng về câu điều kiện. Câu điều kiện trong tiếng Anh dùng để giải thích về một sự việc nào đó có thể xảy ra khi điều kiện nói đến xảy ra. Câu điều kiện cơ bản
sẽ bao gồm hai mệnh đề tách biệt.
- Mệnh đề chính
- Mệnh đề “if” hay còn được gọi là mệnh đề điều kiện; mệnh đề phụ. Mệnh đề này đưa ra giả thuyết, điều kiện để mệnh đề chính trở thành sự thật.
Cấu trúc câu điều kiện cơ bản sẽ có dạng: Mệnh đề chính + mệnh đề IF Mệnh đề IF, mệnh đề chính
Ví dụ câu điều kiện:
- I will go to school on time if I get up on time. (Tôi sẽ tới trường đúng giờ nếu tôi thức dậy đúng giờ.)
- If I were Sarah, I would never marry Thomas. (Nếu tôi là Sarah, chắc chắn tôi sẽ không bao giờ cưới Thomas.)
- I would have gotten a better job opportunity if I’d studied English at Langmaster. (Tôi đáng ra sẽ có cơ hội việc làm tốt hơn nếu như tôi đã học tiếng Anh tại Langmaster.)
1.2. Câu điều kiện loại 3 là gì?
Tùy vào tính chất thời gian và khả năng xảy ra của phần giả thuyết, câu điều kiện trong tiếng Anh được chia thành các loại như sau:
- Câu điều kiện loại 0: diễn đạt chân lý
- Câu điều kiện loại 1: giả thuyết có thật ở hiện tại
- Câu điều kiện loại 2: giả thuyết không có thật ở hiện tại
- Câu điều kiện loại 3: không có thật ở quá khứ
- Câu điều kiện hỗn hợp: Mixed conditional
Trong bài ngày hôm nay, chúng ta sẽ cùng tìm hiểu kĩ về câu điều kiện loại 3. Đây là dạng thức khó nhất và cũng có nhiều chú ý nhất của nhóm kiến thức về câu điều kiện. Câu điều kiện loại 3 được dùng để giải thích một sự việc không có thực trong quá khứ.
Dạng câu này luôn chứa một giả thuyết không thực tế. Khi người nói sử dụng câu điều kiện loại 3, họ thường thể hiện sự tiếc nuối của mình.
Trong câu điều kiện loại 3, thời gian của hai mệnh đề chính và phụ đều nằm ở quá khứ. Tình huống được đưa ra ở mệnh đề If là một giả thuyết trái với quá khứ.
Ví dụ câu điều kiện loại 3:
- If I had known she was not coming, I wouldn’t have come here too. (Nếu tôi mà biết là cô ấy không tới thì tôi cũng sẽ không tới đây.)
- If Harry hadn’t called me, I might have forgotten about the test. (Nếu Harry đã không gọi cho tôi thì tôi đã có thể quên mất về bài kiểm tra.)
- If I had met Happy, I would have invited him to dinner. (Nếu mà tôi gặp Happy thì tôi đã mời anh ấy tới dùng bữa tối rồi.)
=> CÔNG THỨC, CÁCH DÙNG, BÀI TẬP VỀ CÂU ĐIỀU KIỆN LOẠI 1
=> CHỈ 10 PHÚT NẮM VỮNG CẤU TRÚC CÂU ĐIỀU KIỆN LOẠI 2 VÀ BIẾN THỂ
2. Cấu trúc câu điều kiện loại 3
Tất cả các dạng câu điều kiện nói chung và câu điều kiện loại 3 nói riêng sẽ có 2 mệnh đề. Mệnh đề chứa if cung cấp thông tin giả thuyết “nếu”, mệnh đề chính mô tả kết quả đi theo “thì”.
2.1. Cấu trúc câu điều kiện loại 3, câu khẳng định: If + S + had + P2, S + would/should/could/… + have + P2 = S + would/should/could/… + have + P2 + If + S + had + P2,
Cách chia động từ câu điều kiện loại 3:
- Động từ trong mệnh đề If luôn chia ở thì QUÁ KHỨ HOÀN THÀNH
- Nếu mệnh đề If đứng phía trước mệnh đề kết quả, giữa 2 mệnh đề cần có dấu phẩy “,”
Ví dụ về câu điều kiện loại 3:
- If I had been luckier, I would have passed the exam. (Nếu tôi đã may mắn hơn thì có lẽ tôi đã có thể vượt qua bài test.)
- If they had had money, they would have bought a better car. (Nếu họ có nhiều tiền thì họ đã mua 1 cái ô tô xịn hơn.)
- Jamie could have been there on time if he had woken up on time. (Jamie đã có thể tới đây đúng giờ nếu anh ấy thức dậy đúng giờ.)
2.2. Cấu trúc câu điều kiện loại 3 phủ định: Cấu trúc câu điều kiện loại 3 phủ định: If + S + had not + P2, S + would/should/could/… + have + P2 = S + would/should/could/… + have + P2 + If + S + had not + P2,
Ví dụ về câu điều kiện loại 3 phủ định:
- If I hadn’t been unlucky, I could have passed the exam. (Nếu tôi đã không gặp vận đen thì tôi đã vượt qua bài kiểm tra rồi.)
- If it hadn't rained, Sarah would have gone to the beach. (Nếu trời đã không mưa thì Sarah đã ra bãi biển chơi.)
- Samie could have been there on time if his car hadn't broken down. (Samie đã có thể tới đây đúng giờ nếu xe ô tô của anh ấy không bị hỏng.)
3. Cách dùng câu điều kiện loại 3 trong tiếng Anh
Câu điều kiện loại 3 có thể được dùng khi muốn nói về các khả năng xảy ra với sự việc trong quá khứ. Tùy thuộc vào mức độ chắc chắn của giả thuyết đưa ra mà chúng ta sẽ có cách dùng và cấu trúc câu tương ứng.
3.1. Câu điều kiện loại 3 nói đến 1 sự việc đã không có thật trong quá khứ.
Đây là chức năng cơ bản nhất của câu điều kiện loại 3, đặc biệt khi người nói muốn diễn tả sự tiếc nuối của mình về 1 sự kiện trong quá khứ.
Ví dụ về câu điều kiện loại 3.
- I would have gotten a better job opportunity if I’d studied English at Langmaster. (Tôi đáng ra sẽ có cơ hội việc làm tốt hơn nếu như tôi đã học tiếng Anh tại Langmaster.)
- If Harry had called me, I wouldn’t have forgotten about the test. (Nếu Harry đã gọi cho tôi thì tôi đã không quên mất bài kiểm tra.)
- If it hadn't rained, my shoes wouldn’t have been wet. (Nếu trời đã không mưa thì đôi giày của tôi đã không bị ướt.)
Langmaster - Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh cơ bản Cách sử dụng CÂU ĐIỀU KIỆN [Tiếng Anh cho người mất gốc]
3.2. Câu điều kiện loại 3 với “might” nói đến 1 sự việc có thể xảy ra trong quá khứ nhưng không chắc chắn
Khi dùng might ở mệnh đề kết quả trong câu điều kiện loại 3, người nói muốn phỏng đoán về 1 kết quả xảy ra nhưng với mức độ chắc chắn không cao.
Ví dụ câu điều kiện loại 3.
- I might have won the 1st prize if I’d studied harder. (Tôi có lẽ đã thắng giải nhất nếu như tôi học chăm hơn.)
- If I had had more money, I might have been happier. (Tôi có lẽ đã hạnh phúc hơn nếu tôi có nhiều tiền hơn.)
- If you had asked me about him, I might have told you the truth. (Nếu bạn đã hỏi tôi về hắn ta thì có lẽ tôi đã nói cho bạn nghe sự thật.)
3.3. Câu điều kiện loại 3 với “could” nói đến 1 sự việc có thể xảy ra trong quá khứ nếu giả thuyết xảy ra
Khi dùng could ở mệnh đề kết quả trong câu điều kiện loại 3, người nói muốn nói về 1 kết quả xảy ra từ giả thuyết với mức độ chắc chắn. Ví dụ câu điều kiện loại 3.
- If I had enough money, I could have bought an iPhone 14. (Nếu tôi có đủ tiền, tôi đã có thể mua iPhone 14.)
- If I had come to class on time, I could have caught up with the lesson. (Nếu tôi đã tới lớp đúng giờ thì tôi đã có thể theo kịp với bài giảng.)
- If the shops had been open, they could have bought something to eat. (Nếu các cửa hàng vẫn còn mở cửa thì họ đã có thể mua cái gì đó để ăn.)
=> TẤT TẦN TẬT VỀ CẤU TRÚC CAUSE TRONG TIẾNG ANH
=> “ẴM” TRỌN ĐIỂM NGỮ PHÁP CẤU TRÚC CÂU HỎI ĐUÔI CÙNG LANGMASTER
4. Lưu ý khi dùng câu điều kiện loại 3 trong tiếng Anh
Có vài lưu ý nhỏ về câu điều kiện loại 3 mà bạn cần nắm được để có thể sử dụng thành thạo cấu trúc này.
- Trong câu luôn luôn có 2 động từ ở dạng P2, ở cả mệnh đề chính và mệnh đề If
- Trong câu có thể kèm với tân ngữ hoặc không
- Mệnh đề If có thể đứng trước hoặc đứng ngay sau mệnh đề chính trong câu.
- "would" và "had" đều có thể viết tắt thành "'d" nên để tránh nhầm lẫn, các bạn nhớ rằng "would" không xuất hiện ở mệnh đề if nên khi có viết tắt “‘d”ở mệnh đề này thì đó là "had".
- Với câu điều kiện loại 3 dạng phủ định, If not có thể thay bằng Unless
Ví dụ: If
you had not
studied lazily, you could have passed the Chemistry exam.
you had studied lazily, you could have passed the Chemistry exam.
(Nếu anh ấy không lười học thì anh ấy đã có thể vượt qua bài kiểm tra hóa.) If
Harry had not
called me, I would have forgotten about the test.
Harry had called me, I would have forgotten about the test.
(Nếu Harry đã không gọi cho tôi thì tôi đã quên mất bài kiểm tra.)
- If có thể được thay bằng: Suppose/Supposing; in case; even if ; as long as, so long as; provided (that); on condition (that);...
Ví dụ: If
I had enough money, I could have bought an iPhone 14.
I had enough money, I could have bought an iPhone 14.
(Nếu tôi có đủ tiền, tôi đã có thể mua iPhone 14.) If
it hadn't rained, my shoes wouldn’t have been wet.
that it hadn’t rained, my shoes wouldn’t have been wet.
(Nếu trời đã không mưa thì đôi giày của tôi đã không bị ướt.)
5. Biến thể với câu điều kiện loại 3 trong tiếng Anh
Trong một vài trường hợp cụ thể nhất định, cấu trúc câu điều kiện loại 3 cơ bản sẽ được điều chỉnh để phù hợp với ngữ cảnh. Giả thuyết tại quá khứ cho ra kết quả mà hành động chưa hoàn thành hoặc liên tục (mệnh đề chính ở thì hiện tại hoàn thành tiếp diễn). If + S + had + P2, S + would + had + been + V-ing
Giả thuyết không có thật trong quá khứ và kết quả không có thật ở hiện tại If + S + had + P2, S + would + V
- If the weather had been better, I'd have been playing basketball today. (Nếu thời tiết tốt hơn, chúng tôi đã có thể chơi bóng rổ ngày hôm nay.)
- If I had not been sick, I’d have been going on a trip with my parents. (Nếu tôi đã không bị ốm thì tôi đã đang đi du lịch cùng với bố mẹ của mình.)
- If they had followed my way, they would be the champion now. (Nếu họ đã chịu làm theo cách của tôi, thì giờ họ đã trở thành nhà vô địch.)
- If I had won the lottery, I would quit my job. (Nếu tôi mà trúng sổ xố thì tôi sẽ nghỉ việc.)
=> NẮM BẮT NGAY CÂU ĐIỀU KIỆN HỖN HỢP: NGỮ PHÁP VÀ BÀI TẬP Giả thuyết có tính tiếp diễn, hoàn thành trong quá khứ If + S + had + been + V-ing, S + would + have/has + P2
- If it hadn't been snowing the whole week, I would not have chance to build the snowman outside. (Nếu không phải do có tuyết rơi suốt cả tuần thì chúng ta đã không thể đắp người tuyết bên ngoài.)
- If I hadn't been feeling unwell, I could have worked at my best. (Nếu không phải do tôi bị ốm thì tôi đã có thể làm việc hết công suất rồi.)
NGỮ PHÁP TIẾNG ANH CƠ BẢN: CÁC DẠNG CÂU ĐIỀU KIỆN - Học tiếng Anh online miễn phí
6. Đảo ngữ câu điều kiện loại 3
Câu điều kiện loại 3 có thể được dưới dạng câu đảo ngữ khi bạn muốn nhấn mạnh hơn vào kết quả, hành động, sự việc của mệnh đề chính. Had + S + P2, S + would/could/should + have + P2
- If I had met Happy, I would have invited him to dinner.
Happy, I would have invited him to dinner
(Nếu mà tôi gặp Happy thì tôi đã mời anh ấy tới dùng bữa tối rồi.)
- If I had been luckier, I could have passed the exam.
luckier, I could have passed the exam.
(Nếu tôi đã may mắn hơn thì có lẽ tôi đã có thể vượt qua bài test.)
7. Bài tập câu điều kiện loại 3 có đáp án
Bài tập 1: Viết dạng đúng của các từ trong ngoặc
- I (send) _______ Happy a parcel if I (have) _______ his address.
- If he (not/look) ________ at the phone, he (not/hit) _______ the wall.
- If Jack (not/break) _______ his leg, he (take) _______ part in the dancing contest.
- She (not/leave) _______ home suddenly if her father (not/scold) ______ her.
- If it (not/start) _______ raining, the kids (walk) _______ in the park.
- My sister (go) _______ the gym yesterday if she (not/be) _______ so tired.
- We (swim) _______ in the lake if there (not/be) _______ so much trash there.
- If I (see) _______ you in the pool yesterday, I (swim) _______ with you.
- If she (take) _______ the bus, she (not/arrive) _______ at the office on time.
- If I (know) _______ my boss was in hospital, I (visit) _______ him.
Bài tập 2: Chọn đáp án đúng để hoàn thành câu 1. We ________ got lost if we ________ not had a map.
A. get/have B. get/had
C. would have got/had D. got/would had 2. If you ________ had a son, _______ called him Sam?
A. have/call B. had/would you have
C. would have/would you D. had/would you 3. If you ________ the film, you ________ it.
A. watch/like B. had/would you have
C. would watch/liked D. had watch/would have like 4. I _________ to London if I ________ English.
A. could have gone/had known B. went/had knew
C. would go/knew D. go/would know 5. If you _________ added more sugar, the cake _________ better.
A. added/had tasted B. had added/would have tasted
C. add/taste D. had added/would tasted 6. I _________ you clearlier if I _________ my glasses.
A. would see/wore B. saw/wore
C. could have seen/had worn D. see/had worn 7. We _________ to the beach if we _________ in Florida.
A. would go/were B. went/were
C. could have gone/be D. would have gone/had been 8. If my mother _________ breakfast, I _________ really happy.
A. had made/would be B. made/am
C. makes/was D. would have made/had been 9. The dog _________ you if you _________ him.
A. didn’t bark/don’t teased B. wouldn’t have barked/hadnot teased
C. doesn’t barked/tease D. hadn’t barked/hadn’t teased 10. If the lady _________ the boy, he _________ into the van.
A. wouldn’t stop/had jumped B. didn’t stop/would jump
C. hadn’t stopped/would have jumped D. didn’t stopped/jumped
Bài tập 3: Viết lại câu điều kiện loại 3 ở dạng đảo ngữ.
- If I’d studied English at Langmaster, I would have gotten a better job opportunity.
- If Harry hadn’t called me, I might have forgotten about the test.
- If I had come to class on time, I could have caught up with the lesson.
- If they had had more money, they might have been happier.
- If I had won the lottery, I would quit my job.
Đáp án bài tập câu điều kiện loại 3:
Bài tập 1:
- would have sent/had had
- had not been looking/would not have hit
- hadn't broken/could have taken
- wouldn't have left/hadn't scoled
- hadn't started/would have walked
- would have gone/hadn't been
- could have swimmed/wouldn't be
- had seen/would have swimmed
- had taken/couldn't have arrived
- had known/would have visited
Bài tập 2:
- C 2. B
- D 4. A
- B 6. C
- D 8. A
- B 10. C
Bài tập 3.
- Had I studied English at Langmaster, I would have gotten a better job opportunity.
- Had Harry not called me, I might have forgotten about the test.
- Had I come to class on time, I could have caught up with the lesson.
- Had they had more money, they might have been happier.
- Had I won the lottery, I would quit my job.
Vừa rồi là toàn bộ cấu trúc, cách dùng và bài tập thực hành câu điều kiện loại 3
phiên bản chi tiết nhất. Đây là phần ngữ pháp thông dụng trong tiếng Anh mà chắc chắn bạn phải hiểu rõ. Chúc các bạn thành công nhờ các hướng dẫn từ Langmaster.
Nếu bạn cảm thấy mình tự học tiếng Anh chưa hiệu quả và cần tìm người trợ giúp thì để lại thông tin liên lạc như số điện thoại cho Langmaster nhé. Chúng tôi có khóa học gia sư 1 kèm 1 giúp bạn học tiếng Anh hiệu quả hơn mỗi ngày. Đăng ký TẠI ĐÂY
2023.03.23 08:58 Advanced_Falcon_2816 GTA 6 Graphics: What Improvements Could We See?
As technology continues to improve, it's safe to say that we can expect significant graphical improvements in GTA 6 compared to its predecessor, GTA 5. Here are a few areas where we could potentially see major improvements:
Realistic lighting: With advancements in graphics technology, we can expect to see more realistic lighting effects in GTA 6. This could include better shadows, reflections, and lighting that changes based on the time of day and weather conditions.
Improved textures: Rockstar Games is known for their attention to detail, and we can expect that to continue with GTA 6. We could see improved textures for everything from characters to buildings to vehicles, making the game look even more realistic.
More detailed environments: In GTA 6, we could potentially see more detailed environments, with more NPCs walking around and more interactive objects to interact with. This could create a more immersive experience for players and make the game world feel even more alive.
Enhanced weather effects: Weather has always played a role in the GTA series, but we could see even more impressive weather effects in GTA 6. This could include realistic rain, thunderstorms, and even hurricanes or tornadoes.
Overall, we can expect the graphics in GTA 6 to be a major step up from its predecessor, with more attention to detail and more immersive environments. It's sure to be a visual feast for fans of the series.
GTA 5 Modder 👑 Buy gta 5 accounts http://Furymodz.com
// Fortnite // GTA 5 Accounts, Mods 💎 Creator on Patreon: http://patreon.com/furymodz
submitted by Advanced_Falcon_2816
to gta5_moddedaccounts [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:56 beginners-blog 20 cute texts to send your boyfriend to make him happy
- "Hey babe, if you were a vegetable, you'd be a 'cute cumber'! 😜 Stay amazing today! 💚"
- "My love for you is like a circle: it has no beginning and no end. Keep being the center of my universe! 🌎💕"
- "I must have been a good detective in a previous life because I found the most incredible treasure: you! 🕵️♀️💎"
- "You're the perfect blend of coffee for my soul: strong, sweet, and always keeping me going. ☕️❤️"
- "Are you a Wi-Fi signal? Because I'm feeling a strong connection with you! 📶😘"
- "You make my heart do cartwheels like an Olympic gymnast! 🤸♂️💗"
- "If our love were a movie, it would be a blockbuster hit – full of action, romance, and endless happy endings! 🍿🎥"
- "You're my personal superhero, always saving my day with your love and care. 🦸♂️💙"
- "Our love is like a mixtape: full of sweet songs and memories that will last a lifetime. 🎶💕"
- "You're the warmest, fuzziest, and cuddliest human blanket I could ever ask for! 🛌💞"
- "If you were a pizza, you'd be my favorite topping: full of flavor and always satisfying! 🍕❤️"
- "Your love is like an endless river of chocolate – sweet, rich, and making every moment better. 🍫💓"
- "Are you a magician? Because whenever you're around, my worries and problems disappear. 🎩✨"
- "If our love story were a book, it would be a bestseller – full of passion, adventure, and happy endings! 📚💖"
- "You must be a baker because you always know how to make my heart rise with joy! 🥖💘"
- "You're the key that unlocks the happiness in my heart. 🔑💗"
- "Our love is like a rollercoaster – full of twists, turns, and exhilarating moments that I never want to end! 🎢💞"
- "Are you a GPS? Because you always lead me in the right direction and make me feel safe. 🗺️💙"
- "You're the marshmallow to my hot chocolate – always making me feel warm, cozy, and loved. ☕️💕"
- "If hugs were currency, I'd be a millionaire thanks to you! Keep being my priceless treasure. 💰💛"
Are you tired of feeling like you're not enough for the man you're interested in? Do you worry about other women catching his eye and stealing him away? If you're ready to make him forget about every other woman and stay loyal to you and only you, then you need to download this free ebook now! The ebook is packed with sneaky techniques that will make him fall head over heels for you and only you. And if you act fast, you'll get a bonus how-to video that reveals secret words that will make any man devoted to you. All you have to do is enter your name and best email address to get your hands on this life-changing information. So what are you waiting for? Download this free ebook now and start building the relationship you've always wanted.
submitted by beginners-blog
to yourrelationshipguide [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:55 Antihero-123 Coinbase'in başı dertte.
2023.03.23 08:54 GrapplerTodd Helping Children Develop Healthy Sleep Habits GrapplerTodd Indian-made Wooden Toys
| || |Developing healthy sleep habits submitted by GrapplerTodd to u/GrapplerTodd [link] [comments]
is crucial for children's physical and mental development. Sleep deprivation can lead to behavioural problems, difficulty concentrating, and impaired cognitive function. Here are some strategies parents can use to help their children develop healthy sleep habits.
Establishing a consistent bedtime routine
can help children prepare for sleep. The routine can include activities such as a warm bath, reading a story, or listening to calming music. Limiting screen time
before bedtime can also improve sleep. The blue light emitted from electronic devices can disrupt sleep by suppressing melatonin, a hormone that regulates sleep. Ensure that your child is getting enough physical activity
during the day. Regular exercise can help children fall asleep easily and improve sleep quality.
Creating a comfortable sleep environment is also important. The room should be cool, dark, and quiet. A comfortable mattress and pillows can also improve sleep quality. Lastly, parents should ensure their children get enough sleep by following age-appropriate sleep guidelines
. Young children may need up to 14 hours of sleep a day, while teenagers may require 8-10 hours.
Incorporating these strategies into a child's routine can help develop healthy sleep habits
. By prioritizing sleep, parents can improve their children's overall well-being and ensure they are well-rested and ready to learn and play. GrapplerTodd Indian-made Wooden Toys
2023.03.23 08:53 Plurii Timatic and Visa-Free Transit at HKG
Hi everyone, I have a small concern that I'm hoping anyone could provide some input for.
I am a Chinese national, and have booked a flight home via All Nippon Airways to Hong Kong, with a short connection from YYC -> YVR operated by Air Canada.
The following is from the official Hong Kong Immigration Department website
- Holders of People’s Republic of China (PRC) passports who are in transit through Hong Kong to and from another country or territory may be granted a stay of seven days on each landing without the prior need to obtain an entry permit
(The above is also specified on Wikipedia
I will be taking the Skypier Ferry Transfer
within 2 hours of my arrival at HKIA to Shenzhen, which is entirely airside and is specifically for travellers that will NOT go through customs to enter Hong Kong territory, and instead go straight to one of the Mainland destination ports such as Fuyong Ferry Terminal. Both Air Canada and All Nippon Airways are participating airlines in the Skypier Baggage Tag-Through
I have taken this route before COVID-19 restrictions, and luckily had no trouble with Air China. However, because this time my initial flight will be with Air Canada, I am worried about having to explain the aforementioned visa policy in case the flight attendant at the boarding gate is not familiar. I understand airlines such as Air Canada use the IATA Timatic system
to check this information, but it appears the online tool does not indicate it.
So my question is, should I be worried about any misunderstandings at the boarding gate in my situation?
I certainly want to avoid a situation where I seem like a difficult passenger holding up the boarding queue with a discussion.
I can purchase the Skypier ticket online in advance if necessary to prove my onward booking for the overseas journey.
Thank you in advance for your time!
submitted by Plurii
to aircanada [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:50 davidsegura PD Wireless Charging Stand vs Apple MagSafe 15w (iPhone 14 Pro)
2023.03.23 08:49 itsAllUpsAndDowns Power draw showing on the display all of the sudden?
I bought an EB70 about two weeks ago. It's working like a charm, however, this morning I noticed 6W output on the display with no load, AC on DC off.
Yes, I know, the inverter will draw power even at no load, but my question is, is it normal for the output of 6W to come up on the display? For the past 14 days it never showed an output/draw when the AC is on. I remember the day I received it, I literally thought "oh well, the inverter power consumption isn't accounted for in whatever the display is showing, better determine the inverter draw through tests later", as it was showing 0W before. What could be wrong? Or, if this is normal, what was wrong before that caused the 6W output to not register on the display?
I'd love to hear what other EB70 owners are experiencing, do you see anything similar when turning on the AC with no load?
submitted by itsAllUpsAndDowns
to bluetti [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:48 anotheracc1401 my sh is healed, I'm 17 days clean and weather is warmer
I think I'm going to wear short sleeves today. I know I'll feel exposed and uncomfortable at times, but I can't with the hoodies anymore. Some of my scars are still really purple and I think I'll cover those with some cute band aids. One step at the time you know. I'm going to the clinic to pick up my script and I know there will be a lot of people, which is scary. But I need to do it. Can someone give me some reassurance that I'm not a freak and it's ok to do this? I'm very anxious. I try to think of it as "I'm a tiger, those are my stripes" lol, I hope it'll work
submitted by anotheracc1401
to selfharm [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:47 ruzzly After 4 seasons I finally got promoted to Gold. I don't know who else to share this with but my fellow Shen enjoyers.
| || | submitted by ruzzly to Shen [link] [comments]
This is the last fight of game 1 of promos.
TL;DR - After 4 seasons of being hardstuck Silver, I finally got promoted to Gold. 124 Games, 56% WR on our boy this season, including 11-2 over the last few days.
Please feel free to skip the following story, but I'd like to have this as a post for the memory in future.
This season started with a lot of hope and I made it to S1 fairly easily playing mostly Shen, Trynd & Urgot. After being 1 or 2 games off promos multiple times, I found myself frustrated, bored, and playing worse as the season went on. I started blaming teammates, and internalizing toxic narratives. I decided to basically give up on getting Gold, and instead try different roles, champs and see if I could find some enjoyment again. At the lowest point, I dropped to Silver 4 - this was 6-7 days ago.
Then Gannicus dropped a video talking about his own struggles and itemising with HeartSteel. This video really resonated with me, and since then I go Ruby start into HS rush. I found it suits my playstyle, and how I enjoy playing Shen. Playing this way I started 2-4, but I felt something had changed and I liked how it felt. In total, since changing to this playstyle/itemisation I am 14-7. Still a small sample size, I know, but for my fellow low elo Shens - I encourage you to watch the video and give it a go. Especially if you are like me and do enjoy being able to do good dmg. The video is here -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9ldvZpaHRA
Just quickly on my promo games: https://www.op.gg/summoners/oce/RuzzyFirestormer
Sett was 5/1, while I was 1/2 early in this game, it wasn't looking good. I was able to turn a few fights in the midgame along, with some good play from teammates. The video is from this game. I finished 6/3/24 with 75% KP and 3 honours.
This one was tough. Although my botlane did really well, I was personally struggling. I was ganked a few times by Hecarim, and him and Cho were pretty fed. I'll be honest, my team carried me but I didn't shirk my responsibilities either. I finished 3/6/14 (34% KP) after being 1/4/2 at 19 mins.
Anyway, I'm just happy to finally get to this point. I know the LP changes made this possible (but they also made it possible for me to drop to S4 quickly, so swings and roundabouts), and I know Gold isn't anything special, but to finally make it here after this many games (I'm level 439) does feel nice - I thought I'd never make it, if I didn't this season. Huge shoutout to Gannicus (give this man some likes and follows), as well as Curtis and Nathan from Broken By Concept Podcast and of course xPetu. Thanks for reading, and being a positive community my fellow Shen lovers. Good luck to you, and I'm going to celebrate with Ashen Guardian Skin, Chroma & Emote - like many of you.
Forgot to screenshot the promoted screen (whoops)
2023.03.23 08:46 dndndndnddd Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) has thin stems.
I've been growing watercress and I feel it's growing slowly and coming out rather weak. Commonly people seem to harvest after 10-12 days but I've been getting my fourth leaves at around 14-15 days. I have a hard time finding info on how much light it needs. I'm using only water and I've been keeping them in blackout for around 3 days. Does anyone have experience with this plant as a microgreen?
Edit: Forgot to mention, I've been giving them 10h of light a day.
submitted by dndndndnddd
to microgreens [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:45 bapehoodies12 Fear of God Essentials Hoodie of 2023
A designer named Jerry Lorenzo was introduced to Barney’s buyers when the retailer became bankrupt. He was in Paris at the time. In 2012, Lorenzo was just starting up a clothing line he called Fear of God, but he didn’t yet fully understand how fashion houses and aspiring fashion houses would operate: They would release each collection only at certain agreed-upon intervals. Known mostly for throwing parties in Los Angeles at the time, he was mainly known. His clothing, characterized by a distorted vertical proportion, was mistakenly called streetwear, a term that, at the time, was applied to a fashion movement that is now widely accepted for men’s clothing like hoodies, and T-Shirts. The person who introduced Lorenzo to the Barneys buyers was Virgil Abloh, who works now for Louis Vuitton but was then launching his own line of clothing, Off-White, and working as Kanye West’s creative director.
How to deal with fear of god clothing
There is a literal meaning behind the name Fear of God. In my house, Christ was central. That’s how I grew up,” says Lorenzo. God-fearing was not always a feature of his character, he admits. As a precaution, I used Jerry Lorenzo instead of my middle name, Manuel. Lorenzo refocused his life and his faith, his Fear of God label began to take shape. As a kid, Lorenzo had limited exposure to secular references, which heavily influenced his clothing line. Essentials fog
Among the notable figures left in his mind were John Bender from The Breakfast Club, Kurt Cobain from Nirvana, and Allen Iverson from the NBA.
The layers complement each other in this modular dressing. Additionally, it describes the current trend of casual clothing that deceives with its price tag.
What makes fear of God essential hoodies popular
In recent times, essentials hoodie
has become extremely popular because they can be worn in any setting for men and women to have a good look and be attractive to everyone. They’re not only comfortable but also extremely attractive to wear on every occasion. When you leave the house, they seem like a difficult search, but they are there for every self-respecting individual. You can find lots of hoodies designed well enough for men and women to wear in any clothing store when you go shopping for clothes. As a good-looking person, you will stand out with fear of god hoodies.
Why do people choose fear of God hoodies?
Further, our best feature is that we have very reasonable prices for every customer. It’s hard to find a hoodie in the market with as many features as ours do. One of the reasons why we’re one of the UK’s most beloved clothing labels is because of it. With a wide array of colors and designs to choose from, we offer high-quality hoodies that are also affordable. Our products provide our customers with the comfort of knowing that they won’t get dirty from chemicals or damaging materials when using them for many years.
Fear of God essential hoodies are attractive?
Fear of God essentials hoodies is available in many different styles, shapes, and colors for men's and women’s essentials hoodie. No longer just for hippies or stoners, the hoodie is a fashionable, comfortable look for many people who are looking for clothing that is both stylish and comfortable in any situation. It is usually produced from good quality fabric and comes in a variety of colors. If you want to look your best on a casual basis, fear of God hoodie is a great choice. Fear of God hoodies is always warm and comfortable – great for staying warm, but best if they fit well. There are a wide variety of stripe patterns and colors available for hoodies, so you’ll have a lot of options to choose from. Choosing a hoodie made of environmentally friendly materials is a good choice if you care about the environment.
Fear of God hoodies are stylish and made of high-quality materials, this item looks great. You can never find a better product for men and for women. With this hoodie, they will feel comfortable no matter what weather conditions or situations they find themselves in throughout the day.
related designs, and the hoodie is a prime example of this aesthetic. Fans of the brand appreciate the attention to detail and quality materials used in the hoodie, which sets it apart from other hoodies on the market.
The Fear of God Essentials Hoodie has become a must-have item in the fashion world due to its simple yet elevated design and quality materials. The brand's reputation for attention to detail and collaboration with other brands has only added to its appeal. The limited edition green colorway has also been a significant factor in its popularity in 2023. Whether you are a fashion enthusiast or simply appreciate high-quality, comfortable clothing, the Fear of God Essentials Hoodie is a must-have item that is sure to elevate any wardrobe.
submitted by bapehoodies12
to u/bapehoodies12 [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:45 AutoModerator [Get] Futures Flow – Footprint Day Trading Blueprint Course
2023.03.23 08:45 Neon-Lemon Do I wish her a happy birthday?
This is pretty long, and more of a vent than looking for any advice. 😂
We've been NC for a little over a month now. I cut her off because she became aloof, indecisive, and outright distant in the last month leading up to the breakup. I wanted a serious relationship and she didn't. This is a girl I've known since we were very young; a friendship going back to the year 2000. We both also married young (to separate spouses), where we naturally lost touch afterwards. I always really liked her, and I knew even then that she liked me, but we were also committed to our then-relationships to the people we were gonna marry.
We reconnected almost 2 years ago. She popped up on my Instagram out of nowhere, and it was so great to catch up after all those years. I found out her mother had just died of cancer, and she had divorced in 2020. I got divorced in 2019. In the beginning we regularly shared our sorrows and the pains of divorcing. But I never thought of pursuing her at that point in time, I think because I was still working through my own issues post-divorce as a single man for the first time since my late teens.
Then things settled and we'd have the occasional chat, but that was it. Several months would go by between DMs. It went on like that until last summer (July 2022). We started chatting every day, at all hours. We'd talk about anything and everything. Fast-forward to September, and I was smitten at that point. This was the same girl who fascinated me in our youth, but now we were fully-grown adults and found even more in common with each other than we ever knew before - similar interests, life goals, dreams. I professed my love for her in a lengthy email.
(I should add that we live in different US states in present day, so all communication has been online or phone)
She took it all kindly, and even said she knew what the email was going to be about as soon as she started reading it. But, she declined and said her life was a mess, she'd be a lot of work, felt like she couldn't fulfill the needs and desires I wanted in a woman, etc. She did explain that her ex-husband was also emotionally abusive and bipolar, which led to her initiating her divorce. I understood that maybe she was still dealing with that past trauma. She also has a great job that she didn't want to leave, even though I said I'd move to be closer to her in a heartbeat (I'm a freelancer so physical location is no problem for me). But, I'm also not stupid, so I took all this as maybe she's just not interested and was letting me down gently. Sucks, but what could I do?
We kept frequently chatting daily though, even though she knew I was in love with her. The chats got to a point later in the fall where we were basically sexting, almost nightly. I had never sexted in my life, so it was exciting. Yet, she didn't want to start a relationship. She would keep saying, if she could get over her issues, that she would choose me in a heartbeat. She also told me on multiple occasions that she'd never felt a deeper connection with any other person in her life but me. I felt the same, knowing our long history.
In that time, going into December, of sexting and talking about everything as it became our routine thing, she would also get a little distant and I'd get upset and then we wouldn't chat for a few days. I wouldn't answer her messages right away, and then she'd blast me with a dozen texts in a row wondering why I wasn't responding. She would get paranoid about it. And going silent on my end wasn't to cause her frustration, but to protect my own fragile heart from being hurt even more. I know that's not a healthy way to handle that kind of situation, but that's how I did it. We'd soon make up and everything was back as it was before. I didn't want to keep pressing her on whether or not she'd change her mind.
Now get to Valentine's Day last month. We had a nasty blizzard, one of the worst I'd ever experienced in my life. My parents and I were driving home from a live stand-up show about an hour away. Forecasts said the blizzard would be moving in by midnight that night, so we were aware and drive home most of the way with no weather issues. But the wind started picking up and that caused a lot of the fresh snow to start blowing around. We were literally 12 miles away from my parents' house around 10pm when visibility went to zero. You couldn't see the road because it was completely covered. We ended up going into the ditch and getting stuck in the snow. All highways were closed and again, the winds were so strong that you could barely see 5 feet in front of you. Not to mention the wind chill was in the -25°-30°F range and feeling the snow hit your face outside was like a sandblaster. Long story short, I thought I was gonna die that night. Like real, actual danger was happening and my parents and I were gonna freeze to death. Even with extra clothes and a winter survival kit, things got more dire by the hour. There was no way for the highway patrol to reach us until about 5am that morning. We abandoned the car and got in the back seat of the officer's vehicle, and even then it took the officer close to two hours (still zero visibility conditions) to drive us to a shelter at the closest small town, about 1.5 miles back. By morning, the storm had passed and we were given a ride home, as every single vehicle on the highway had to be towed. We'd worry about that later.
In that time while we were left freezing in the car, I texted her about the situation, and how serious it was. I halfway joked that if she didn't hear from me again, that I had frozen solid like a Mt. Everest climber. She was obviously concerned and kept checking in with me. Part of the conversation shifted to wishing each other a happy Valentine's Day, despite my situation. Then I also half joked and asked her that if I survived the night, could we finally be together? Her exact reply was, "I don't know."
Not that I was using my near-death experience to earn points with her. But in that very moment (as my parents and I tried to not get frostbite/not fall asleep/not accidentally breathe in trapped carbon monoxide), I realized that even then she wouldn't want to be with me. So I decided I couldn't do this anymore. All my pining for her all these months is never gonna go anywhere, and I can't keep waiting. Unrequited.
By that weekend, I told her a farewell, said something eloquent like I can't keep waiting for her door to open up for me, and then deleted everything and blocked her on everything. I still think about her all day long, because I really did/do still love her. The tears aren't as frequent as they were a few weeks ago, but I still feel massive heartbreak and depression today. And yeah, I know it's only been a month.
It's her birthday later this week. I know it's silly but I keep thinking about reaching out and wishing her a happy birthday. Even if it's just an email with those two words only. My birthday is in October, and she sent me fresh flowers. So I had even thought of doing that too. But I know, deep down, that the NC should stay put.
Maybe she just liked the attention all that time.
submitted by Neon-Lemon
to ExNoContact [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:40 bapehoodies12 CAMO PINK BAPE HOODIE
Despite its iconic status, Bape's Pink Camo hoodie wasn't always popular. It was originally designed to troll cops. Whether you love it or hate it, the Pink Camo hoodie is one of the most iconic pieces in the brand's history. If you're looking for fashion or just for style, we can help you choose the right color and size. We'll show you how to buy the BAPE Camo Pink hoodie online and what size to choose. Be one of the legions of fans who love this iconic piece of clothing today!
BAPE Hoodie in Pink Camo
The jacket is one of the newest pieces in the Bape collection and is made of soft and comfortable material, with a large military green camo pattern all over. It is a great piece for everyday wear or for colder days, since it has a zipped-up front. Two lower pockets on the waistband are perfect to hold your phone or wallet. Select retailers and online stores are currently selling the BAPE Pink Camo Hoodie.
Pink Camo BAPE Hoodie History
There's no denying that the Pink Camo Hoodie from Bape has been one of the biggest hits since it was released in February. Featuring a Bape logo on the front and a camouflage print on the back, this hoodie is made of heavy-duty cotton. Originally available only in large sizes, the hoodie has now been released in medium and small sizes as well.
This is the history of Bape's Pink Camo Hoodie:
It was released at the end of February as part of the brand's Spring/Summer 2016 collection. Due to high demand, the hoodie was initially only available in large sizes, but is now available in medium and small sizes as well. Bape's logo is on the front of the hoodie, while the camo print is on the back. It's made from a heavy-duty cotton blend.
Pink Camo Hoodie by BAPE - Detailed Description
BAPE Pink Camo Hoodie is now available at select retailers! The hoodie features a pink camo pattern on the front and back. And an embroidered BAPE logo on the chest.
This BAPE Pink Camo Hoodie will definitely make you stand out from the crowd because it will give you a unique look that will set you apart. This hoodie is made from a durable and comfortable polyester fabric. Which makes it ideal for any weather condition. Additionally, the drawstring closure at the waistline ensures that it fits perfectly.
Now is the time to pick up your BAPE Pink Camo Hoodie.
This Pink Camo BAPE Hoodie has the following features:
With a thick, durable cotton fabric, the Pink Camo A Bathing Ape Hoodie was made in collaboration with Japanese clothing brand BAPE. Featuring a front pouch, drawstring hood, and zip-up closure. The hoodie is perfect for any occasion. The designers at BAPE are well known for using camouflage patterns, and this Pink Camo BAPE Hoodie
is no different. This pink camo BAPE Hoodie is available at select retailers worldwide, blending in perfectly with any environment because of the military green pattern on the hood and sleeves.
Would you mind telling me a little more about the Pink Camo BAPE Hoodie?
The Pink Camo A Bathing Ape Hoodie features a camouflage print and is available now online from the Japanese streetwear brand BAPE.
Its cotton-blend fabric comes with rib-knit cuffs, a waistband, and a pink colourway. In addition to its cotton-blend fabric. The hoodie has camouflage print designs on the front and back, while the logo is printed in white against a green background on the back. It is fitted with a drawstring closure at the neckline.
Which is the best way to buy BAPE's Pink Camo Hoodie?
You might find the Pink Camo A Bathing Ape Hoodie to be the perfect way to show your support for your favorite team in a unique way. This hoodie is made from a durable and comfortable fabric and features a special printing design that gives it the appearance of a military uniform.
You will need to locate an authorized retailer that sells this hoodie first. And then you can order it online from that retailer. This product is only available in sizes medium through 4XL, so make sure you order your hoodie in the correct size when ordering.
Once you receive your Green Camo Bape Hoodie. You can be sure to wear it with pride on game days and every other occasion when you want to show your support. Be sure to let everyone know where they can find their perfect Green Camo Bape Hoodie
BAPE Hoodie review: Pink Camo
For fans of Japanese streetwear, the Pink Camo A Bathing Ape Hoodie is a must-have. This camouflage hoodie features a camouflage design that is both stylish and functional at the same time, paying homage to classic Japanese military uniforms. Since the hoodie is made from a comfortable, breathable cotton blend, you can wear it all year round. A drawstring waistband adds to its ease of wear, as well.
If you are looking for a piece of Japanese streetwear that is iconic and sought-after, check out the Pink Camouflage A Bathing Ape Hoodie from our online shop.
If you are looking for something comfortable and stylish, look no further than our Pink camo A Bathing Ape hoodies. We offer a wide variety of sizes and styles to choose from. Our selection of hoodies will help you find the perfect one. Therefore, whether you plan on dressing up for a night out. Or you just want a piece of clothing that will keep you warm on cold days. You will find that our Pink Camo Hoodie is the perfect option. https://bapehoodies.co/
submitted by bapehoodies12
to u/bapehoodies12 [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 08:38 Feisty-Bird-4096 Pls help... suggest me if i should either give confirm or cancel for my T rex pet..What will I lose?